3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
you may have seen it but if you missed giselle then you must have been not that focused on it :p the start of her screen time is hard to forget ... it's after the fire dragon fight if you want to rewatch just her scene in the anime
Oh, the blue skinned raging bitch. I don't like her xD

• Haha
Reactions: ben akeba

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Oh, the blue skinned raging bitch. I don't like her xD
:D i guess she look like that and worse in the anime :/ but she only has one scene there, in the manga you learn that she is more like a blue skinned and big breasted clutz (yao don't look like waifu material at the beginning either :S ) if you want to know why people speak of her and ask if she is in the roster of girls that'll be in the game you'll have to at least read the manga :p (only 110 chapter for now and you'll have more reason to worship rory as a motivation :X and yes i'm more selling you the manga than adding giselle ^^)

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
I do find it funny that the Japanese dark elves are basically elves with tanned skins xD.

tumblr_nuxqammTiL1tm1dgio1_540.gif

While in reality, dark elves have already been coined long ago and in my opinion have a canon look.

4bFZpkVh.jpg

Additionally, the way their ears point in anime really irks me. Always makes me think of cow ears or bike handles.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I do find it funny that the Japanese dark elves are basically elves with tanned skins xD.

View attachment 1653491

While in reality, dark elves have already been coined long ago and in my opinion have a canon look.

View attachment 1653496

Additionally, the way their ears point in anime really irks me. Always makes me think of cow ears or bike handles.

*Triggered* Got something to say against Etune bruh?!

jeydex

Dec 4, 2020
The game is under development, so it's too early to talk about the shortcomings, but what about the advantages, this is one of the most interesting characters - Rory Mercury. She is already present in the game and implemented quite well. I keep in touch with the developer and I can say that he is trying very hard on the game and is not going to abandon it, he is completely open to criticism and ready to listen to your advice about the game, so support the author of the game and stay tuned.

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The game is under development, so it's too early to talk about the shortcomings, but what about the advantages, this is one of the most interesting characters - Rory Mercury. She is already present in the game and implemented quite well. I keep in touch with the developer and I can say that he is trying very hard on the game and is not going to abandon it, he is completely open to criticism and ready to listen to your advice about the game, so support the author of the game and stay tuned.
Thanks! Already saw the review, didn't need to post here though and do the review. It still counts. :ROFLMAO:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. she did not think of me hard enough .. ended content in the club just like that.
She promissed more when we had our 2 mins together, but they won”t have me there
any more for some reason or other.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well .. she did not think of me hard enough .. ended content in the club just like that.
She promissed more when we had our 2 mins together, but they won”t have me there
any more for some reason or other.
Oh, you finished the Intro scenes for le Milf lmao. Yeah, gotta cont story mate.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. my quest log is empty like ma jar ... guess I gotta keep talking to the glasses babe
2 days a week and hope for the best.

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well .. my quest log is empty like ma jar ... guess I gotta keep talking to the glasses babe
2 days a week and hope for the best.

If you got a BJ from her, that's it for Intro part of content. I didn't get to adding quest yet for Intro phase. They pop up and track from Chapter 1 tho.

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
Any particular reason why, if you spend Sunday with Azumi, that it skips Monday morning, and takes you directly to Monday midday?

• Thinking Face

Ambir

Adult games developer
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2020
Any particular reason why, if you spend Sunday with Azumi, that it skips Monday morning, and takes you directly to Monday midday?
I believe that is not intended. I will investigate to see what caused this.

Reactions: MythMackay
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes