Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
2 typos I found :

View attachment 1704347

Here should be Mc talking?

View attachment 1704348

Fuck written wrong :sneaky:
God damn it all, this is the price of speeds. Yeah, MC should be talking that part. But I swear I tested it and he was! Fuck's sake. I'll deal with that crap.

And naah :p That isn't written wrong... I am just unsure as to how to write a delay ... F...uck... maybe? Hence I put the - as he should have a delayed response before full word. Eh.. not sure do you get me.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Note: This doesn't mean paywall, this means delays per update. What you miss in v0.1 you'll get in v0.2 and so forth.

Then you post the list of things behind the paywall lol.

v0.4 Difference:
  • Additional dating and other scenes with Rin.
  • Additional scenes with Etune.
  • Repeatable sex scenes with Rin once unlocked, player can request for Rin to spend the night with him.
  • Repeatable Threesome! Player can request that both Rin and Etune spend the night with him! Wink, wink.
v0.3 Difference:
  • As per usual, Patreons get additional scenes and sex scenes.
v0.2 Difference:
  • Additional Sex scene with Etune. (Happens after last "Half Demon" quest update.)
  • Additional Two Scenes with Rinyara (Happens after last "Grim Reaper" quest update.)
  • Additional Three Scenes with Iara (Happens after last "The Mistress" quest update.)
v0.1 Difference:
  • 2 Extra Scenes with sister.
  • Player can jerk off at his sister during night if he has previous conditions fulfilled.
  • Sex Scene with Machi if the player dated her.
So how is a delay just a delay when you post a list of content you are not including in the public version? Hint...it means it is behind a paywall.A simple delay means the content is the same,but public release is later...not different.

• Angry
Reactions: lewismasss

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Definition of paywall
: a system that prevents Internet users from accessing certain Web content without a paid subscription.

I've wrote on this before, and I'll mention it again. Every new update you get patreon content from previous versions, you're not losing anything. You don't pay for anything, you still get what others pay for. So issue is where exactly? Unable to wait?

So exactly.... how is it not a delay?

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
according to the changelog this update has triple the content of usual updates and a shit-ton of new renders. All I can do from my last save is invite Miri to the tavern once. Everything else leads to nothing....I can "waste time" or "look around" which leads to "you wasted time doing xxxxx"
I'm confused.

• Haha
Reactions: Balpheron

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Err... that's confusing as hell the way you described it. I'll try to take that apart one thing by one.

First - It doesn't say you shouldn't start chapter one before completing free roam, it just advises you to make sure you saw all there is in the said intro content before proceeding so you won't miss anything.

Second - I am confused as living hell, what you're talking about belongs to Chapter three, not chapter two or one for that matter. And yes, that is the end of content for the sister if you blew her off for this update.

Before you ask, yes, there is actual sexual content with her but it has requirements to be fulfilled before you can access it. Of course you can always cheat it via console if you didn't go her route in the start of the game.

Also in CH3, there should be VERY.... CLEAR ... notifications saying that you've reached the end of content for particular character or zone for Public Build.
It was just as confusing as the game was to me then :D

Well I took it as I shouldn't go to work until I completed the free roam section things, which I did. I avoided the cafe or the go to work options at first, did the sister and the Alune things. Even after those, I could meet with Rin if I went to the cafe but only that.

This was the first time I played the game, so I have no idea what belongs to which chapter, I played them as I got them. With Rin, I got some café talks, then the first sex scene, then the date nights. With Alune, a sex scene, then a talking one. As for blewing off the sister, it happened automatically, I never got a say in it. I never really got any option to go her route, the scenes just happened as I clicked on them day after day, but no choices within them if I want to pursue her or not.

I got the end of the content notifications for Rin, and Alune, not for the sister, she just disappeared from the game even if I went to her place.

Also I had 4 places to go on the map initially, then one disappeared and only had three, sisters place, home, and café.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
according to the changelog this update has triple the content of usual updates and a shit-ton of new renders. All I can do from my last save is invite Miri to the tavern once. Everything else leads to nothing....I can "waste time" or "look around" which leads to "you wasted time doing xxxxx"
I'm confused.
Hm... I think you're missing something. This is the screen you should have.

1647295264793.png

You sure you've been through everything?

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
I'm confused.
There should be 1 or 2 spend time with the half demon at the bar too i think

And then in your room should appear continue with story

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It was just as confusing as the game was to me then :D

Well I took it as I shouldn't go to work until I completed the free roam section things, which I did. I avoided the cafe or the go to work options at first, did the sister and the Alune things. Even after those, I could meet with Rin if I went to the cafe but only that.

This was the first time I played the game, so I have no idea what belongs to which chapter, I played them as I got them. With Rin, I got some café talks, then the first sex scene, then the date nights. With Alune, a sex scene, then a talking one. As for blewing off the sister, it happened automatically, I never got a say in it. I never really got any option to go her route, the scenes just happened as I clicked on them day after day, but no choices within them if I want to pursue her or not.

I got the end of the content notifications for Rin, and Alune, not for the sister, she just disappeared from the game even if I went to her place.

Also I had 4 places to go on the map initially, then one disappeared and only had three, sisters place, home, and café.
Yeah, maybe I should make a guide or some shit. But here's how it is, to get le incest part with the sister... back at start of the game, you have to sneak peek on her in the shower, and fap fap on her when you have the chance. That unlocks sex scene with her in ch3.

If you didn't get it now, it means you didn't do everything you could with the sister at the start. But I've mentioned this before, you can use the console to cheat this. If you know how that is, I can PM you what value to set to what so you unlock the scene.

And yes. There are date nights, sex scene, cafe talks with Rin. And with Etune, a sex, talking. If you've seen em all, you should be notified thats it for public build.

Additional scenes are in Patreon Build along with stuff like threesome, and repetable sex scenes and what not.

lewismasss

Mar 31, 2019
Note: This doesn't mean paywall, this means delays per update. What you miss in v0.1 you'll get in v0.2 and so forth.

v0.4 Difference:
  • Repeatable sex scenes with Rin once unlocked, player can request for Rin to spend the night with him.
  • Repeatable Threesome! Player can request that both Rin and Etune spend the night with him! Wink, wink.
v0.3 Difference:
v0.2 Difference:
  • Additional Sex scene with Etune. (Happens after last "Half Demon" quest update.)
  • Additional Two Scenes with Rinyara (Happens after last "Grim Reaper" quest update.)
  • Additional Three Scenes with Iara (Happens after last "The Mistress" quest update.)
v0.1 Difference:
  • Player can jerk off at his sister during night if he has previous conditions fulfilled.
So how is a delay just a delay when you post a list of content you are not including in the public version? Hint...it means it is behind a paywall.A simple delay means the content is the same,but public release is later...not different.
if you are not happy then dont play the game its easy as that just dont give crap about the dev just Dont .

• Angry
Reactions: Balpheron

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Hm... I think you're missing something. This is the screen you should have.

View attachment 1704403

You sure you've been through everything?
Man that's not even how my GUI looks like. I see comments here like taverns and bars, like wtf, I never even saw those. It seems I am missing a huuuuge chunk of the game for some reason, alongside with several options.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Good luck MC. Just know that you still have your 'call a friend' available if you're stumped on some bugs.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

v0.4 Difference:
v0.3 Difference:
v0.2 Difference:
v0.1 Difference:
v0.3 Difference:
v0.2 Difference:
v0.1 Difference:
All this is included in V0.4

Aug 22, 2017
So before I try this game may i ask a cheeky question about the intention of some of the characters? Having skim read the thread their appears to be a bitchy character (Iara) who i am assuming is an LI and perhaps the one wanting dominion as described in the OP.

Is her route planned to be a revenge plot where we basically dom her by the end and degrade etc (like something out of jap vn) or is there going to be some routes to take instead? Like less of us domming her and more helping her achieve her goals in some evil route while simping a little. That's more my taste, I like my evil women :D

Sorry if its presumptuous of me and if its a spoiler fair enough, just thought i'd get an initial idea before deciding if the game is for me or not.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So before I try this game may i ask a cheeky question about the intention of some of the characters? Having skim read the thread their appears to be a bitchy character (Iara) who i am assuming is an LI and perhaps the one wanting dominion as described in the OP.

Is her route planned to be a revenge plot where we basically dom her by the end and degrade etc (like something out of jap vn) or is there going to be some routes to take instead? Like less of us domming her and more helping her achieve her goals in some evil route while simping a little. That's more my taste, I like my evil women :D

Sorry if its presumptuous of me and if its a spoiler fair enough, just thought i'd get an initial idea before deciding if the game is for me or not.
The one wanting dominion is goddess Retia.

Regarding Iara. You could indeed consider her story to be something of a revenge alright, not against her however. Iara is heavily misunderstood or rather she should be, as that is her character development. The main character can and should help her, as I had it planned at least.

And domming her isn't how I imagined it, doesn't fit her personality profile. More of a... uh... something along the lines of gotta work for it, gain her trust before she flashes those magnificent tits in your face. Did I mention thick thighs?

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes