3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
Apparently the game doesn't work on Joiplay. Is there also an android version on Patreon if I decide too support you on Patreon? If so what's the monthly fee for Patreon downloads?

Ps: The latest Android version (0.4 public) the text isn't aligned properly and I miss the last word of every sentence.
It DOES work on joiplay.Just dont use the google play version but use the 1.10.065 patreon build (also need to use the patreon build renpy plugin).So far ALL renpy games that i've intended to play works,atleast on my Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra. Screenshot_20220630_090727.png

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Lmao, not trying to shit on anyone but reading that was funny as hell
General Kenobi, you're a bold one.

And yeah, it is funny to myself as well. Though I recall 0.5 was Patreon poll and I was doing what Patreons voted for mainly.

It DOES work on joiplay.Just dont use the google play version but use the 1.10.065 patreon build (also need to use the patreon build renpy plugin).So far ALL renpy games that i've intended to play works,atleast on my Galaxy Tab S8 Ultra.
I did make an android port this time around when I updated today, so shouldn't have the need to use joiplay.

Minidora

Nov 4, 2019
General Kenobi, you're a bold one.

And yeah, it is funny to myself as well. Though I recall 0.5 was Patreon poll and I was doing what Patreons voted for mainly.

I did make an android port this time around when I updated today, so shouldn't have the need to use joiplay.
Thats better.Thanks dev

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
A bug, right after Niara talks about the queen, subsequent visits right after just sends me to the tavern. No dialogue or whatever. I can keep coming back to the church and keep clicking the option to visit her but it does the same thing. It doesn't anything about no dialogue left for her or something.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Could somebody please show me the Landlady?
The who now?

Can someone help? It isn't letting me extract the file.
Its 7z? Should be able to extract it with winrar? No?

How much content is in the 0.6 version of the game?
A lot... it was a lot before. This one is biggest so far I'd say.

HO HO ?!

A bug, right after Niara talks about the queen, subsequent visits right after just sends me to the tavern. No dialogue or whatever. I can keep coming back to the church and keep clicking the option to visit her but it does the same thing. It doesn't anything about no dialogue left for her or something.
Hm. That is odd, did you try visiting at different time or something? There has to be something to do... I mean I had a save so I went back and went through it, the same thing doesn't seem to happen to me.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Hm. That is odd, did you try visiting at different time or something? There has to be something to do... I mean I had a save so I went back and went through it, the same thing doesn't seem to happen to me.
I don't know... but when I proceed with the next part (Update Quest Log button), I just can visit her now just fine. Moreover, is the latest update just after the queen's talk on giving the MC a mission alongisde the witch? Because I keep waiting and waiting on the room on the palace but nothing happens then.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I don't know... but when I proceed with the next part (Update Quest Log button), I just can visit her now just fine. Moreover, is the latest update just after the queen's talk on giving the MC a mission alongisde the witch? Because I keep waiting and waiting on the room on the palace but nothing happens then.
Oh yeah, because the update quest log button basically updates the values and all you need to proceed. Usually when you reach the end of the update, all the values are set to what they need to be.

So each time I update I add it like that, that way it updates it all and you can proceed!

And yes! If you spoke to queen, and she told you she'll send the witch to your room then that'd be that. That being said update should be in a week or so, won't be waiting long. :D

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Alright... last time I played this is in version 0.2 and boy! The story gotten really interesting, I thought I might not be along the ride of some MC being tossed around by others as they pleased as he struggles on going back and forth in his own world and the other. He has intellect, cunning, and charm too based on the girls he has at the moment. That's a hook enough for me to keep on dangling on.

Another thing that I really love. IS. GAP. MOE!!!!! DAMN DEV! You did such a good job with the Gap Moe of Rin! DAMN ITS SO GOOD!

The last thing to talk about, are the negatives. Like really... the romance part is so damn good but, the sex scenes themselves ain't! It needs to be longer, hot, with dialogues and shit! Heck anyway to make it hot, look at the other games or something! The romance part is so good... the leading moments where it will lead to sex... and then the sex scene sucks... bruh. That's one way to make someone fap and then the sex scene's short and no that hot... please, please this game needs a big improvement on that department!

Anyway, thanks for the update dev! Good luck to you and to the game!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Mystic

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Quiet long I think... I restarted the game just earlier just so I could get the incest route and I'm still not done yet.
It's longer then it is. Because it's a kinetic novel that's padded out by being shoved into a sandbox that isn't. It is entirely kinetic. the only 'choice' you have is in what parts of the story you decide to expose yourself to first. And the order doesn't matter, cause you reach an end and you then just push some other char's bits till their end. The sandbox just serves to drag it out since you can't do almost anything except in the evening. If the time you spent wasting time waiting for the evening wasn't there, it'd take less then half the time it does.
It'd be far more enjoyable if it was just treated as the kinetic novel it is and dispense with the farcical 'sandbox' that isn't.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
It's longer then it is. Because it's a kinetic novel that's padded out by being shoved into a sandbox that isn't. It is entirely kinetic. the only 'choice' you have is in what parts of the story you decide to expose yourself to first. And the order doesn't matter, cause you reach an end and you then just push some other char's bits till their end. The sandbox just serves to drag it out since you can't do almost anything except in the evening. If the time you spent wasting time waiting for the evening wasn't there, it'd take less then half the time it does.
It'd be far more enjoyable if it was just treated as the kinetic novel it is and dispense with the farcical 'sandbox' that isn't.
Agreed to that aye... instead of maps and sandbox movement, just click on some choices where you want to go instead, on the text boxes. Making it fully kinetic though... mmmmm... as of this moment there are no girls that I dislike so its still fine to me. But a full blown kinetic? mmmmm, no. I need to see more of the story to say if kinetic is the answer to this.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Alright... last time I played this is in version 0.2 and boy! The story gotten really interesting, I thought I might not be along the ride of some MC being tossed around by others as they pleased as he struggles on going back and forth in his own world and the other. He has intellect, cunning, and charm too based on the girls he has at the moment. That's a hook enough for me to keep on dangling on.

Another thing that I really love. IS. GAP. MOE!!!!! DAMN DEV! You did such a good job with the Gap Moe of Rin! DAMN ITS SO GOOD!

The last thing to talk about, are the negatives. Like really... the romance part is so damn good but, the sex scenes themselves ain't! It needs to be longer, hot, with dialogues and shit! Heck anyway to make it hot, look at the other games or something! The romance part is so good... the leading moments where it will lead to sex... and then the sex scene sucks... bruh. That's one way to make someone fap and then the sex scene's short and no that hot... please, please this game needs a big improvement on that department!

Anyway, thanks for the update dev! Good luck to you and to the game!
Ay, glad to hear you're enjoying it! And yus! Rin's bae <3 As for the sex scenes, yeah, now this is kind of a problem. If I am not mistaken, this is the first time I even had a feedback like this. Tbh problem is when I do stuff for so long, and no one voices themselves in regards of these opinions so I can't even tell what to do.

There is a mix of both in there honestly, but lately I've been making sex scenes with just.. well animations that player can switch through and control cause... no one said anything nor I even had requests that would be like yours... aka "dialogues and shit".

Regarding them being "short" .... that is debatable term. All animations are in a perfect loop... so in theory they won't end till you end them. And not to sound wrong or anything, but honestly I think I'm one of the devs that deals with Koi that makes a LOT of sex scenes. I run circles in comparisson to a lot of them. Whilst not all of them are perfect, there's a fuck ton of them.

Reactions: shebs021

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
linux (x86_64) build: Pixeldrain

mysticcr why not export the game using the "pc" option which builds for both linux and windows systems?
If you'd go through the thread, you'd find the answer to that question. I've mentioned it multiple times, it is a problem on my end that I can't do much about.

Agreed to that aye... instead of maps and sandbox movement, just click on some choices where you want to go instead, on the text boxes. Making it fully kinetic though... mmmmm... as of this moment there are no girls that I dislike so its still fine to me. But a full blown kinetic? mmmmm, no. I need to see more of the story to say if kinetic is the answer to this.
Ay, sure, that could be done. But would it be as appealing? I doubt it. I did kind of thing before, and I got spat at. Everyone has some or other preferrence, and it is just imposible to make something that suits everyone taste's. I personally believe it is more appealing this way, it also gives me in a way more control over the story flow and what not.

And yes... what girls would you even dislike here? They're all part of your harem god damn it!

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes