VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
Just trying this game for the first time. Do the choices have some incidence? It seems whatever choices you make, it always brings the same dialogues

• Angry
Reactions: Pede rasta 1

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Just trying this game for the first time. Do the choices have some incidence? It seems whatever choices you make, it always brings the same dialogues
You have to make the correct sequence of choices to get all the content.
Check out my post (#82 on Page 5) for the choices for the NTR route.

Last edited:

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
A game where the guy in the left just caught the girl in the middle letting the guy on the right fondle her insides in the men bathroom .. to which she is ashamed of but would not put a stop to. Really mature of us to game yet another whoring woman getting objectified for naught.
What is there left to say?
To whomever this feels appealing, game on!
Whenever I read "Objectified women" regarding video game characters, I can't take that person seriously. Video game characters are literally objects. Besides whilst cheating/NTR isn't my favorite genre, I fail to see the problem with this.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Mhh .. the first choices do nothing, her answers are all the same. That sucks :/

The choices are quite unclear ... tried 2 different approaches and got the same ending.

aifgamer

Apr 11, 2018
One suggestion/request for this Dev: Please consider switching to a default/generic font for the text. While they look cool, using stylized fonts for your main text really strains readability.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
A game where the guy in the left just caught the girl in the middle letting the guy on the right fondle her insides in the men bathroom .. to which she is ashamed of but would not put a stop to. Really mature of us to game yet another whoring woman getting objectified for naught.
What is there left to say?
To whomever this feels appealing, game on!
I only play games where I can objectify women and turn them into whores so fuck yeah I'm going to enjoy this game. How about you shut to fuck up and go play your lame ass vanilla romance games

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
It could be worse, instead it's better! I like how the story and dialogues are written, but especially I LOVE the situation of an undecided wife and is the duty of the player to give her a little boost to jump into the wonderful world of betrayal! Very good starting, DEV! :love:

Reactions: JesterAI

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
Great premise and nice renders. Unfortunately the English is phrased so that it is impossible to discern the inpact of many of the responses. And there is no indication after the choice as to potential consequences. This makes it all feel a bit random.
Good point of view. I speak english but in some phrase I had difficulty to understand the meaning of the sentence.
I think the DEV can simplify the writing even for native English speaking.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Whenever I read "Objectified women" regarding video game characters, I can't take that person seriously. Video game characters are literally objects. Besides whilst cheating/NTR isn't my favorite genre, I fail to see the problem with this.
I say this all the time but logic doesnt seem to win over emotion on these forums. Video game characters are not real therefore I have no emotional attachment to something that is intangible and created for entertainment purposes. Im not sorry to say that NTR and cheating makes stories interesting. It adds drama and scandals to the story rather then they all lived happily ever after all the damn time. Its unrealistic and honestly in my opinion kinda boring.

Reactions: VegitoHlove
3.30 star(s) 12 Votes