3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I mean... that's called story and progress. You're the first to complain that lmao. It would be boring as fuck if all the LI's are like "Oh yes, give me your magical cock" for no reason lmao. Takes some effort.
The truth is that I like slow-progressing games... As I also know that I prefer to avoid all the sex scenes with the mistress.

In my case the situation (slave - mistress) tends to turn down my interest. Posibly I'm weird, but I cannot do anything because is more a feeling than a logical thing.

I mean, I want to dom her, yes, but she is still a bitch.
I'm not a fan of any kind of domination, as I say, I'm weird.

• Angry
Reactions: lewismasss

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The truth is that I like slow-progressing games... As I also know that I prefer to avoid all the sex scenes with the mistress.

In my case the situation (slave - mistress) tends to turn down my interest. Posibly I'm weird, but I cannot do anything because is more a feeling than a logical thing.

You... do realize that this current version is literally like v0.2? There are no sex scenes with Iara during this period of the story as it would be impossible to pull off story-vise due to... well... yeah. Her relation and MC's at the present time.

As I said, it is called story and progression. Situation with Iara won't always be as you've stated, so I personally don't see an issue. Also, try not to judge any of the characters early on. Keyword EARLY before giving the story time to push onwards and show development.

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020

Don't think you're weird. I think you're judging a game that literally is version 0.2 and under a few weeks old. Watch out for new updates in the future. There'll be more content to your liking, more polish too.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020

That is fine, this is a taste you have. Sadly, I can't guarantee you that sex with the main love interests will be avoidable. If it's in the more story heavy bits of the game, I am afraid that it will be mandatory. If it's in the sandbox, then you can avoid it, but it might lock content and stop you from progressing with that character.

I disagree. There is nothing weird with someone having their own tastes. If you don't like it, that is fine. However, it is a theme that will be in the game, so you might just not like those parts of the game. Hopefully you still enjoy what remains of the story. If not, I am sorry, but we won't be changing the story to account for the tastes of some people. It would be disrespecting our characters.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You... do realize that this current version is literally like v0.2? There are no sex scenes with Iara during this period of the story as it would be impossible to pull off story-vise due to... well... yeah. Her relation and MC's at the present time.
I suspected there wouldn't be any sex scenes with her this update. But I also know that when I don't like a character for whatever reason, it's usually hard for me to change my mind.

As I said, it is called story and progression. Situation with Iara won't always be as you've stated, so I personally don't see an issue. Also, try not to judge any of the characters early on. Keyword EARLY before giving the story time to push onwards and show development.
I'm going to do what I usually do in these types of cases and wait a few days before trying again.

For the rest, even if the situation with Iara changes for the better, I don't see any possibility that I would be interested in her. But that is a personal matter that I suppose few people will share.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
That is fine, this is a taste you have. Sadly, I can't guarantee you that sex with the main love interests will be avoidable. If it's in the more story heavy bits of the game, I am afraid that it will be mandatory. If it's in the sandbox, then you can avoid it, but it might lock content and stop you from progressing with that character.
Generally, if I'm not interested in sex scenes with an LI, then I'd rather avoid any progress with her as well.

I disagree. There is nothing weird with someone having their own tastes. If you don't like it, that is fine. However, it is a theme that will be in the game, so you might just not like those parts of the game. Hopefully you still enjoy what remains of the story. If not, I am sorry, but we won't be changing the story to account for the tastes of some people. It would be disrespecting our characters.
The truth is that I'm not asking to change the story. I just wanted to point out that the situation (at the current point in the game) with Iara tends to demotivate me. It's not something logical, it's the feeling I have.

Reactions: Ambir

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Just gonna leave some tips/suggestions on the writing here, take them with a grain of salt, it's just me noting them down as I play the game and reflects purely my personal opinion along with some typo/grammar corrections:

"So... Where to start and where to finish." -> "So... where to start, and where to finish." (You're elongating a word, so the next word should not be capitalized).
"I lived pretty much an idle and monotonous existence." -> "I pretty much lived an idle and monotonous existence." (Reads better to me.)
"But there is a difference and a thin line between a dream and reality." -> "But there is a difference, a thin line, between a dream and reality." (This sentence is awkward, a thin line means that there is a very small difference between two things, so it's saying "There is a difference and a very small difference between..." )
"Your boss is tolerable..." -> "Your boss is a tolerable..." (Typo, but in general, this sentence reads kind of awkwardly.)
"Sadly it is not ideal..." -> "?" ("Not ideal" is used two frames further again, and this sentence reads awkwardly.)
"It is quite popular that being said, ..." -> "That being said, it is quite popular, ..." (This reads better in my opinion.)
"But peculiar thing, always late when it is YOU in question." -> "What a peculiar thing for it to be always late when you're the one taking it." (Not sure what grammar rule this sentence breaks, but I think it breaks at least one of them. My "correction" is just an idea, general gist is to rewrite this sentence a little so it flows better.)
"can always be worse." -> "it can always be worse."
"I still chuckle on the memory." -> "I still chuckle thinking back on the memory" (Or similar.)
"I'll stay until you're done and then leave." -> "I'll stay until you're done and leave after." (Flows better imo.)
"That being said" is a sentence repeated quite frequently. Not sure if intentional, just something I noticed.
"You'd say all sisters are nice as that..." -> "You'd say all sisters are nice like that..."
"Was just checking on us..." -> "She was just checking in on us..."
"Leave Azumi's room.'" -> "Leave Azumi's room." (Notice the "'" after the ".")
"I remember TV bought..." -> "I remember, I bought her that TV for her birthday." (Sentence is disjointed and not grammatically correct I believe.)
"How many times I have to..." -> "How many times do I have to..."
"...normal brother-sister relation." -> "...normal brother-sister relationship."
"simple siblings.'" -> "simple siblings." (Notice the "'" after the ".")
"But you'd rather not dwell on this now. It isn't..." -> "But you'd rather not dwell on this now; it isn't..." (I have been ignoring this in dialogue, but this is in narration. These are two independent clauses so a semicolon is more appropriate.)
"You're just messing with poor girl." -> "You're just messing with that poor girl."
"voice, in form of..." -> "voice, in the form of..."
"With the throbbing headache... it passes few moments later." -> "? a few moments later." (This sentence is awkward in general, and "the throbbing headache" is wrong, but I don't see a quick fix apart from rewriting it entirely.)
"sister Azumi can she see..." -> "sister Azumi if she can see..."
"due to lack of understanding..." -> "due to a lack of understanding"

This is the intro roughly proofread, likely not going to bother proofing the rest of the game due to it being freeroam and being more bothersome. Also, how I wish I could copy text from RenPy instead of having to write it all out ^^

You might also want to implement a patch, if this is indeed the public version (non-patched) since Patreon bans incest and it just takes one hater to send them an e-mail about it.
Hope you appreciate the proofing, if not, just ignore my comment, don't intend to cause any offense.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just gonna leave some tips/suggestions on the writing here, take them with a grain of salt, it's just me noting them down as I play the game and reflects purely my personal opinion along with some typo/grammar corrections:

"So... Where to start and where to finish." -> "So... where to start, and where to finish." (You're elongating a word, so the next word should not be capitalized).
"I lived pretty much an idle and monotonous existence." -> "I pretty much lived an idle and monotonous existence." (Reads better to me.)
"But there is a difference and a thin line between a dream and reality." -> "But there is a difference, a thin line, between a dream and reality." (This sentence is awkward, a thin line means that there is a very small difference between two things, so it's saying "There is a difference and a very small difference between..." )
"Your boss is tolerable..." -> "Your boss is a tolerable..." (Typo, but in general, this sentence reads kind of awkwardly.)
"Sadly it is not ideal..." -> "?" ("Not ideal" is used two frames further again, and this sentence reads awkwardly.)
"It is quite popular that being said, ..." -> "That being said, it is quite popular, ..." (This reads better in my opinion.)
"But peculiar thing, always late when it is YOU in question." -> "What a peculiar thing for it to be always late when you're the one taking it." (Not sure what grammar rule this sentence breaks, but I think it breaks at least one of them. My "correction" is just an idea, general gist is to rewrite this sentence a little so it flows better.)
"can always be worse." -> "it can always be worse."
"I still chuckle on the memory." -> "I still chuckle thinking back on the memory" (Or similar.)
"I'll stay until you're done and then leave." -> "I'll stay until you're done and leave after." (Flows better imo.)
"That being said" is a sentence repeated quite frequently. Not sure if intentional, just something I noticed.
"You'd say all sisters are nice as that..." -> "You'd say all sisters are nice like that..."
"Was just checking on us..." -> "She was just checking in on us..."
"Leave Azumi's room.'" -> "Leave Azumi's room." (Notice the "'" after the ".")
"I remember TV bought..." -> "I remember, I bought her that TV for her birthday." (Sentence is disjointed and not grammatically correct I believe.)
"How many times I have to..." -> "How many times do I have to..."
"...normal brother-sister relation." -> "...normal brother-sister relationship."
"simple siblings.'" -> "simple siblings." (Notice the "'" after the ".")
"But you'd rather not dwell on this now. It isn't..." -> "But you'd rather not dwell on this now; it isn't..." (I have been ignoring this in dialogue, but this is in narration. These are two independent clauses so a semicolon is more appropriate.)
"You're just messing with poor girl." -> "You're just messing with that poor girl."
"voice, in form of..." -> "voice, in the form of..."
"With the throbbing headache... it passes few moments later." -> "? a few moments later." (This sentence is awkward in general, and "the throbbing headache" is wrong, but I don't see a quick fix apart from rewriting it entirely.)
"sister Azumi can she see..." -> "sister Azumi if she can see..."
"due to lack of understanding..." -> "due to a lack of understanding"

This is the intro roughly proofread, likely not going to bother proofing the rest of the game due to it being freeroam and being more bothersome. Also, how I wish I could copy text from RenPy instead of having to write it all out ^^

You might also want to implement a patch, if this is indeed the public version (non-patched) since Patreon bans incest and it just takes one hater to send them an e-mail about it.
Hope you appreciate the proofing, if not, just ignore my comment, don't intend to cause any offense.
Still better than M. :KEK:

And yeah, thanks for the proof reading. Albeit I already knew in advance it isn't perfect, clearly not my native language so I do the best I can. Though such small mistakes can be passed I believe.

And yep, yep. Already aware of the 2n thing. Tho throw me some feedback that ain't fucking English orientated, would appreciate that as well!

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Still better than M. :KEK:

And yeah, thanks for the proof reading. Albeit I already knew in advance it isn't perfect, clearly not my native language so I do the best I can. Though such small mistakes can be passed I believe.

And yep, yep. Already aware of the 2n thing. Tho throw me some feedback that ain't fucking English orientated, would appreciate that as well!
Just finished the prologue so it's a bit hard to give general feedback :) I'm not a native speaker either, just thought I'd write down the things I noticed in the prologue—it's the start of the game, and a lot of text, where players get their first impression of the game.
It wasn't meant to insult/say your English is not acceptable, just thought you might appreciate some feedback by someone on it.

As for general feedback of things, at the first free roam, it warns you that that you need to do all content before starting Chapter 1. Some kind of notification when this is done would be nice (I assume after spending time with sister, going to cafe, and nightclub).
Also, to go to nightclub, I need to wait until Friday—with no other content happening in 4 days, would be nice if I can skip entire day at once instead of having to click "Find something to do." 4 times at home. (Maybe I am missing content, quite possible, have no clue though due to no active quests/indication how much content there should be.)

Rin so far is the cutest girl, the rest of the girls could use some more variety in the "asset size" department, but this is of course a matter of personal taste. (Okay, I admit, I just want the imouto to be more... petite.)

When selecting an option when you're at the end of content, it should probably not skip time—it means having to skip time 2(?) times to get to the next "Evening" time slot to be able to select content that is available.

Gonna head to bed now, nice game so far, will keep playing another time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mystic

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I came for the game and instead I just read the entire thread, only one thing to say:
Dev you sold me (Gonna play also the other game)

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Just finished the prologue so it's a bit hard to give general feedback :) I'm not a native speaker either, just thought I'd write down the things I noticed in the prologue—it's the start of the game, and a lot of text, where players get their first impression of the game.
It wasn't meant to insult/say your English is not acceptable, just thought you might appreciate some feedback by someone on it.

As for general feedback of things, at the first free roam, it warns you that that you need to do all content before starting Chapter 1. Some kind of notification when this is done would be nice (I assume after spending time with sister, going to cafe, and nightclub).
Also, to go to nightclub, I need to wait until Friday—with no other content happening in 4 days, would be nice if I can skip entire day at once instead of having to click "Find something to do." 4 times at home. (Maybe I am missing content, quite possible, have no clue though due to no active quests/indication how much content there should be.)

Rin so far is the cutest girl, the rest of the girls could use some more variety in the "asset size" department, but this is of course a matter of personal taste. (Okay, I admit, I just want the imouto to be more... petite.)

When selecting an option when you're at the end of content, it should probably not skip time—it means having to skip time 2(?) times to get to the next "Evening" time slot to be able to select content that is available.

Gonna head to bed now, nice game so far, will keep playing another time.
I don't think it warns you that you need to do ALL content, it warns you that you won't be able to return to that point after due to story reasons, and advises you to see all content before proceeding.

However I think that with the way values are set, that thing will appear only if you saw all the content already? I THINK lmao. Also I believe in v0.3 I did go back and notify the player that they saw all the content for that particular part if they try and get more content by visiting different places. So I think that does it for that.

And yes. I know, regarding the other days. However, it is an intro. That's all I can say on that.

Rin aka Rory. Yes. Best. Fucking. Char. Period.

As for Imouto, meeeeeeeeeh. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. Give me fucking Rory.

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
I don't think it warns you that you need to do ALL content, it warns you that you won't be able to return to that point after due to story reasons, and advises you to see all content before proceeding.

However I think that with the way values are set, that thing will appear only if you saw all the content already? I THINK lmao. Also I believe in v0.3 I did go back and notify the player that they saw all the content for that particular part if they try and get more content by visiting different places. So I think that does it for that.

And yes. I know, regarding the other days. However, it is an intro. That's all I can say on that.

Rin aka Rory. Yes. Best. Fucking. Char. Period.

As for Imouto, meeeeeeeeeh. MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH. Give me fucking Rory.
I'll refactor that part of the game when I get the chance. Also get a better internet so you can send me images, scrub.

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'll refactor that part of the game when I get the chance. Also get a better internet so you can send me images, scrub.
Do you know how much I sacrificed?!?!?!?!?

Fucking images.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes