3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, maybe I should make a guide or some shit. But here's how it is, to get le incest part with the sister... back at start of the game, you have to sneak peek on her in the shower, and fap fap on her when you have the chance. That unlocks sex scene with her in ch3.
Ok, so to have the scene you have to do the MC masturbate on the sister at night. Well, I guess I won't have the scene, I didn't do it, and even if I restart the game I doubt I would do it. In any case, that's fine, I'd rather not do the masturbation scene and lose the scenes with the sister than do it and get those scenes.

Regarding Iara. You could indeed consider her story to be something of a revenge alright, not against her however. Iara is heavily misunderstood or rather she should be, as that is her character development. The main character can and should help her, as I had it planned at least.

And domming her isn't how I imagined it, doesn't fit her personality profile. More of a... uh... something along the lines of gotta work for it, gain her trust before she flashes those magnificent tits in your face. Did I mention thick thighs?
The truth is that at now my interest in her is close to 0, could it change? To begin with, her attitude towards the MC should be completely different. Helping her seems fine to me, but for now, the fact that the MC has a relationship with her doesn't excite me too much: her beginning with the MC doesn't make it easy for me.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ok, so to have the scene you have to do the MC masturbate on the sister at night. Well, I guess I won't have the scene, I didn't do it, and even if I restart the game I doubt I would do it. In any case, that's fine, I'd rather not do the masturbation scene and lose the scenes with the sister than do it and get those scenes.

The truth is that at now my interest in her is close to 0, could it change? To begin with, her attitude towards the MC should be completely different. Helping her seems fine to me, but for now, the fact that the MC has a relationship with her doesn't excite me too much: her beginning with the MC doesn't make it easy for me.
For the first part, that is easily avoidable. For now use Shift + O to open the console, if that is what you want I will tell you what values to set so you don't have to do it and can unlock the scene. For the next update however, I'll be sure to include a cheat of some sort or something, so that people who don't wanna do it like you can bypass it and get the scene anyways.

As for the second part of what you wrote. There is no relationship between her and MC... its pretty much non existant in chapter 2 & 3 due to... well... shit happens I guess yeah?

But for further down the line, just go through the dialogues and interact with her. See how it goes and does that change your mind, though I'd bet it will.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
man really did grab a rory mercury and lilith card and made a game with it
And you wasted your time to come here and say it why? Don't like it, don't play it. Simple as that. Anything else?

Aug 22, 2017
The one wanting dominion is goddess Retia.

Regarding Iara. You could indeed consider her story to be something of a revenge alright, not against her however. Iara is heavily misunderstood or rather she should be, as that is her character development. The main character can and should help her, as I had it planned at least.

And domming her isn't how I imagined it, doesn't fit her personality profile. More of a... uh... something along the lines of gotta work for it, gain her trust before she flashes those magnificent tits in your face. Did I mention thick thighs?
Thanks for clarifying.

It is clear I should try the game before I get anymore character mix ups.

Are you planning routes at all then, or is it an eventual linear path?

MisteryD

Aug 17, 2017
Hello, I saw that there is no android version, so I downloaded the PC version, and tried to run it through joiplay.
It is an apk to run the renpy and RPGmaker exe on android but every time I try to start the game it crashes, see if you can do something with it and by the way you save on making an android version for the moment.
Many people who use Spanish translations like me use it since it is just putting the translation inside the game folder.

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
I dunno, right after the intro "sandbox mode" opens up then you're talking to characters you've never met in any way like you've known them for months.
Will have to wait for flesh on this one...

Nearphotison

Jan 26, 2019
I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after my dream about my eye the first thing I found possible to do was talk to a demon girl I'd never seen before, with a bunch of dialogue referencing events that never happened (I guess she was scared of the TV and microwave or something). Then I was fucking her. I assume some oversight allowed me to skip her introduction, but felt I should mention it somewhere.

Reactions: Mystic

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the first part, that is easily avoidable. For now use Shift + O to open the console, if that is what you want I will tell you what values to set so you don't have to do it and can unlock the scene. For the next update however, I'll be sure to include a cheat of some sort or something, so that people who don't wanna do it like you can bypass it and get the scene anyways.
Thanks, but the truth is that I don't usually use cheats to unlock scenes, unless due to some bug they can't be seen and we can't continue the path in another way.

As for the second part of what you wrote. There is no relationship between her and MC... its pretty much non existant in chapter 2 & 3 due to... well... shit happens I guess yeah?

But for further down the line, just go through the dialogues and interact with her. See how it goes and does that change your mind, though I'd bet it will.
Well, we'll see if my interest in her improves. It depends a lot on how she changes and how much annoyance her previous behavior has generated in me.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for clarifying.

It is clear I should try the game before I get anymore character mix ups.

Are you planning routes at all then, or is it an eventual linear path?
Routes I believe. Same as with how there is a route towards Rin in this update. As in like... scenes for dating to get to know the character better and what not. All the love interests should have same scenes to them.

Because she is....

Queen Melromarc ;)
Best milf. Period.

Is it just me or that queen looks like the queen from shield hero?
Damn right she does.

I'm not sure what I did wrong, but after my dream about my eye the first thing I found possible to do was talk to a demon girl I'd never seen before, with a bunch of dialogue referencing events that never happened (I guess she was scared of the TV and microwave or something). Then I was fucking her. I assume some oversight allowed me to skip her introduction, but felt I should mention it somewhere.
Yeah, sadly I was notified on the discord on this. This is a blasted bug with the map, the map in intro shows MC's apartment which shouldn't be available till chapter 3, so you basically skipped 2 hours worth content lmao.

I fixed it and send the patch to people on my discord who need it, will upload stuff here but will take me a day or two. Sorry about that.

I dunno, right after the intro "sandbox mode" opens up then you're talking to characters you've never met in any way like you've known them for months.
Will have to wait for flesh on this one...
Check my response above.
Hello, I saw that there is no android version, so I downloaded the PC version, and tried to run it through joiplay.
It is an apk to run the renpy and RPGmaker exe on android but every time I try to start the game it crashes, see if you can do something with it and by the way you save on making an android version for the moment.
Many people who use Spanish translations like me use it since it is just putting the translation inside the game folder.
I'll see if I can get v0.4 ported for android like with v0.3. Give it a bit.

Reactions: Nearphotison

Wolfhammer97

Jan 17, 2020
Just started playing, and for some reason it feels like after finishing the intro I miss a ton of plot? Like the entire week the MC was missing that his sister is upset about. Is there something wrong with my game? I just don't like the idea that I jump into the current events while missing everything that led to DEMONS IN MY HOUSE!!! Which I somehow wound up in after establishing that MC was living with his sister.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just started playing, and for some reason it feels like after finishing the intro I miss a ton of plot? Like the entire week the MC was missing that his sister is upset about. Is there something wrong with my game? I just don't like the idea that I jump into the current events while missing everything that led to DEMONS IN MY HOUSE!!! Which I somehow wound up in after establishing that MC was living with his sister.
Check my reply above. I explained why. It is a bug...I released the fix on my discord, give me a day or two and Ill sort it out here as well. If you dont wanna wait can hop on discord.

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I know some of you might laugh at me for this but is there a walkthrough? I tried to play the game myself but don't understand what to do? In the free roam there's an apartment and when you click wait a minute the sister says you moved out, when does the brother move out? Is it during the real game or not? I'm confused.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I know some of you might laugh at me for this but is there a walkthrough? I tried to play the game myself but don't understand what to do? In the free roam there's an apartment and when you click wait a minute the sister says you moved out, when does the brother move out? Is it during the real game or not? I'm confused.
I spoke with mysticcr. What he told me is that what you're experiencing is most likely a bug. There is a fix coming really soon, probably within the next 12 hours or so. (Although don't quote me on that. He said when he wakes up he will upload it, so I dont know exactly when it will be.)

As for a walkthrough, there aren't any for ISOR yet. And don't worry about asking for it. It's perfectly normal to want a walkthrough when you are confused in a game :)

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
I spoke with mysticcr. What he told me is that what you're experiencing is most likely a bug. There is a fix coming really soon, probably within the next 12 hours or so. (Although don't quote me on that. He said when he wakes up he will upload it, so I dont know exactly when it will be.)

As for a walkthrough, there aren't any for ISOR yet. And don't worry about asking for it. It's perfectly normal to want a walkthrough when you are confused in a game :)
thanks I really appreciate it.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP.

Bug is fixed, and since it was kind of annoyance I am releasing v0.4 Patreon Build as well with it. You can find Mega link in first post till the mirrors are up.

Reactions: d_pedestrian
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes