3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

dunhill

May 3, 2017
:FeelsBadMan: no word from the dev for a few mts now.... does anyone have any updates?? at this point i think the game dev may have been killed:':)'(

anschwww

May 10, 2017
he is alive :OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness::OhMyGoodness:

Let me apologize for the long time without news. My car was vandalized in a mall when I went to get supplies so Ive been staying put at home most of the time.
The good news is that finally Ive got power in my area, although there are places around here still without power and power outages have been happening every day since its been back. Still, I can finally resume working again. Having to stay indoors without anything to do has been maddening, but its all over. However, there are bad news: There is no internet in my whole sector.

My service provider, liberty, used the same posts (I forget the correct name and not enough internet speed to google it. My apologies. The cilinders where they hang cables above ground.) as the power company, so as those went down they took both electrical cables and internet cables with them. Liberty gives no estimation to the time required to finish the repairs, since they practically have to rewire the whole island again. This means that I cant upload the game from anywhere since free internet around here is slow (I just tested the one im on and its 12kbps. Or, if you prefer it this way, I just spent 3 minutes opening patreons main page, around a minute opening the login page and about 3 more minutes waiting for it to login. Uploading the game would take me about 9 hours or more of me sitting in a burger king if im lucky enough for it to not fail halfway.)

I will just continue working on the game until I get service again. So, with a bit of luck, the next post will be an update of the game for you all to play.

As always thank you for worrying about me and my family, and Im sorry I havent been around to answer your messages and comments. I hope I can return being active as before soon. I really miss you all, and I hope the next update doesn't take months to get here.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
We honestly were kind of genuinely worried he might be dead with all the reports of roving bandits and stuff coming out. Still horrible the whole PR situation but at least he's still alive.

One of the handful of good dude honest devs who aren't in it to try to make a quick buck.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
There is a list of devs this could have happened to and no one would give a shit, it had to happen to one of the decent devs.

Sods law.

Reactions: dunhill

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
Since I assume the OP has Spanish as its native language (and my English is a li'l bit rusty) here I go: Flamecito, creo no equivocarme si te digo que todos acà estamos muy preocupados por vos. Espero que vos y tu hermoso pais puedan recuperarse pronto. No te conozco, pero es evidente que sos una muy buena persona. ¡Te mando un fuerte abrazo!

Reactions: LS135

PrimalDerp

Aug 20, 2017
i am very confused, while i know that the dev was hit hard by the hurricane, bandits etc my mind was blown, i got a taste for this game back in early 2017 and i have been checking on this page ever since, but the reason i am supprised is i never bother to check is patreon again after i "subbed" i was giving him $25 a month and i still am hoping the game would continue after the events, Lo and behold i check his patreon and the mad can time travel (or the thread owner is laz) while this page was updated 26th sep 2017 for version 0.018b, i go to his patreon page and find that there is a v1.0 and it was uploaded a few months before this page on jul 28th i have mad respect for this dude (not cuz of time travel xD) but cuz he kept working on it

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
i am very confused, while i know that the dev was hit hard by the hurricane, bandits etc my mind was blown, i got a taste for this game back in early 2017 and i have been checking on this page ever since, but the reason i am supprised is i never bother to check is patreon again after i "subbed" i was giving him $25 a month and i still am hoping the game would continue after the events, Lo and behold i check his patreon and the mad can time travel (or the thread owner is laz) while this page was updated 26th sep 2017 for version 0.018b, i go to his patreon page and find that there is a v1.0 and it was uploaded a few months before this page on jul 28th i have mad respect for this dude (not cuz of time travel XD) but cuz he kept working on it
Thats...his other game that he completed. :ForeverAlone:

Reactions: Adoringfan

dunhill

May 3, 2017
well he is alive!!!!!:) and currently working on the game, i hope he gets back the Patreons he lost.... it may be a while till we see another update tho:pancakeMix:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Just donated. Poor developer is a real champ, barely functional in Puerto Rico but since his area just got power back, he started working on his game again. The question is when will they get internet back, but at least he's able to do something to get his mind off it for a bit.

Well, maybe creating a game set in a decimated post-apocalyptic landscape might not be the best option for escapism, but still. :test:

Reactions: testor

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
A post on the 2nd of June on his patreon said that he is still alive, has power (albeit with outages), but no internet and that he'll continue to work on the game, but won't be able to upload it until his internet is back, because the free internet is slow, like old ISDN speed.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes