3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
still the other question still remain, is there something to do before starting chapter1 after the intro (in free roam) ?
If you have seen all the scenes in intro you'll know so because it will say so, something among the lines of - "You've reached the end of content for this character" or you've reached the end of content on this for intro. I mean if you want me to specifically say what there is so you won't miss anything, sure, no problem, just ask.

Nice game :)
Thanks ^^

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
If you have seen all the scenes in intro you'll know so because it will say so, something among the lines of - "You've reached the end of content for this character" or you've reached the end of content on this for intro. I mean if you want me to specifically say what there is so you won't miss anything, sure, no problem, just ask.
I have the end of content message for Orime, had sex with Machi (and she seems to have disappeared after that) and fapped to sister. Since the last thing, I've gone through two weeks of nothing. If there were other end of content messages I missed them...

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I have the end of content message for Orime, had sex with Machi (and she seems to have disappeared after that) and fapped to sister. Since the last thing, I've gone through two weeks of nothing. If there were other end of content messages I missed them...
That's... pretty much that for intro. Safe to proceed whenever you want.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I don't know if I've reached the end of the content with Azumi, no matter how much time passes there doesn't seem to be anything new:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand. Is that so, whatever you do? Or does it have to do with not having seen all of her content in the intro?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I don't know if I've reached the end of the content with Azumi, no matter how much time passes there doesn't seem to be anything new:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

On the other hand. Is that so, whatever you do? Or does it have to do with not having seen all of her content in the intro?
That appears to be quest log entry for end of content on Azumi.

Reactions: BlasKyau

GeePic

Nov 22, 2019
Hi I just wanted to warn you but Patreon doesn't like incest so hopefully, you will have a backup website like subcriberstar when Pateron removes this game. Has happened before and probably will happen again.

Reactions: mrttao and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hi I just wanted to warn you but Patreon doesn't like incest so hopefully, you will have a backup website like subcriberstar when Pateron removes this game. Has happened before and probably will happen again.
I'm aware of it, thank you for the warning nonetheless. But I'm flying under the radar so it is fine for now.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That appears to be quest log entry for end of content on Azumi.
Well, if this is the end of Azumi's content, I haven't had the sex scene, which is expected since I didn't do the previous one where the MC masturbated in front of her at night.

Well, if I've finished the current content, I think I'll comment on it.

I like Azumi and Etune (although I'm not passionate about Etune calling the MC Master, but otherwise she seems like a very romanceable LI)

I like Rin a lot less: I'm not attracted to her beginning, so my interest sank quite a bit. It's going to take a lot for me to get to a point where I'm really interested in her. For now I'm only followoing her route because she doesn't seem to have a fetish that I dislike and because the game is harem and following her route doesn't block anything (and because I think that she is a Main LI and I'm pretty sure that her content is mandatory).

Is Machi coming back? If in the end it turns out that she isn't an LI I will be annoyed because I made her path (yes, I'm weird)

I don't like Iara, not at all. With each dialogue and mention of her, my interest has diminished (and it started very, very low). I find her unlikable, and I certainly wish any romance with her could be avoided. Am I weird? Probably, but it's how I feel about her.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No Android version yet?
Not for latest v0.4 that is. I'll contact the porter and see if I can get it up. Feel free to hop on the discord if you want as well, as the porter will probs put it there first.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
This VN commits one of the cardinal sins that the open world/sandbox VN can do, wasting the player's time, if i can suggest some QoL improvements they would be to find a way to shorten the time shifting, for example, Orihime and Machi only appearing on certain days and time, leaving the rest as empty space for repetitive interactions with the sister and on the castle you can only interact with not Rori, Lara and Etune at the same time, maybe an option to jump to a specific day and time would be neat.

Another would be to highlight when a character might have an event available as long as you get to know the days you can interact with them, maybe a notification symbol of the color related to the one on the character's name.

Then there's also the issue of time not showing in chapter 1 and 2 unless the quest log is open, which makes things fairly confusing it would be nice to correct that.
1649670375851.png 1649670386794.png

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: mrttao and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
This VN commits one of the cardinal sins that the open world/sandbox VN can do, wasting the player's time, if i can suggest some QoL improvements they would be to find a way to shorten the time shifting, for example, Orihime and Machi only appearing on certain days and time, leaving the rest as empty space for repetitive interactions with the sister and on the castle you can only interact with not Rori, Lara and Etune at the time, maybe an option to jump to a specific day and time would be neat.

Another would be to highlight when a character might have an event available as long as you get to know the days you can interact with them, maybe a notification symbol of the color related to the one on the character's name.

Then there's also the issue of time not showing in chapter 1 and 2 unless the quest log is open, which makes things fairly confusing it would be nice to correct that.
View attachment 1751453 View attachment 1751454
I'll keep it on my mind. Thanks for the feedback.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A little bump here! Just in case if anyone wonders, no, this game is not abandoned or dead. Still going, v0.5 is out for Patreons only, as I've stated on Itch.io and on my discord as to why in a lengthy post, I'll not be repeating myself here. For those interested however ( if they are )

v0.5 can be found on patreon along with poll regarding some characters and so forth. And... well... fuck it. That's that. Keep it short and sweet.

Hydrenix

Feb 23, 2019
Hi, I am kind of confused. I went through the intro and then a message saying "You've reached the end of the intro." As I was going to the different locations, there were characters there that I haven't met yet (Etune and Rin for example) and it also talks about scenes and parts of the story that seem important but I haven't seen them yet. I hope this makes sense. Is this what is suppose to happen or am I somehow missing important scenes?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hi, I am kind of confused. I went through the intro and then a message saying "You've reached the end of the intro." As I was going to the different locations, there were characters there that I haven't met yet (Etune and Rin for example) and it also talks about scenes and parts of the story that seem important but I haven't seen them yet. I hope this makes sense. Is this what is suppose to happen or am I somehow missing important scenes?
This is the bug I believe that few people already spoke before... but I fixed this and reuploaded the game. Perhaps you should start a new game.

Hydrenix

Feb 23, 2019
This is the bug I believe that few people already spoke before... but I fixed this and reuploaded the game. Perhaps you should start a new game.
It is working now. Thank you very much. I am not sure what happened. I look forward playing ISOR now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It is working now. Thank you very much. I am not sure what happened. I look forward playing ISOR now.
Aye, aye. That was a really pesky bug yeah! So sorry about that, glad you've got it working and happy to hear so!

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes