3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
I'm so very glad this is back and he's overcome the issues he had. Looking forward to a fix for that scene and then, continued updates!

genehage

Nov 19, 2016
Very amusing game, even though I don't usually like meta or 4th wall stories. Ending 2 made up for it with the extra weirdness. I think the only way I would like it more is if you could avoid literally all the sex (I should do a 2nd run through and try this to make sure it's not already possible). Would be highly apropos.

If THIS is 0.1 then I eagerly anticipate what more will be added.

bdbill

Feb 5, 2018
you're in a dream with hiehie and your sister jerks you off. She gives you a blowjob then on the second handjob right after that its stuck

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
That hiehie scene is happening before you meet layla? Once you meet Layla, it sets that missing variable.
Are you using an old save or a new save?

Edited.. it's a layla event in the children's park that follows eli's event. Gimme a minute to track down the triggers.
Ok.. found it.. it must be after 14 days and you must have more than 100 food in the inventory. Visit Zombie Town and this triggers.
If nothing else, use console and type in lasismem = x
x = (any number between 0 and 2)
The console trick fixed the crash - thanks.

For the animation getting stuck issue, seems the choices to advance the scene are hidden behind the video. Press the close button - it will ask if you really want to exit - choose no, then you can continue.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The hiehie rpy is reallly looong and I don't know the right search term to get to the right spot so I guess I'll have to play this and find out. :D
I will say one thing .. try to stock up on food and salvage and keep over 100 on hand cuz that'll trigger scenes.
Edited.. if the choices are hidden, it's possible that there's a slight mistake in the code right at that spot if we know what spot it is, it really helps us.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Shhh ... Give Flamecito some time to tighten everything up. He's been gone a while with good reason, and it might take him time to get back in his groove and remember where he left off (with the game code, the story, the characters, his ideas, etc.) There's so much to do. He's a proven creator of strong content in what is probably one of the top-20 longest indie games on F95. Have some faith, a little patience.

My suggestion would be to skip an update or two if you don't want to deal with software and stories that are heavily under construction. Even I'm waiting a bit due to real life time constraints.

Speaking of, I don't intend on updating the walkthrough at the moment. Each walkthrough update takes about 6 hours (even with this little content) of going scene by scene while playing and checking the renpy to see where choices go, exact mechanics for triggers, effects of variables, and if any of those changed since the last updated. (The I Love Daddy walkthrough took me something like 6 days.) Being thorough is time consuming. I have a feeling things will change drastically in the next month so I don't feel it's a good use of time. Most importantly, you really shouldn't need a walk-through for a 0.1. Understand any choices you make will probably be garbage when the next version comes out. It just doesn't matter.

j5LDC2TB

Sep 5, 2016
Umm, I've got a problem. I have breakfast in house with sisters, then it cuts to waking up hearing val going to shower, get teased, have shower, got to bed, wake up and repeat, same happens if I fall back to sleep, breafast, noise, etc. It doesn't crash it just loops.
Anyway I'm off to real bed, if I should do anything, or if anyone has a suggestion please let me know.
P.S. Flamecito, I'm glad you're ok and I love the game, stay well.

Reactions: YaYa_UnTIN2

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Before I find out on my own (I played this for about a half hour last night), what exactly is this "handjob" scene that is triggering crashes?
Edited. I know it's a classroom/art lesson handjob dream type sequence but with which sister? He's got the rpy labelled by the sisters names.
Valery

Crashen

Oct 2, 2017
Here's a partial walktrough/bug notice/ending guide based on my experience. I have gotten 4 different endings that involve my death. 1)Lying to the zombies during the intro 2) Going into Kayla's home during her 1st event 3) and 4) are variations of the same ending: death to the alien. To get them focus on noise during Layla's 1st event. 3 is 'without friends' where you work with Hiehie, otherwise you get #4 'didn't stand a chance'. I've also gotten the art room bug and I've noticed it only kicks in if you chose to remember sisters during Layla's event. I did not get the bug on the 'noise' path. I think I have another bug. After using the console trick to get past the BJ bug Val takes a shower everyday. My only 2 optins are to skip the day or peek, get caught by Mary, and lose 2 energy. Also I have not found the Bj/Fuck/Creampie scene with Hiehie, if anyone has can you plaese tell me how to get? This is my first time trying to work on a guide and I hope this of some help to you guys.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I just found out about this game via a Discord conversation and tried it out.

Wow! Great story, witty dialogue and a totally original take on a boring concept. I became a patron immediately.

I'm only a little way into the game, but it's a total kick (especially the Mighty one).

MonkeyZero

Nov 6, 2017
Wow! Great story, witty dialogue and a totally original take on a boring concept. I became a patron immediately.
The Dialogue is a bit word heavy for me. but the story is pretty solid and all.

I'm only a little way into the game, but it's a total kick (especially the Mighty one).
Why? Because he is mighty... That's why... How else could you explain him any better...

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Incest patch for next update:

Answer the questions in the start as:
1. Name the player
Val is my... (singular noun):
2. sister
Mary is my... (singular noun)
3. sister
Mary and Val are... (plural noun)
4. sisters
So that means that Mary and Val are my...
5. sisters
Which means that I am their... (singular noun)
6. brother
Which means we are all... (collective noun.)
7. family

Reactions: Kendra

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
yeah I can't progress past the hj scene with Val, and I've tried a few of the tricks mentioned here, like closing to get the dialogue box, attempting to click hidden answers below the video. Does anyone have any other suggestions?

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
yeah I can't progress past the hj scene with Val, and I've tried a few of the tricks mentioned here, like closing to get the dialogue box, attempting to click hidden answers below the video. Does anyone have any other suggestions?
There are 2 separate issues. Both have to be dealt with.
1. Game is crashing. If there is a traceback.txt file in the main folder then this is the problem and has to be fixed using the console.
2. Choices are hidden behind the video - seems like the dev chose to put video on top (stats get hidden as well). For this the close button trick will work.

D

Deleted member 584847

Hello.

I'm sorry but it is kinda boring... The start was solid but but then I spent a whole hour just clicking through the text. I really dont mind a lot of text inside a game but this was more like a comics to me then a game....
Good Idea though.

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
There are 2 separate issues. Both have to be dealt with.
1. Game is crashing. If there is a traceback.txt file in the main folder then this is the problem and has to be fixed using the console.
2. Choices are hidden behind the video - seems like the dev chose to put video on top (stats get hidden as well). For this the close button trick will work.
Thanks, I appreciate the help. However, it doesn't crash, it just freezes and right clicking/left clicking does nothing. Closing the game doesn't have the popup of asking me if i'm sure I want to close the game, it simply 'closes the game'.
I can't seem to get a traceback.txt because it doesn't crash. Just freezes.

I know that's vague but I honestly can't think of how else to explain. I appreciate you helping though. And sorry in advance if I've missed something super obvious.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes