VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

B. 3

May 1, 2018
How can I put it?
This story is so short that it only contains about 100 screens (often cut in half). It only aims to train me, perhaps by entertaining you. As a result, there are two possibilities: either she resists or she gives in. If she resists, I will frustrate half of the players who will resent me for having led them on, or she succumbs and I will frustrate the other half who do not like easy women (like me, by the way).
Someone once told me: choosing is never a mistake, not choosing is. I chose!
See you in part 2?
Ser can u give the episode 3 here free?

B. 3

May 1, 2018
I have to confess something: I didn't submit my game to F95zone, I only published it on , because I thought it was not very well done. But a few hours later, it was here!
I take the opportunity of this post to thank Jeevant for doing it, but he took me by surprise! There are a lot of things I don't know yet, like adding correct tags, changing the comments on the versions, etc... Well, a lot of useful and important things.
I'll try to figure out how to do it, but if some kind soul could tell me how to do it, that would be extremely nice.
I will of course send a message to Jeevant-my-benefactor about this.
Anyway, thanks to all of you for your comments, many of them kind (the others I sit on).
Can u give us ThinkTwice ep2 and 3 free?

B. 3

May 1, 2018
eHellJay putting free stuff on this site on his own initiative? Forget it! There are hundreds of other games here... And if you can't live without it, pay 1€ on itch.io or subscribe for 2€ on his Patreon.

View attachment 2063925

It could be worse v.2.1.0

View attachment 2063933
But i don't have money right now but i love all her project i been following her post here wish he can give a free ThinkTwice ep 3 free for a every guy like me that can't afford to buy

Last edited:
Reactions: Chaosguy

DustofDreams

Oct 14, 2019
Ser can i get a copy if your latest eHellJay games i dont have money to subscribe ‍♂‍♂‍♂
You don't have to pay for download the last part of ThinkTwice, just go to his itch.io page:
From the site go to ThinkTwice, then click on download now, and finally click "No thanks, just take me to the downloads", and u get it for free.
For it could be worse, however, u have to pay, but it's only 1$ untill the end of the month.

Reactions: Satiro

AssRider

Jul 4, 2017
Does someone have the latest version of this game? The 2.3.3a version is on creator's Patreon page, but I am unable to join. It's been placed on vacation mode since the beginning of April. I paid $3 for the itch.io version, but the latest version there is 2.2.0.
Thanks!

LE:
  • [04.05.2023] Due to new Patreon requirements beyond what is bearable, announced deletion of the account by the end of April.
Source:

Last edited:

B. 3

May 1, 2018
You don't have to pay for download the last part of ThinkTwice, just go to his itch.io page:
From the site go to ThinkTwice, then click on download now, and finally click "No thanks, just take me to the downloads", and u get it for free.
For it could be worse, however, u have to pay, but it's only 1$ untill the end of the month.
Ser i cant even download i did what you taught me but it still want you to pay

Satiro

Aug 7, 2017
Yes, i tried to join to creator´s patreon 2 weeks ago and i couldn´t. My last update is 2.1 and with itch.io only can get 2.2 versión not 2.3.

Maxus_mudo

Nov 17, 2022
Fabio is such a perfect name for a cuck and I loved seeing Fabio being cucked, in his own home no less.
The one small complaint I have is that there was no auto button, and having one would have made this so much better.

It's a shame that there is no more ...

CTDev

Jan 28, 2022
Fabio is such a perfect name for a cuck and I loved seeing Fabio being cucked, in his own home no less.
The one small complaint I have is that there was no auto button, and having one would have made this so much better.

It's a shame that there is no more ...
There is a sequel... go to for more

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ItCouldBeWorse-2.3.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Satiro

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
I took screen shots of the game of both paths leading to the First sex-cheating scene :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you use the nat.png icon in the top right of the game (Nat status: Mood) that is your walkthrough. You can see the Nat status open and what the stats are before each choice, the high lighted choices are the ones I picked and got to the sex-cheating scene on both paths...

I love this game and its new update, played all the different paths and well not going to spoil it. At least no one will have an excuse to find the first sex-cheating scene with this post of 2 of many paths you can use to get to it.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes