3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Will there be a mac download in the future?
Someone was nice enough to make it for me already, sadly it was before I realized or rather was told about the bug. I'll deal with it tomorrow, the mac version that is.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Hair should never go BEHIND/under a character's eye.
Just sayin'.
If you mean the eye displays over the hair (alongside eyebrows), that is normal in anime style as those elements define a character's emotional expression... Surprise, happiness, sadness, and so on.
Nothing ever covers those things, not even eyeglasses, if not done so purposely.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
If you mean the eye displays over the hair (alongside eyebrows), that is normal in anime style as those elements define a character's emotional expression... Surprise, happiness, sadness, and so on.
Nothing ever covers those things, not even eyeglasses, if not done so purposely.
Yeah, this is my view behind it as well. I always thought they're used for expressions a lot hence I didn't bother with thinking about it as it was normal.

mysticcr Will there be a gallery in the future?, would be a nice to have to see how many scenes have been unlocked/watched :)v
You've unlocked a lot :KEK: But eh... probably? Maybe near the end perhaps.

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
I've been watching Anime, since before most of you were born. I am aware, but it's not done by the better studios like Ghibli and the like. It's just an example of one of the NUMEROUS, artistic flaws that Anime gets away with, doesn't make it right or something to accept as the norm. I was speaking as an Artist (in degree only for whatever that is worth) and from a logical standpoint, this just should NEVER occur.

The Dev and I reached an understanding on this, and I was just offering a tip to make the banner promo art in particular, objectively "Better". If he/they decide it's not worth their time to edit, which I'd probably expect, then that's their prerogative and right, just offering my insight based on what I've learned to be deemed as "Bad".

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I've been watching Anime, since before most of you were born. I am aware, but it's not done by the better studios like Ghibli and the like. It's just an example of one of the NUMEROUS, artistic flaws that Anime gets away with, doesn't make it right or something to accept as the norm. I was speaking as an Artist (in degree only for whatever that is worth) and from a logical standpoint, this just should NEVER occur.

The Dev and I reached an understanding on this, and I was just offering a tip to make the banner promo art in particular, objectively "Better". If he/they decide it's not worth their time to edit, which I'd probably expect, then that's their prerogative and right, just offering my insight based on what I've learned to be deemed as "Bad".
Its not that I decided against editing it, just the fact I didn't have time to get to it yet sadly.

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018

Different techniques and styles are not objectively better, you can personally like them more, and that's all right. Does not mean that studio is better than those who do things differently.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Its not that I decided against editing it, just the fact I didn't have time to get to it yet sadly.
Oh I wasn't claiming to know which way you leaned, just pointing out that you can do what you want, in the end lol
That's cool if you do end up making the change.

iques and styles are not objectively better, you can personally like them more, and that's all right. Does not mean that studio is better than those who do things differently.
I used my wording very carefully.
And this is where you are indeed WRONG: there are techniques (styles, not so much) that are indeed objectively worse, not always in a blanket/general sense, but in regards to intent and artistic merit. In this specific case, you mention the intent was to convey "emotional expression", and if you can do that in 2 different ways, but one doesn't break Physical Anatomy and Logical space, the one that adheres to the laws of nature, objectively is the better choice. It's like anatomy, there are certain rules and structures. Our eyes, actually reject or accept certain visual queues, which is universal across all human interpretation.

Knowing what is objective versus subjective, is a hard thing to debate, because some people still think poor anatomy for example: "Looks Better" to them, therefore their opinion trumps everything else, and that's all good and fine... but there's alot more structure, right and wrong, and parameters to art than most people realize.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
For the first part, that is easily avoidable. For now use Shift + O to open the console, if that is what you want I will tell you what values to set so you don't have to do it and can unlock the scene. For the next update however, I'll be sure to include a cheat of some sort or something, so that people who don't wanna do it like you can bypass it and get the scene anyways.
After playing the two first chapters, I have no interest in restarting the game only to get the scene, so assuming that in the next update(s) it will be possible to have the scene without having to masturbate in the sister's room, I might be interested in your proposal (even if it's something that not usually do) to unlock the scene.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
After playing the two first chapters, I have no interest in restarting the game only to get the scene, so assuming that in the next update(s) it will be possible to have the scene without having to masturbate in the sister's room, I might be interested in your proposal (even if it's something that not usually do) to unlock the scene.
I'll just add additional option that unlocks the scene for those who don't want to do it. That will be as simplistic as it can be and problem solved.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'll just add additional option that unlocks the scene for those who don't want to do it. That will be as simplistic as it can be and problem solved.
If it can be done without restarting the game then great. (y)

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
1647975329744.png
is there anything to do after intro? (after 1st find something to do & then spend time with sister)
1647975480773.png
that warning makes it feel that i missed something. because hints doesn't show anything after intro, nor after spend time with sister.
then going to this location, it says take a moment, but where/what is this place?
1647975953709.png
after take a moment then this pops up
1647976147502.png
so who's Etune? seems i've jumped from intro to some other chapter (not chapter one.)

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 1717246
is there anything to do after intro? (after 1st find something to do & then spend time with sister)
View attachment 1717250
that warning makes it feel that i missed something. because hints doesn't show anything after intro, nor after spend time with sister.
then going to this location, it says take a moment, but where/what is this place?
View attachment 1717253
after take a moment then this pops up
View attachment 1717259
so who's Etune? seems i've jumped from intro to some other chapter (not chapter one.)
That's a bug. I've fixed that in in Patreon version and uploaded it. You'll have to dowonload again at the first post. You're seemingly running the bugged version.

Reactions: trauts

trauts

Aug 12, 2018
That's a bug. I've fixed that in in Patreon version and uploaded it. You'll have to dowonload again at the first post. You're seemingly running the bugged version.
still the other question still remain, is there something to do before starting chapter1 after the intro (in free roam) ?

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes