3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Well. I finished v0.3
So far it is quite good. Although I feel like there are too many empty timespots.
Usually there is nothing to do during the morning and day, so you just skip time waiting for the evening.
And heck after the intro the day and hour are hidden away in the quest log as well.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well. I finished v0.3
So far it is quite good. Although I feel like there are too many empty timespots.
Usually there is nothing to do during the morning and day, so you just skip time waiting for the evening.
And heck after the intro the day and hour are hidden away in the quest log as well.
Yes. It is hidden in quest log due to other buttons at CH1 & 2. And yes. I mean it depends on each chapter tbh

The game warns me right off the bat that I will miss content if I go to work, as it will progress to arc 1, and I should make sure I did everything in the intro first.

My question is, what is there to do in the intro? I don't want to miss content, but so far i am mostly skipping days via find something to do button

edit:
well I found some things.
1. friday and saturday at night i can go to the bar for orime scenes
2. mon/tue i can encounter machi at the cafe
3. sunday midday sister will hang out with me in home

is that everything? do i just repeat those until the scenes start looping?

edit:
the chapter 2 start cinematic was inexplicable. I am not sure what was going on. was this a dream? if it was a dream MC should actually note it "wow this was a wild dream" or some such.
Intro is meant to be kind of short so I didn't know what else to put aside of what was in it already.

And yes... there are few scenes with Orime that leads to a BJ. After that when you try to go to club it notifies you that you saw all the content for intro.

Sundays with sister, then there's the part if you spend sundays with her you can peek at her and eventually get another scene.

Machi as well, can hang out with her in cafe... go on a date, and she will visit MC's home at some point during the week. Friday midday I think? Leads to a sex scene if you dated her.

Reactions: mrttao

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yes. It is hidden in quest log due to other buttons at CH1 & 2. And yes. I mean it depends on each chapter tbh

Intro is meant to be kind of short so I didn't know what else to put aside of what was in it already.

And yes... there are few scenes with Orime that leads to a BJ. After that when you try to go to club it notifies you that you saw all the content for intro.

Sundays with sister, then there's the part if you spend sundays with her you can peek at her and eventually get another scene.

Machi as well, can hang out with her in cafe... go on a date, and she will visit MC's home at some point during the week. Friday midday I think? Leads to a sex scene if you dated her.
Thank you
I think there should be a clearer indication that you have finished a chapter and is safe to proceed.
By seeing or rejecting all scenes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Thank you
I think there should be a clearer indication that you have finished a chapter and is safe to proceed.
By seeing or rejecting all scenes
I'll see what I can do.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP.

v0.4 Public Build is out, refer to first post for mega.nz link. Check dev notes for comparsion between Public and Patreon build.

On a side note, a really somewhat important notice regarding ISOR for those that don't know or don't follow me on Itch.io -

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Their gaze is cutting right into your soul,
through all the hair and the oxygen to fuel your throbbing desire.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I think most of the screenshots are not added as thumbnails, that's why they are not in a reel and it's a bit annoying to open them. May want to change that.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I think most of the screenshots are not added as thumbnails, that's why they are not in a reel and it's a bit annoying to open them. May want to change that.
Kinda confused me with this one? Not sure I understood it...

Garrettino

Jul 14, 2018
Noted. Will pay attention to it. Thanks for the mention.

Possible.
Oh you're the Dev. Good on you for taking criticism constructively.
In the spirit of that, I'll offer ACTUAL advice not just worthless critique:
Like you've already done in some shots that I've noticed, they key here is just the layers, so if you feel the EYES look better when they're pronounced like that, totally valid argument... use transparency on the hair, so it at least looks like it's over the eyes (as they would be in logical space) I know that's not always easy in this engine, but the post work in something like Photoshop should be worth it. Definitely not required for every scene, but at least for promotional materials, such as your banner, is when you would consider taking the time to fix tiny things like that.

Mind you, extended LASHES can sometimes get away with popping over hair that's dangling down, which is probably what you have seen before (feel like RWBY does this), to give you that precedent, but even then, you have to ask wouldn't the hair be heavy enough to push that lash out of the way, and it would be very uncomfortable, but that's knit-picking at that point.

Other than that you'll get no harsh words from me, as I do respect and admire, any and all Devs who work alone or in tiny indie groups such as this sub-genre tends to, as a fellow SOLO Game Creator myself. So you get nothing but empathy from me.

Keep it up! EyelashFIX.png

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
how prevalent is the loli content?
There is a lot of sex scenes in v0.4. And yes, that includes Rin. More for Patreon's of course.

Wrong question, gamer. Try asking: How many days does it take to get any action?
Not long at all if you just focus on Rin.

Oh you're the Dev. Good on you for taking criticism constructively.
In the spirit of that, I'll offer ACTUAL advice not just worthless critique:
Like you've already done in some shots that I've noticed, they key here is just the layers, so if you feel the EYES look better when they're pronounced like that, totally valid argument... use transparency on the hair, so it at least looks like it's over the eyes (as they would be in logical space) I know that's not always easy in this engine, but the post work in something like Photoshop should be worth it. Definitely not required for every scene, but at least for promotional materials, such as your banner, is when you would consider taking the time to fix tiny things like that.

Mind you, extended LASHES can sometimes get away with popping over hair that's dangling down, which is probably what you have seen before (feel like RWBY does this), to give you that precedent, but even then, you have to ask wouldn't the hair be heavy enough to push that lash out of the way, and it would be very uncomfortable, but that's knit-picking at that point.

Other than that you'll get no harsh words from me, as I do respect and admire, any and all Devs who work alone or in tiny indie groups such as this sub-genre tends to, as a fellow SOLO Game Creator myself. So you get nothing but empathy from me.

Keep it up! View attachment 1704233
Aye, thank you for detailed feedback. I have nothing against proper constructive critisism and I always welcome it matter of fact.

Reactions: Garrettino

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I felt like it was a bit all over the place. It said I shouldn't start chapter one before completing the free roam, so I just did that, suddenly Alune appeared, completed her stuff, went to the cafe, completed Rin stuff, it said log is updating, only the sisters's did. With the sister it said we need time apart after I blew her off automatically, and I never found her again. Then, I couldn't start that chapter at all after doing everything in freeroam. Also couldn't get money or anything like that.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I felt like it was a bit all over the place. It said I shouldn't start chapter one before completing the free roam, so I just did that, suddenly Alune appeared, completed her stuff, went to the cafe, completed Rin stuff, it said log is updating, only the sisters's did. With the sister it said we need time apart after I blew her off automatically, and I never found her again. Then, I couldn't start that chapter at all after doing everything in freeroam. Also couldn't get money or anything like that.
Err... that's confusing as hell the way you described it. I'll try to take that apart one thing by one.

First - It doesn't say you shouldn't start chapter one before completing free roam, it just advises you to make sure you saw all there is in the said intro content before proceeding so you won't miss anything.

Second - I am confused as living hell, what you're talking about belongs to Chapter three, not chapter two or one for that matter. And yes, that is the end of content for the sister if you blew her off for this update.

Before you ask, yes, there is actual sexual content with her but it has requirements to be fulfilled before you can access it. Of course you can always cheat it via console if you didn't go her route in the start of the game.

Also in CH3, there should be VERY.... CLEAR ... notifications saying that you've reached the end of content for particular character or zone for Public Build.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes