VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Centar

Jun 26, 2017
Programmers, a standard is versions ended in odd are stable ones, ended in par are unstable. And 1.0 is for the finished product. Then i wonder why you see a initial release of 1.1.1

Nurikabe

Feb 10, 2021
Wow, I thought this game was complete. What are the new changes?
Edit: Apparently there are multiple paths? Three? Where she can cheat with a different person?
I have a lot of catching up to do. Tried subscribing on the website but that apparently requires admin approval.

Last edited:

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Wow that was a good update and I like where it’s headed for Nat, also glad you didn’t put the bbc rapist in this game that’s in your other game and there were no choices to stop it. Atleast if you do put one in this game make sure you give us a choice
In Think Twice, the so called BBC is not a rapist.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The Engrish could not be too much worse. Also, since it looks like it is going to be, choose a dude for 4 different routes(5 if you count possible 3some), this really needs a save name option. I fixed it on my version using the save name tool from here

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Just... the BEST f95's game ever.
Look I don’t care if he’s a bbc or a blue man or a devil, I don’t like his cocky rich boy asshole attitude where he thinks he fuck anything that walks, so I wanted her to tell him to fuck off you can’t have me, I’d rather her fuck a black nerd like Urikel :ROFLMAO: and fuck everyone in the game but him, but since your forced, I won’t be playing “think twice” anymore, I’ll stick to this game which gives you lots of choices

IMG_2148.gif

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Look I don’t care if he’s a bbc or a blue man or a devil, I don’t like his cocky rich boy asshole attitude where he thinks he fuck anything that walks, so I wanted her to tell him to fuck off you can’t have me, I’d rather her fuck a black nerd like Urikel :ROFLMAO: and fuck everyone in the game but him, but since your forced, I won’t be playing “think twice” anymore, I’ll stick to this game which gives you lots of choices

View attachment 2793529
Dude, listen, there's a secret rule: a white girl never says no to a black guy. This is not yet a law, but it is not accepted to break this rule. I always sleep with black guys in all the games. Because I can't do anything against their charm, coolness, strength, and bad boy image. Therefore, all O.K.

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Dude, listen, there's a secret rule: a white girl never says no to a black guy. This is not yet a law, but it is not accepted to break this rule. I always sleep with black guys in all the games. Because I can't do anything against their charm, coolness, strength, and bad boy image. Therefore, all O.K.
Stop it, man! You're gonna make him freak out! :sneaky:

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes