VN Ren'Py It Could Be Worse! [2.4.2] [eHellJay]

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes

Deleted member 4548362

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2022
This is why (sent to the staff) :
Hi,
I send my request several days ago, nothing happened.
I open a ticket, no answer.
I remove my game, 28 minutes there is a reaction... Finally!
Funny, isn't it?
There were two questions in my ticket, you even didn't answer. Great!
And you reloaded an old version. Wonderful!
There's nothing left to update. I think you have more urgent work to do;-)
Consider this game as abandoned. At least for you.
Kind regards too.

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Maybe, but not here. Sorry.
INDUSTRIAL SOCIETY AND ITS FUTURE
Introduction

1. The Industrial Revolution and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race. They have greatly increased the life-expectancy of those of us who live in “advanced” countries, but they have destabilized society, have made life unfulfilling, have subjected human beings to indignities, have led to widespread psychological suffering (in the Third World to physical suffering as well) and have inflicted severe damage on the natural world. The continued development of technology will worsen the situation. It will certainly subject human beings to greater indignities and inflict greater damage on the natural world, it will probably lead to greater social disruption and psychological suffering, and it may lead to increased physical suffering even in “advanced” countries.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
This is why (sent to the staff) :
Hi,
I send my request several days ago, nothing happened.
I open a ticket, no answer.
Funny, isn't it?
There were two questions in my ticket, you even didn't answer. Great!
And you reloaded an old version. Wonderful!
There's nothing left to update. I think you have more urgent work to do;-)
Consider this game as abandoned. At least for you.
Kind regards too.
And this is what we sent back:
We are volunteers and not paid for our time. There are currently 32 other tickets that we are dealing with.

Grow up, stop being such an entitled brat and learn to have some patience.

See ya
For context, he opens a ticket in French and is mad that we didn't immediately respond.

Feb 21, 2019
And this is what we sent back:

For context, he opens a ticket in French and is mad that we didn't immediately respond.
This is just a cheap and inconsistent reply. The request was sent in English several days ago, it's just the ticket that was a reminder and a question about the deadline that was inadvertently sent in French. This was fixed the next day. Concerning the 32 updates, I observed the process and I am not sure that your work is "First In, First Out". And finally, I love people who block others so they don't have to read the answers to their half-truths (to say the least). Now you can block this account too, I strictly don't care anymore.
"The best way to give birth to little Hitlers is to give a little power to morons."

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
This is just a cheap and inconsistent reply. The request was sent in English several days ago, it's just the ticket that was a reminder and a question about the deadline that was inadvertently sent in French. This was fixed the next day. Concerning the 32 updates, I observed the process and I am not sure that your work is "First In, First Out". And finally, I love people who block others so they don't have to read the answers to their half-truths (to say the least). Now you can block this account too, I strictly don't care anymore.
"The best way to give birth to little Hitlers is to give a little power to morons."
Excluding the ticket written in French, you've made 2 tickets in total.
Your first ticket was sent Tuesday at 11:17 PM, and got a response on Wednesday at 4:49 AM. It was fully resolved Wednesday at 10:07 PM (CET)
Your second ticket was sent yesterday at 4:16 PM, and you got a response yesterday at 11:00 PM.
Your so called questions was "I don't want to complain about updates, but I just want to know if my update request is correct and how long it usually takes before it is reviewed", and the reply was "It will be updated momentarily. Please do not remove all links or images.".
That clearly implies that your update request was correct, and was currently being handled by an uploader.

Sam said "32 tickets", not updates. Our uploader and moderation teams receives hundreds of reports every single day. The report you sent to them on Thursday at 4:29 PM was handled by an uploader yesterday at 11:03 PM. That's about 30.5 hours, not several days.

We're a small team of volunteers running a site with 4,5 million users, handling over 10,000 game-threads (+ thousands of threads with comics, animations, assets and similar) There's no chance that we can give any estimates on when any report will be handled.

I observed the process and I am not sure that your work is "First In, First Out"
We never claimed this was the case. While some of our uploaders do handle reports from oldest to newest, most will prioritize popular games, and games they like themselves before handling a report from a fresh and completely unknown developer. The report system will also push a report to the bottom of the queue if it gets reported multiple times, even when different users report it. This is just how the system works.

You might think that you're the most important person on this site, but unfortunately for you, this is not the case.You deciding to delete the content in OP because it took 30 hours to get a response to a report shows how childish and self-centered you are. You even agreed to our terms on Wednesday, which clearly states that doing this is against the rules.

It took us 28 minutes because someone noticed it and told us, so we restored the previous edit and removed your thread ownership. This is standard practice.

Now you can block this account too, I strictly don't care anymore.
No need to tell us this, as it would happen anyways. If you get thread-banned, you're not supposed to use another account to evade this ban.

Edit: I see now that the report and last ticket were handled after you removed the content in OP. Still doesn't change a lot, but it does mean that you got mad and deleted the content after 27 hours instead of the 30.5 that I originally claimed. And you didn't even wait 4 hours to get a response to your ticket.

Last edited:

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
I see images at the apartment after the club. Are they to be added later. I can not seem to get them in this version of the game ???

inkpot

Apr 18, 2019
FIX FOR AFTER PARTY.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/01/1628067_24club.rpy

Download the file and replace the existing file in game folder.

For after party NTR walkthrough.

"What a moving compliment!"

"Sh..! He must be a bit down..."

"who doesn't know, doesn't suffer…"

"Listen, since you mention it, I'll think about it…"

"She shouldn't, but she returns a wink"

"Especially with better than you"

"Fabio isn’t the best dancer I know. So I certainly didn't improve"

"Well, in a way you’re right!"

"Natasha slowly steps aside with a smile."

"So she decides to find out a bit more and questions him..."

"She finds it futile to mourn a love for too long. When it's over, it's over. You move on!"

"Natasha agrees with him"

"If I was single... It would be a very nice way to get to know each other better!"

"I must look like a fool. What is he to think?"

"Who could refuse such a request?"

"If you're lucky, Fabio won't claim it…"

"but instead, she ends up finding this naughty and unseemly game dangerously exciting."

"…"

"We could be seen..."

"Can you imagine if someone had seen us?"

"Well, just a kiss is not that bad"

<< THIS WALKTHROUGH IS SAME THAT WAS POSTED ON PAGE 3 >>

oshikuru

Aug 1, 2017
Is this still active? Seeing the replies they are all from january. I guess not. Just a demo huh. Still decent and worth a try.

3.30 star(s) 12 Votes