• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i'm way more amused by this message then i should be
View attachment 1898637

Yes, sadly, I'm known for speed not accuracy. I go at it like a maniac so I can push it out as fast as I can... this usually results in a bug here and there, or as you can see a really confusing sentence that makes you question my sanity.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Ay, glad to hear you're enjoying it! And yus! Rin's bae <3 As for the sex scenes, yeah, now this is kind of a problem. If I am not mistaken, this is the first time I even had a feedback like this. Tbh problem is when I do stuff for so long, and no one voices themselves in regards of these opinions so I can't even tell what to do.

There is a mix of both in there honestly, but lately I've been making sex scenes with just.. well animations that player can switch through and control cause... no one said anything nor I even had requests that would be like yours... aka "dialogues and shit".

Regarding them being "short" .... that is debatable term. All animations are in a perfect loop... so in theory they won't end till you end them. And not to sound wrong or anything, but honestly I think I'm one of the devs that deals with Koi that makes a LOT of sex scenes. I run circles in comparisson to a lot of them. Whilst not all of them are perfect, there's a fuck ton of them.
How to explain this? Well... the most simplistic way I can put it is the sex scenes themselves are not hot enough for someone to fap into it? Yeah that's how I would put it. Anyone are welcome on adding more to what I possibly mean by "short" and "not hot enough" sex scenes in this game.

Its like the, the escalation of romance is so damn good and it should still keep on rising at the sex scene. Where the enjoyment of it peak's at the height, which of course means, climax of the intercourse. For me, ways of doing that is through dialogue while in coitus, some small dirty talk here and there, pampering each other (headpats too if you can!), looking each other in the eye, and so many more that I have seen on some of the games I played here.

Anyway, this is really a vague explanation and just like I said earlier... other's can fill on in what I mean by here. I often give confusing explanations through my text so I hope, it'll be easy to understand.

Lastly, there should be music too. Yeah I think that's all for now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
How to explain this? Well... the most simplistic way I can put it is the sex scenes themselves are not hot enough for someone to fap into it? Yeah that's how I would put it. Anyone are welcome on adding more to what I possibly mean by "short" and "not hot enough" sex scenes in this game.

Its like the, the escalation of romance is so damn good and it should still keep on rising at the sex scene. Where the enjoyment of it peak's at the height, which of course means, climax of the intercourse. For me, ways of doing that is through dialogue while in coitus, some small dirty talk here and there, pampering each other (headpats too if you can!), looking each other in the eye, and so many more that I have seen on some of the games I played here.

Anyway, this is really a vague explanation and just like I said earlier... other's can fill on in what I mean by here. I often give confusing explanations through my text so I hope, it'll be easy to understand.

Lastly, there should be music too. Yeah I think that's all for now.
Right... I think I get the gest of it. I'll see if I can do a scene or something in next update and you can tell me was it hit or miss.

Music? Like... (Insert Sex Scene Here) = (Music plays: We're no strangers to looovee... you know the rules and so do I!) :KEK:

yamipleb

Oct 27, 2018
If you'd go through the thread, you'd find the answer to that question. I've mentioned it multiple times, it is a problem on my end that I can't do much about.
If you'd go through the thread,
angtft.gif
if you're answering the same question repeatedly, you should've already put the answer to it in the OP
then you can justifiably ignore any more that follow.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just started playing and my geography nerd ass immediately recognized the map as Venice
Aye, I had some issues with the map so I took it from my other project and changed it. It was different before.

antsz

Jun 27, 2020
Nice game!

btw.. this is the end of update? because irina never came and i waited..a lot. none end of content message appeared although.

1.png

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Alright, so... After a short introduction, which ends in a mysterious dream, we get dropped into a freeroam portion with zero idea what we can, should, or must do. Even trying to take some direction from the intro (last thing MC says to his sister is that he doesn't wanna be late to work, so I guess I'll do that in the morning) doesn't work, because it's Sunday. Great game design...

You know, sometimes I think, "Okay, it's got a sandbox tag, but how bad can it be?" And the answer is this game. This is how bad a sandbox can be.

Now, based on rating and some comments this is a good game, with lots of interesting content, I guess. But all I can see is a really bad map screen. Red markers on a mostly green map looks pretty bad, and hovering over those markers gives you a tiny picture that still leaves you guessing where it actually leads.

Anyway, that's my critique for the first 5 minutes or so. I don't think I'll be back for more.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Alright, so... After a short introduction, which ends in a mysterious dream, we get dropped into a freeroam portion with zero idea what we can, should, or must do. Even trying to take some direction from the intro (last thing MC says to his sister is that he doesn't wanna be late to work, so I guess I'll do that in the morning) doesn't work, because it's Sunday. Great game design...

You know, sometimes I think, "Okay, it's got a sandbox tag, but how bad can it be?" And the answer is this game. This is how bad a sandbox can be.

Now, based on rating and some comments this is a good game, with lots of interesting content, I guess. But all I can see is a really bad map screen. Red markers on a mostly green map looks pretty bad, and hovering over those markers gives you a tiny picture that still leaves you guessing where it actually leads.

Anyway, that's my critique for the first 5 minutes or so. I don't think I'll be back for more.
I'm well aware of various things that can be ten times better, but when I started doing this I had an equipment that makes Windows 95 look like Las Vegas. And that's all I'll say regarding that. And just to be perfectly clear I am not trying to justify anything here, I am simply saying I did best with what I had to work with.

0.6 is entirely different story given the upgrades I've got. All of that aside... fair enough, thanks for checking it out and sorry you got err.. well... annoyed or whatever.

And yes, I'm well aware I could go back and deal with a lot of things now early back on... -could- is the key word here, but I do not have time to focus on update and going back that far back into the start of the project given my work schedule, especially during the summer where I'm working overtime and I'm breathing like a dog without water.

Anyways, thanks for checking it out and hopefully next project I make will suit your tastes better. Cheerio bro.

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
i like fantasy - said the mc
then went to act retarded with every new character and thing he encountered.
sigh, and i tho only jap devs knew how to make annoying mcs that cant solve 1+1.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i like fantasy - said the mc
then went to act retarded with every new character and thing he encountered.
sigh, and i tho only jap dev knew how to make annoying mcs that cant solve 1+1.
Really now, in which case can't the mc solve 1+1 ? The main character here literally manages to pull himself out of countless shit due to his intelligence and calculating factor.

"Act retarded with every new character" - that is some brilliant fucking feedback mate, I can really get a lot from that. Very constructive.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Greily

APTiCT

May 30, 2020
Very good ge, but I have one question: will Android port in OP be updated? I've downloaded the APK from Mega, and it says it's version 0.5.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Very good ge, but I have one question: will Android port in OP be updated? I've downloaded the APK from Mega, and it says it's version 0.5.
My bad. I probably entered the wrong data when I was porting it. But I'm positive it is up to date. It says 0.5 but it is 0.6

Niahrleak

Jun 2, 2018
Really now, in which case can't the mc solve 1+1 ? The main character here literally manages to pull himself out of countless shit due to his intelligence and calculating factor.

"Act retarded with every new character" - that is some brilliant fucking feedback mate, I can really get a lot from that. Very constructive.
The mc is going around by sheer luck, there is no moment where it feels he uses his brain for something aside from questioning obvious stuff, he is awfully confrotational with everyone just cos, thinks one thing, then says another, in all the two weeks he got almost no info about the world, then by coincidence he gets free, the random witch of the small town knows how and where he has to go to get back. He sits and think, but doesnt advance in anything, lies for no reason and it never works.
So yea, i think the mc is the weakest point.

The world and the idea of it seems interesting enough tho, will check again in the future. Sorry if i came around as annoying.

Reactions: Greily

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The mc is going around by sheer luck, there is no moment where it feels he uses his brain for something aside from questioning obvious stuff, he is awfully confrotational with everyone just cos, thinks one thing, then says another, in all the two weeks he got almost no info about the world, then by coincidence he gets free, the random witch of the small town knows how and where he has to go to get back. He sits and think, but doesnt advance in anything, lies for no reason and it never works.
So yea, i think the mc is the weakest point.

The world and the idea of it seems interesting enough tho, will check again in the future. Sorry if i came around as annoying.
No, not at all. As long as someone will be constructive about something, I will hardly take offense in it... be it regular feedback or criticism, by all means I'm more then happy to listen at any time.

But sadly no, I have to disagree and I'd know. He isn't the weakest point... now I'm not exactly sure what witch are we talking about? There're more than once.

When it comes to the main character, he is unnaturally intelligent and calculative. Problem is however I'mma put this in spoilers cause it is a spoiler his thoughts more than half the time are not his own. The ideas, the thoughts, the movements AT the CURRENT point in story... are planted in his head by Retia(the evil chick). He is pretty much being manipulated at the moment.

It takes some .. paying attention to actually figure things out, or better said takes some patience. But I gave multiple hints here and there about it, even in this latest update. I am just not wanting to be obvious about it.

Anyways, once again, don't worry about it. As I said I am more than glad to hear opinions of others.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Sorry developer, I've tried to like your game, but I just can't. I gave up after reaching chapter 3. I wanted that already before, after chapter 1, but the cinematic got me hooked, you should really put that at the beginning of the game or after the intro to get people hooked. Here are some more of my thoughts about the game that didn't fit into my rating. Good luck nevertheless.

The transitions during conversation (intro and first free roam section) are horrible and make me dizzy. The break between Intro and gameplay is odd, personally I don’t like it. When the MC works on weekends at the club, he would have missed work during the intro. The intro ends on a Sunday and played on a Saturday, on which Machi doesn’t work by the way. If you visit the club you learn that the MC doesn’t even work there this current year.

It’s weird that the charactery you speak to reset to their default expression every time you talk just to change once it’s their turn.
The MC explains and repeats too much. I’ve read the last message box, no need to tell me again.

You have to open the quest menu to see what time it is? That’s really not good, when you need the time to know what events you could see. If all your interactions are during the same time windows, then the system makes no sense. (chapter 1) Really, no scene for the bath with Etune?

The first free roam part is not in a good spot I would say. The dream sequence wasn’t enough to get me hooked and the characters didn’t either. Then the free roam part came and left me with the search for something to care. The interactions with the girls, were boring and the progression too fast. Spending time with Azumi was somewhat the best part. Yet you could do that only once a week and because the other girls were only rarely to visit, you didn’t have anything to do, besides making money. Which I didn’t had a clue for what I could use it.

When Etune asks the MC why he wants back home, doesn’t he remember that he has a sister? A mother? Friends/lovers? A job?

Sometimes it’s hard to understand if the MC is thinking or talking out loud.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes