• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
will there be other girls from DxD or other anime/manga in this game?
Yes. I mean ... I am offended you didn't recognize Rory :( breaks my fucking heart. Though keep in mind that visually yes, but that doesn't mean they have same personalities or backgrounds or something of the sort.

Some may be similar, but I'd rather have my own thing then copy something entirely. But visual flavor is just fine.

Ichigo Kurosaki Shiba

Mar 17, 2019
Yes. I mean ... I am offended you didn't recognize Rory :( breaks my fucking heart. Though keep in mind that visually yes, but that doesn't mean they have same personalities or backgrounds or something of the sort.

Some may be similar, but I'd rather have my own thing then copy something entirely. But visual flavor is just fine.
Thanks its still awesome to have even bodies of the familiar girls,and final question will there be any girls from Bleach?

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I wouldn't go that far about it. The difference is primarily in delayed releases. When I update to v0.2 you'll get the Patreon content that you didn't get in v0.1. So that's the difference. The delay. Which I think is fair to those who actually decide to support it.

There may be Patreon only content in future, but it won't affect the overall length of the game. But that should be to specific requests someone may have.

^ What I said above.

Thanks!

p.s Someone reminded me to say this, before ppl possibly mention it. But NO.... has no NTR will NOT have NTR. <.< >.> >.<
Bookmarked. I'll give it a test drive once the full 0.1 version is available. Good luck!

• Red Heart

Balpheron

Jun 1, 2020
Endorsing!

Has a good amount of content already and quite the improvement over mystic's first title. I recommend supporting his hobby as the man really is passionate sharing his creations with us.

I'm already a fan of the milf ;)

• Red Heart
Jan 31, 2021
p.s Someone reminded me to say this, before ppl possibly mention it. But NO.... has no NTR will NOT have NTR. <.< >.> >.<
I agree, this decision is huge because games that want to have vanilla and netorare routes never look good. And worse, it needs to contradict itself to have both routes. There is no game to date aimed at communities that has been successful. Main that in the netorare route the main character is usually shown with a much smaller penis than the antagonist and the other male characters. So when the player chooses the vanilla route, the game is totally meaningless and very weak, precisely because the protagonist's penis is much smaller.

Reactions: EJW and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I agree, this decision is huge because games that want to have vanilla and netorare routes never look good. And worse, it needs to contradict itself to have both routes. There is no game to date aimed at communities that has been successful. Main that in the netorare route the main character is usually shown with a much smaller penis than the antagonist and the other male characters. So when the player chooses the vanilla route, the game is totally meaningless and very weak, precisely because the protagonist's penis is much smaller.

View attachment My_Video7.mp4

This is all I have to say on NTR Being present in any of my games.

• Love
Reactions: EJW

Temishenko

Jan 13, 2018
What?? Just because most people don't know how to implement NTR on their game doesn't mean it can't go with vanilla.

Jan 31, 2021
What?? Just because most people don't know how to implement NTR on their game doesn't mean it can't go with vanilla.
Sorry to say, but yes. Mainly that one of the main triggers of betrayal and sustainability of betrayal is precisely the penis issue. Rarely do you see a game, a manga, a video with netorare involved that doesn't specify the penis issue for the betrayal to start or maintain, in addition to being the preferred trigger of female characters when humiliating. That's why the implementations of the two routes are far from what they could be, if there wasn't this trigger. And I repeat, so far all the games, videos, mangas etc, with very few exceptions, have failed to bring a wonderful experience taking both routes, precisely because they use the penis, and I include the child mentality, as a trigger for betrayals.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes