3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
stole the meme, dude that's harsh though make me rememeber when i was making a game with a friend, always throwing shit at each other ... no scat pun intended, just idiotic banter and false deprecation of the work of the other ><
btw the current public version should be the previous patreon version but it was offered for valentine's day so ... what is the current version ? (i've seen the changelog speack of fix for some stuff but don't know what to think about event and story progress ^^)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
stole the meme, dude that's harsh though make me rememeber when i was making a game with a friend, always throwing shit at each other ... no scat pun intended, just idiotic banter and false deprecation of the work of the other ><
btw the current public version should be the previous patreon version but it was offered for valentine's day so ... what is the current version ? (i've seen the changelog speack of fix for some stuff but don't know what to think about event and story progress ^^)
Yes. The v0.3 has Patreon content from v0.2... its the way it goes. The current version is v0.3 ... you have all you had before, just that you can continue story now, get different scenes etc. And no, in case you wonder it won't cause issues with the save.

If you have v0.2 Patreon Build and DL this, you can still use the save on v0.3 normally. The content is there.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Yes. The v0.3 has Patreon content from v0.2... its the way it goes. The current version is v0.3 ... you have all you had before, just that you can continue story now, get different scenes etc. And no, in case you wonder it won't cause issues with the save.

If you have v0.2 Patreon Build and DL this, you can still use the save on v0.3 normally. The content is there.
ok, thanks for anwser, i'll respectfully come bitch about any small bug or unbalance i meet if there's one ^^ (was the teleportation from throneroom to storeroom instead of the finished content message fixed already ? i saw no mention of it)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
ok, thanks for anwser, i'll respectfully come bitch about any small bug or unbalance i meet if there's one ^^ (was the teleportation from throneroom to storeroom instead of the finished content message fixed already ? i saw no mention of it)
I believe I fixed it, yes. And no problem, feel free to report any bugs you bump into!

Reactions: ben akeba

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mac version please!
Usually I don't bother with Mac version just to save on file size in total, as I compress the max I can. And since I rarely if at all get such requests, I don't bother making or uploading one.

But feel free to join the discord server, there's a guy who does android ports for it, I'm sure he won't have an issue whipping out the Mac version quickly and uploading it.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Mac version please!
Usually I don't bother with Mac version just to save on file size in total, as I compress the max I can. And since I rarely if at all get such requests, I don't bother making or uploading one.

But feel free to join the discord server, there's a guy who does android ports for it, I'm sure he won't have an issue whipping out the Mac version quickly and uploading it.
Just to give some context, MC has really shit internet. He's not doing this to be mean, simply because it is a pain for him to make a mac version, so please don't take this the wrong way.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just to give some context, MC has really shit internet. He's not doing this to be mean, simply because it is a pain for him to make a mac version, so please don't take this the wrong way.
Stop laughing at me :c

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
:PogChamp:

Fortuna from Re Zero ( Emilia's aunt/adoptive mother ) as shop owner

and Queen Melromarc from Shield Hero in the cinematic :PogChamp:

781191557960695868.png

Danmachi when? :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
:PogChamp:

Fortuna from Re Zero ( Emilia's aunt/adoptive mother ) as shop owner

and Queen Melromarc from Shield Hero in the cinematic :PogChamp:

View attachment 1671955

Danmachi when? :Kappa:
Danmachi is stolen by trash Winterfire already. :KEK: I told him he ruined it for everyone. But I can include Hestia in next project. Yes... yes... this is excellent plan.

And yes! Le Miri. Quite cheerful one ain't she.

Can anyone leak Patreon?
I'mma put this in a... as respectful way as I can. Whilst I'm fully aware this is a piracy site, I still do not condone such behavior. Because in my personal opinion this is unfair to people who actually support the game, and honestly it is kind of disrespectful towards me.

Patreon content is always given to you and provided after each update, you still get it, you still don't pay for it... and all you do is wait a little... and given the current updates timing I don't see the issue with such a little wait either. I mean I' kind of take it in a way as a weird compliment the fact you're asking for a leak, as it indicates you like the game which is great in my eyes.

And yes, this is a matter of personal opinions I suppose, but I just thought to let it out in a polite way here.

Because in the end, you'll simply force me to change the method I use. I mean in the end things will remain as they are, because I am not a jackass, but I'll make it triple difficult to get the Patreon version. Why? Because I simply feel like it is disrespectful towards the people who actually support the game.

And it is disrespectful towards me who puts so much time and effort into this. That's that.

And once again... do not take this personal or in any shape or form as some sort of insult. This is just my personal opinion which I have right to state.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Danmachi is stolen by trash Winterfire already. :KEK: I told him he ruined it for everyone. But I can include Hestia in next project. Yes... yes... this is excellent plan.

And yes! Le Miri. Quite cheerful one ain't she.

I'mma put this in a... as respectful way as I can. Whilst I'm fully aware this is a piracy site, I still do not condone such behavior. Because in my personal opinion this is unfair to people who actually support the game, and honestly it is kind of disrespectful towards me.

Patreon content is always given to you and provided after each update, you still get it, you still don't pay for it... and all you do is wait a little... and given the current updates timing I don't see the issue with such a little wait either. I mean I' kind of take it in a way as a weird compliment the fact you're asking for a leak, as it indicates you like the game which is great in my eyes.

And yes, this is a matter of personal opinions I suppose, but I just thought to let it out in a polite way here.

Because in the end, you'll simply force me to change the method I use. I mean in the end things will remain as they are, because I am not a jackass, but I'll make it triple difficult to get the Patreon version. Why? Because I simply feel like it is disrespectful towards the people who actually support the game.

And it is disrespectful towards me who puts so much time and effort into this. That's that.

And once again... do not take this personal or in any shape or form as some sort of insult. This is just my personal opinion which I have right to state.
Could've just said he was SUS.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes