3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
since this is 0.1, is it worth downloading or should I wait till there's more versions?

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I've tried getting the walkthrough but I can't get into it, anybody got a patebin or whatever?

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
Has anyone played the update yet ?? I have been playing it but my game freezes on a certain scene , in the classroom the Art part with your sister , no matter what or how many time's i click the game does not move on

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Someone has said to this dev that he writes well, and he has taken it too seriously. There are WAY too much text in this game, and most of it is boring and superfluous. Most of the time I play this game I´m thinking "get to the point already!!!"
It's heavy story content that he's known for, that's not likely to change. If that's not what you enjoy then this isn't the game for you.

Reactions: botc76

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
It's heavy story content that he's known for, that's not likely to change. If that's not what you enjoy then this isn't the game for you.
The problem is not it's "heavy story". I like good stories in games and even text-based games. The problem is, there is a lot of filling text that doesn't add to the story or it's specially funny or interesting. I'm just expressing my opinion, and as legit is to say here the game is great as to say the game has important flaws.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I'm happy for the game, but I'm almost more happy that things are returning back to normal for Flamecito.

Without any real contact to other Puerto Ricans, his few posts about the shit that's still going on there made me realize that not nearly enough was done to help them.

Of course that wasn't news worthy for ages.

Reactions: phreakinowski

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Ok, first I thought: very promising! Mainly because of the zombie-apocalyptic scenario.
But then I noticed, it´s a VN. And so the game is dead for me. I like to EXPLORE the neighborhood, not reading a story for 5 minutes, and then perhaps making a choice! Please make a RPG, an adventure, or a Unreal3D-game, but not a VN!
I feel you on wanting to explore but plenty can be done with Ren'py look for example at Seeds of Chaos or kingdom of deception, rpgm is just a no no fuck no, we already got a few of those on rpgm. And most people who have been with this dev on his first game I can tell you right now normally the saying goes " avoid x like the plague " (x being rpgm) I can tell you people would prefer the plague over ANOTHER rpgm game, Other engines can work but I do not think this dev has experience with other engines and for him to go to another engine would only cost more time and such so in turn would be a waste and given the situation he is in, I think this works out best for everyone too. just saying, I would suggest coming back to a much later update and see if it is more to your liking.

Reactions: phreakinowski

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ok, first I thought: very promising! Mainly because of the zombie-apocalyptic scenario.
But then I noticed, it´s a VN. And so the game is dead for me. I like to EXPLORE the neighborhood, not reading a story for 5 minutes, and then perhaps making a choice! Please make a RPG, an adventure, or a Unreal3D-game, but not a VN!
Yeah, a decent RPGM with a setting like this would be great.

JP18

Jan 19, 2018
Encountering the same problems as others before art class scene while dreaming get past the first handjob/blowjob scene then it freezes anyone able to get past it?
Also ive tried raising my hand and not raising and same thing happens both times and also chose both helping her and just telling her it was great and same thing happen everytime

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Encountering the same problems as others before art class scene while dreaming get past the first handjob/blowjob scene then it freezes anyone able to get past it?
I think you don't have to raise your hand and the begining of the scene.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Yeah, a decent RPGM with a setting like this would be great.
There are already more than a few mate, like A Zombie's Life, Zombie Survival and even Zombie's Retreat (granted it's not far into its development).
Granted you've probably played them already but that is besides the point.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There are already more than a few mate, like A Zombie's Life, Zombie Survival and even Zombie's Retreat (granted it's not far into its development).
Granted you've probably played them already but that is besides the point.
Perhaps you missed the word "decent" in my post.

Zombies Life could have been good but it's ruined by shoe horned incest that tunrs the plot into one of the worst zombie stories i've seen since Resident Evil Apocalypse. Zombie Survival isn't an RPG and Zombie's Retreat doesn't have much to show for it except a dev that can't finish one project before starting another and those always end so well.

I want a decent Zombie/horror RPG with depth like Last Sovereign.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes