3.10 star(s) 13 Votes

RodrigoOSan

Apr 16, 2020
There is a bug in the game after the update:
By clicking on "Explore the castle courtyard" and "Visit the queen" the game takes you to the end of chapter 4, in the portal room where you visit Iara. This started to happen after Irina sex scene...

Edit: Actually, this start to happen exacly after Rin and MC training scene.

Reactions: ECCwnere and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
There is a bug in the game after the update:
By clicking on "Explore the castle courtyard" and "Visit the queen" the game takes you to the end of chapter 4, in the portal room where you visit Iara. This started to happen after Irina sex scene...

Edit: Actually, this start to happen exacly after Rin and MC training scene.
Son of a bitch! This is why I hate when I rush to get shit out. I'll deal with this by tomorrow, it is 1:50 am here atm and I have no energy right now. Thank you for reporting!

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Game Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
ISOR[v0.7 BugFixed][Mystic CRO]Compressed

Download Win/Linux(PC)/Mac:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hope to see some action with the MC sister, she only want some loooooong love
There is a sex scene with her, though it has some requirements. (Aka gotta hit the previous choices that count and lead to it.)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Lol, i guess ill wait the fix version and try
Yep.

How about the nun or the queen?
Mm... no. Not at the moment at least, probably sequel regarding those two. I got another project I am working on, I've already explain in some post as to why. I'd rather not burn myself out, I've been working on this for far too long, and it has around 3 hours worth content if not more. I think that is more than enough for first part.

Or how about a fix?
Working on it already, not sure what the hell got messed up so it is taking me a while. Sorry about that.

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Is the update just going out with Irina on a mission and the Royal Bath sex scene? Or is there more that's being impeded by the bug?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is the update just going out with Irina on a mission and the Royal Bath sex scene? Or is there more that's being impeded by the bug?
Mmh.... there is scene with Rin, Irina, Royal Bath scene, and the one with Queen in the garden.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Irrina in the tavern, Rory in the room, the bath and the queen... so nothing after the bug ?
No. Irina's scene in royal bath on this update only(not counting the mission part). You get that after you get the quest update message. Ignore the tavern part, nothing there atm.

Yeah that too. That's the only new stuff for this update?
Yep! I know, I know. Not exactly a LOT... sadly don't always have time available for gigabyte updates.

On a side note, fix is being uploaded atm. Sorry about that once again.

3.10 star(s) 13 Votes