3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I can't seem to get a traceback.txt because it doesn't crash. Just freezes.
Have you looked in the folder where the game is installed? The usual crash screen is not showing but the traceback.txt is dumped in the folder.

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Have you looked in the folder where the game is installed? The usual crash screen is not showing but the traceback.txt is dumped in the folder.
Ahhhh thanks, and there you go it was super obvious in the end. I thank you again. Now to push the friendship even further, is it silly that I don't know what to do with the traceback now that I have it?

215303j

The console trick fixed the crash - thanks.

For the animation getting stuck issue, seems the choices to advance the scene are hidden behind the video. Press the close button - it will ask if you really want to exit - choose no, then you can continue.
This works! You have to exit full-screen mode (= play in a window) and then press the x to close the window.
Game will ask for confirmation, say no, and then the game will proceed.

artichoke1979

Aug 18, 2018
Ok I get the idea that most of the VN's are choice based. Like our answers in the game can have different consequences depending on the path we choose to play.

But this is just fucking plain stupid. It's like every single choice in this game has a different ending/meaning.

I seriously enjoyed the first half (kind of), even with the salvaging and trading and thought the story was quite pleasant but after that, it just went berzerk, like the dev started smoking midway and decided to say FUCKITALL.

I don't mind having a game with different endings, it's where the fun part is, but here it literally makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

I'm in the game, I've to choose between 2 answers, I choose the first one... THE END. Ok let's choose the second one then... another question, you choose the wrong answer... THE END... And it goes on.

One of route I took in the game was where I had to talk with HieHie about the Invader/Killer/Assassin, suddenly, the Alien chick is about to kill me, I open a portal, but I need friends... Fuck... Ok, let's go back, try to talk to Mack... THE END. Let's go back further and choose a different route... THE END.

Am I supposed to open every single *.rpy file to understand what I've to do???

Yeah no, the previews and the premise looked interesting, but no thanks...

The CaeSar

Apr 11, 2018
Any walkthrough... ?
Its day 4 and i am just bringing and trading salvage ....?
Does it have more story?

captgentry

Jun 26, 2018
Umm, I've got a problem. I have breakfast in house with sisters, then it cuts to waking up hearing val going to shower, get teased, have shower, got to bed, wake up and repeat, same happens if I fall back to sleep, breafast, noise, etc. It doesn't crash it just loops.
Anyway I'm off to real bed, if I should do anything, or if anyone has a suggestion please let me know.
P.S. Flamecito, I'm glad you're ok and I love the game, stay well.
Yea, me too.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is a big story in this game. If you're not committed to reading, I would assume the game (especially on an adult game site) will be boring to you. Recommendation: pick something else.

Now, I grew up reading a lot of sci-fi and fantasy books, so neither reading nor existential discourse bother me. In fact, I enjoy them. I admit, I am surprised to find them in such depth on an adult game site, but I'm quite pleased.

The choices are somewhat complex and the red herrings are difficult to ferret out. Fortunately, on a computer (as opposed to a phone), the CTRL skip function for dialogue I have already read allows me to try each selection pretty quickly until I get to the "right" path.

As for that path, well...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If I were to pick out some "soggy" spots, I think he went a little heavy on the "everything you do is selfish" theme. It was brought up and explored early and then redoubled later. It's an interesting concept, but twice in the same game is a little overdone. Either we get it the first time or we don't. Alien assassin can refer to it, but she doesn't need the extensive revival of the discussion.

Outside of that, who can't like Mighty Mack? His "powers" need to be explained, as well as his mission. For me, that original plot line, with the zombies not really being zombies, was the most interesting part of the game and I would rather see more of that than the alien assassin plot.

But, I'm willing to give Flamecito some more rope on this. He may have overloaded the game a little early with all the conceptual locution, but perhaps he wanted to get all that out of the way first before he developed the overarching plot and characters.

Plus, of course, the "other" adult stuff people are looking for. Hint hint.

Oct 21, 2017
Loved the line:

"Mad people are only mad because they aren't happy with their madness. If you are happy with your madness, you are simply an eccentric."

There was such a lot of content for a first release. It almost feels like two games fused together.

I was enjoying the build up between the family home, humans and zombies. Then it all veered off into the stranger-based endgame "brain in a vat" territory.

If there is more development to come, I hope we see more actual game play and storyline based around the town.

Or perhaps I am just one of those people:

"People like predictable things. If a story goes too far from their expectations, they start to hate it. They reject it and begin to get angry over it."

Helloween

May 5, 2018
Ok I get the idea that most of the VN's are choice based. Like our answers in the game can have different consequences depending on the path we choose to play.

But this is just fucking plain stupid. It's like every single choice in this game has a different ending/meaning.

I seriously enjoyed the first half (kind of), even with the salvaging and trading and thought the story was quite pleasant but after that, it just went berzerk, like the dev started smoking midway and decided to say FUCKITALL.

I don't mind having a game with different endings, it's where the fun part is, but here it literally makes NO FUCKING SENSE.

I'm in the game, I've to choose between 2 answers, I choose the first one... THE END. Ok let's choose the second one then... another question, you choose the wrong answer... THE END... And it goes on.

One of route I took in the game was where I had to talk with HieHie about the Invader/Killer/Assassin, suddenly, the Alien chick is about to kill me, I open a portal, but I need friends... Fuck... Ok, let's go back, try to talk to Mack... THE END. Let's go back further and choose a different route... THE END.

Am I supposed to open every single *.rpy file to understand what I've to do???

Yeah no, the previews and the premise looked interesting, but no thanks...
Same here. :(

Jul 18, 2017
happy to see Flamecito is all well now he's had a hard year from the hurricane that hit last year. we will finally get to see the progress of his story :)

just wondering does old saves work?

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Hi, is anyone else getting a 'permission denied' notice fot the 'PC0.10b' D/L on mediafire? Also would it be possible to re-up the 0.10b version? Thanks in advance.

Setzer

Jul 29, 2018
Hi, is anyone else getting a 'permission denied' notice fot the 'PC0.10b' D/L on mediafire? Also would it be possible to re-up the 0.10b version? Thanks in advance.
No, I just downloaded it without any problem.

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
This works! You have to exit full-screen mode (= play in a window) and then press the x to close the window.
Game will ask for confirmation, say no, and then the game will proceed.
Yeah I thought the same thing and attempted it. I get past the point where you have the option of saying "you can practice with me" or "you were great".

But then shortly after that it freezes/goes into a loop when she's jacking off the main dude. It appears to be after that run of text at the next video. In that situation when I close out of the window it doesn't ask for confirmation it just closes.

:( I really like this game too and desperately want to get past this point.

Totally not me.

Oct 20, 2017
What's the right path? It says '"If only I had more friends'". How to avoid that ending?
Recruit both hiehie and mack. To recruit hiehie, tell her about the problem and then convince her. To recruit mack, have at least 3 trust with him (Run away!!! at the pump in the intro, try to scare him in the tunnel, long version as he mocks you, because you are mighty, after he mocks you in the tunnel, beg for mack when you go to his home) Then hiehie will save you from the first attack (if she doesn't you get the didn't stand a chance) and mack gets captured which leads to the negotiations, depending on if you tried to run away or jumped after them.

Reactions: Helloween

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
Looking at these posts, this game is clearly dead and garbage.
The ending with sacrificing yourself is bugged, there are no scenes besides some teasing ones and a bj scene, the walkthrough links do not work and it is clear that the creator gave up...please remove this from here.

Reactions: Jeepster

Vaalisg66

May 22, 2018
Recruit both hiehie and mack. To recruit hiehie, tell her about the problem and then convince her. To recruit mack, have at least 3 trust with him (Run away!!! at the pump in the intro, try to scare him in the tunnel, long version as he mocks you, because you are mighty, after he mocks you in the tunnel, beg for mack when you go to his home) Then hiehie will save you from the first attack (if she doesn't you get the didn't stand a chance) and mack gets captured which leads to the negotiations, depending on if you tried to run away or jumped after them.
Problem I have is that when you dont run, you join them...you choose to sacrifice yourself...you say your goodbyes and they go to leave. It brings up a prompt with "All of them, their names, and me" with no context, or explanation of any kind. Any choice you pick completely ignores the fact you chose to stay...then when you click all of them it acts as though you ran away and chose to sacrifice them. No matter what you click it is a bad ending, how do you not get the bad endings?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes