3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Mysticcr the more I play and replay the game, the more I am convinced you are too cultured for this world, it should be a crime

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mysticcr the more I play and replay the game, the more I am convinced you are too cultured for this world, it should be a crime
Replay it, are you hunting for my mistakes in there. :KEK:

Too cultured why is that?

• Haha
Reactions: zARRR

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
Ay, well, soon I'll update here as well. Atm I'm keeping updates on Patreon.
Very nice, then I shall wait, in the meantime I’ll check that sex scene there and that one over there

Last edited:
  • Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What can I say, romance and sex are my only seratonin joy
It is all fun and games till you see the updates, since the poll on Patreon went Iara's way... and she is sex obessed.

• Wow
Reactions: zARRR

Jan82

Sep 14, 2021
Apparently the game doesn't work on Joiplay. Is there also an android version on Patreon if I decide too support you on Patreon? If so what's the monthly fee for Patreon downloads?

Ps: The latest Android version (0.4 public) the text isn't aligned properly and I miss the last word of every sentence.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Apparently the game doesn't work on Joiplay. Is there also an android version on Patreon if I decide too support you on Patreon? If so what's the monthly fee for Patreon downloads?

Ps: The latest Android version (0.4 public) the text isn't aligned properly and I miss the last word of every sentence.
There is, yes. A patreon requested an android version so I did it. And just go to Patreon page if you're interested, you can see tiers there. That being said if you can't afford it or something just send me a message on a discord or here and I'll send you a link.

Reactions: Jan82

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP! v0.6 is out!

Can find links on 1st post (Mega) till mirrors are done.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Pitrik

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
BUMP! v0.6 is out!

Can find links on 1st post (Mega) till mirrors are done.
Uff now I can't bully you anymore with "Update when?"

I guess I'll return to Winterfire :Kappa:

• Haha
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes