3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
will this game have a short story like the previous game?
Uh... I can't compare ISOR to LWH. ISOR already has around a hour worth content. So I'm not sure the term short fits here anymore. My initial plan was to make enough content for around 2? 2 and a half hour content in total?

Though that will probably be more since when I look at how much story there is, it certainly extends.

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
Android Port of
ISOR [v0.3 Public]
DOWNLOAD: - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Consider supporting me on my or you can also join my for more android ports and mods.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic and M@ximus

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Out of all the girls so far Etune really are the best girl in my eyes now, she's so cute and literally the one that I grow fond of. Still playing but I really like the story and sex event, this game is so fun to play with

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Out of all the girls so far Etune really are the best girl in my eyes now, she's so cute and literally the one that I grow fond of. Still playing but I really like the story and sex event, this game is so fun to play with
Ya. Etune is sweet and caring.
#WeLoveHalfDemons

And glad to hear you're enjoying the game!

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ya. Etune is sweet and caring.
#WeLoveHalfDemons

And glad to hear you're enjoying the game!
Yeah! Not gonna lie when I first started the game I though I would have love Rin because of her Rory model but turned out Etune became best girl so far, not just that but the story are so good that when I reached to the end of this version I feel a bit sad because I have a very good playthrough and just want more. One thing for sure if MC can finally open the portal to go back to his world I would want him to take Etune back too, you can't leave best waifu behind like that after everything both of them have gone through
Really can't wait to see the next update, I enjoyed your game from start to finish

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah! Not gonna lie when I first started the game I though I would have love Rin because of her Rory model but turned out Etune became best girl so far, not just that but the story are so good that when I reached to the end of this version I feel a bit sad because I have a very good playthrough and just want more. One thing for sure if MC can finally open the portal to go back to his world I would want him to take Etune back too, you can't leave best waifu behind like that after everything both of them have gone through
Really can't wait to see the next update, I enjoyed your game from start to finish
Thanks a bunch, that certainly boosts my mood and motivation knowing people actually enjoy the game. <3

And don't worry, I'll update as fast as I can, as per usual. ;)

Regarding Rin, oh I think you'll love her as well. It is just the fact that you didn't get to explore the character that much yet due to how the story flows, give it a chance when you can interact with her more.

And yes, once he goes back to his world, he'll take Etune with him. Since given MC's personality and how he operates, it would make no sense if he left her there. So yeah, she's coming along.

Besides, he can always use the "she's cosplaying" excuse to justify how she looks, the horns and what not.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks a bunch, that certainly boosts my mood and motivation knowing people actually enjoy the game. <3

And don't worry, I'll update as fast as I can, as per usual. ;)

Regarding Rin, oh I think you'll love her as well. It is just the fact that you didn't get to explore the character that much yet due to how the story flows, give it a chance when you can interact with her more.

And yes, once he goes back to his world, he'll take Etune with him. Since given MC's personality and how he operates, it would make no sense if he left her there. So yeah, she's coming along.

Besides, he can always use the "she's cosplaying" excuse to justify how she looks, the horns and what not.
Noice! Considered all the girls beside Lala have their own lovely side I can't wait to see how Rin will surprise me
LOL that excuse worked all the time, and Etune just need to have a hat to cover her horn and that would be enough to fool everyone. Beside that I would love to see more moment between MC and his sister, even better if his mother join in the harem in the future too (but I feel like Patreon guidelines won't like that so don't know if it would be a good idea)

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Noice! Considered all the girls beside Lala have their own lovely side I can't wait to see how Rin will surprise me
LOL that excuse worked all the time, and Etune just need to have a hat to cover her horn and that would be enough to fool everyone. Beside that I would love to see more moment between MC and his sister, even better if his mother join in the harem in the future too (but I feel like Patreon guidelines won't like that so don't know if it would be a good idea)
Well, patches can be made so that shouldn't be an issue I believe. Also it isn't Lala it is I the letter i not L. I can see how it can be confusing though, Iara as in iara. Also she has a "bitch" personality due to story, but she actually helps out eventually and she isn't THAT bad. The thing is to give every character a chance to see their full personalities and then decide, so don't be in a rush to judge.

They all have nice sides to them, just got to get to it!

And yeah, Etune can easily fit in MC's world I think.

As for the MC's mother, she wasn't planned to be included. Then again I initially planned ISOR to have a sequel, but we'll see how that goes. As for more moments between MC and his sister...

That'll be done. The issue is it can't be pulled off right now due to how story is, I mean since he is trapped in other world it would be impossible. Gotta wait for him to go back. I think it should happen this update that I'm working on.

• Red Heart

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Well, patches can be made so that shouldn't be an issue I believe. Also it isn't Lala it is I the letter i not L. I can see how it can be confusing though, Iara as in iara. Also she has a "bitch" personality due to story, but she actually helps out eventually and she isn't THAT bad. The thing is to give every character a chance to see their full personalities and then decide, so don't be in a rush to judge.

They all have nice sides to them, just got to get to it!

And yeah, Etune can easily fit in MC's world I think.

As for the MC's mother, she wasn't planned to be included. Then again I initially planned ISOR to have a sequel, but we'll see how that goes. As for more moments between MC and his sister...

That'll be done. The issue is it can't be pulled off right now due to how story is, I mean since he is trapped in other world it would be impossible. Gotta wait for him to go back. I think it should happen this update that I'm working on.
Ah! Thank you for the reply, so Iara was misunderstood and not bad? Have bitch personal are too much so I thought she was the main villainess of the story but guessed I was wrong, hope to see her side of the story soon
A bit sad the mother won't appear in the game but at least sister is here so that would be enough and I think this game really deserved to have a sequel after you finish it, so much potential and lore to expand for more after all because even it he can go back to his world meant he can travel to other too

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ah! Thank you for the reply, so Iara was misunderstood and not bad? Have bitch personal are too much so I thought she was the main villainess of the story but guessed I was wrong, hope to see her side of the story soon
A bit sad the mother won't appear in the game but at least sister is here so that would be enough and I think this game really deserved to have a sequel after you finish it, so much potential and lore to expand for more after all because even it he can go back to his world meant he can travel to other too
And no, she really isn't as bad as she appears. Just gotta interact with her more when you can.

And yes, that is the goal behind it I guess. He can go back, meaning he can constantly travel between two worlds.

• Love
Mar 3, 2020
So, given that most Ren'py games come packaged as "Win/Linux" out of the box, I'm pretty sure you had to go through some extra trouble in order to not support Linux.

Why?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So, given that most Ren'py games come packaged as "Win/Linux" out of the box, I'm pretty sure you had to go through some extra trouble in order to not support Linux.

Why?
Reasons stated somewhere in this thread. But just so you don't have to dig through it, that is because my internet is so bad... that I have to buy data packages to upload the game and I am trying to reduce the size by removing things I don't need along with compression.

I'm already in a minus from uploading the updates, it costs me like $50 to upload and I can barely get $20 worth support on this. So that's the honest as honest can be reason.

That being said if someone like you wants a specific build for specific system, then I'll do something about it. Otherwise... conservation.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
that I have to buy data packages to upload the game and I am trying to reduce the size by removing things I don't need along with compression.
Create github repo and push each change directly there. Then give to someone contributor privilegies and just ask to pull it from there and compile.
AFAIK its possible to compile and store compiled project directly on github. Not sure how do so for Cream...I mean RenPy projects.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Create github repo and push each change directly there. Then give to someone contributor privilegies and just ask to pull it from there and compile.
AFAIK its possible to compile and store compiled project directly on github. Not sure how do so for Cream...I mean RenPy projects.
Pushing to github is literally uploading. I'm still not moving from the spot.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Pushing to github is literally uploading. I'm still not moving from the spot.
Source code, yes, for the FIRST time. Then you can just send there update/new files through a git, which know how to squish files to reduce traffic usage.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Source code, yes, for the FIRST time. Then you can just send there update/new files through a git, which know how to squish files to reduce traffic usage.
Nay. I've just talked to Ambir over this. If we could've done this differently we would, either way it is a pain in the ass to try and explain the entire situation and type it all here so I'll just leave it at that.

Its not like I didn't analyze the entire situation already and get opinions from various people. It is simple shit at the moment and there is nothing to be done about it. Well sort of. But that will be stated on v0.4 update.

Anyways, gotta get back to it! Thank you for trying to help however.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Nay. I've just talked to Ambir over this. If we could've done this differently we would, either way it is a pain in the ass to try and explain the entire situation and type it all here so I'll just leave it at that.

Its not like I didn't analyze the entire situation already and get opinions from various people. It is simple shit at the moment and there is nothing to be done about it. Well sort of. But that will be stated on v0.4 update.

Anyways, gotta get back to it! Thank you for trying to help however.
Dont know who Ambir is, but here is tutorial how to do so for github

and actual repository with everything setted up from the box

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
The game warns me right off the bat that I will miss content if I go to work, as it will progress to arc 1, and I should make sure I did everything in the intro first.

My question is, what is there to do in the intro? I don't want to miss content, but so far i am mostly skipping days via find something to do button

edit:
well I found some things.
1. friday and saturday at night i can go to the bar for orime scenes
2. mon/tue i can encounter machi at the cafe
3. sunday midday sister will hang out with me in home

is that everything? do i just repeat those until the scenes start looping?

edit:
the chapter 2 start cinematic was inexplicable. I am not sure what was going on. was this a dream? if it was a dream MC should actually note it "wow this was a wild dream" or some such.

Last edited:
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes