3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
If someone can quote me when an incest patch is out I'll be grateful, thanks for sharing.
(Hate step sister relationships, I'd rather have a childhood friend or a stranger than a step sister with me in the game)

xhoni spica

Donor
Aug 9, 2017
After 1 year this game is updated if rember correct the girls how lead the zombie and humans are sisters.

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
If someone can quote me when an incest patch is out I'll be grateful, thanks for sharing.
(Hate step sister relationships, I'd rather have a childhood friend or a stranger than a step sister with me in the game)
I feel you on that part specially when shit goes like "hey step-sis, how are you step-sis" but you know which is worse?
the ROOMMATE bs that just makes me cringe on so many levels, " but we can't you are my roommate " " roommates should not be doing this with one another " not for or against incest in games or what not so long as the story and stuff is good, but when stuff likes that happens it instantly kills the whole dialogue for me. God bless patches :D

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Yep same here if someone could.
I can't even recognize step siblings as incest because well...it's not. They're quite literally friends introduced to you by a parent's new spouse as a result of a divorce. HALF sister is another matter.

Reactions: Orlox and Drafox

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
Found a bug. During the art lesson hand job, the only way to read the dialog is to flip back and forth from game to save page. You can see the dialog momentarily to know when you need to move the mouse to click a choice. But after a point in the hand job, game does not allow you to go to the menu anymore and is stuck. I am not able to progress past that point. Anyone else able to recreate or see this problem?
Got the same problem

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
WTF, this game is like a mental colonoscopy. The grind (dialogue)/reward ratio is about the worst I've seen. Probably the first time that I'm not looking forward to any updates. Convince me that I'm wrong if you can?!:(

Reactions: Amedore

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
You know, this shit just got meta on me bigtime.
Like, next level meta. I was getting a dream blowjob from the younger sister and now the dev is talking about being trapped in that shitty situation he was via a blue eyed demon chick inside a dream, inside another dream. Even Patreon is some kind of meta antagonist in this via being "The Watcher" and I honestly can't tell if this is funny, fun or aggravating.
Like damn, man. Damn.

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Changing the relationship from sister to step-sister is idiotic, since Patreon recognizes both as incest, and will ban it anyway.
It's like offering someone a beer and finding out it's alcohol free.

Reactions: cooldude33

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
the outfit are weird. i mean, they are some zombis undead putride stuff but all the clothes are pretty clean. wich make non sens, like the firefighter and else.
it kind of broke the immersion for me :/

perechon

Dec 27, 2017
Ok, first I thought: very promising! Mainly because of the zombie-apocalyptic scenario.
But then I noticed, it´s a VN. And so the game is dead for me. I like to EXPLORE the neighborhood, not reading a story for 5 minutes, and then perhaps making a choice! Please make a RPG, an adventure, or a Unreal3D-game, but not a VN!

NG12345

Sep 25, 2017
I don't want to spoil things, but I figured a little bit of info might be nice.

You might very logically think this game just has a bit more content now on this second release and isn't worth playing yet. That would be wrong. This really does take you all the way to an ending (technically two, and whether other work will be done to expand the game further, I have no idea)

When it ends you will know because credits will roll. Keep playing the game and delivering/storing salvage/food even when nothing happens for a bit, you are not done yet.

Reactions: Rebeldad

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
Someone has said to this dev that he writes well, and he has taken it too seriously. There are WAY too much text in this game, and most of it is boring and superfluous. Most of the time I play this game I´m thinking "get to the point already!!!"

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes