3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Andy02

Donor
Jul 14, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

It's a New World Out There [v0.1] [Flamecito] - Original Size: 1.16GB

Download PC (123MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very glad your back !! Looking forward to this..

Reactions: GeilerKater and bas

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
Men I'm glad you are back I also know what you been through with Maria because I also live in PR (Arecibo) I love ur game and as soon as possible a I will pledge on you'r page at Patreon:):)

Reactions: DBOO

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
can confirm my ages old save is NOT compatible with this update..lol...causes too many errors..so a new game must be started

Reactions: DBOO

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
Thanks for updating the OP, mods. I logged in a minute ago and saw 6 alerts for this game was like "What the hell?" Quite a surprise. And a quick response by the mods. :)

Reactions: botc76

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
WTF??? Boss has always been back and is still salty as ever. I can smell him from here.
Quit congratulating him for being back, you plebs!
It's Flamecito who is back. Get it right. *muttering curses*
I'm glad he's back and getting stuff done. I would have been running for political office if he never returned just to get Puerto Rico back on top again. Now to downloading this and hoping I have time to take a run at it tonight....

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
the screenshots made me laugh, dont usually download 0.1 versions but ill make an exception this once.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Great you're back. I really liked the last version.

So guessing someone needs to make an incest patch now?

Reactions: Paprika

there

Nov 23, 2016
I hope you are alright Flamecito. I know Porto Rico is in bad shape so please take care of yourself first.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
New update seems to cause some traceback errors in last saves. :'( It seems you can ignore them but not sure if it'll break anything or not.

Didn't they use to be brother and sister instead of this not blood related crap? Looks like I'll be ripping shit out as I go to change it to the correct relation.

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
Looks intresting and both sisters are kinda hot so i will give it a try hopefully i get to bang both sisters but if not it still looks intresting

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes