3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
Right on! Glad to see this one re-appear, I know it was delayed by the horrible circumstances of the Puerto Rican hurricane last year and the recovery that just took forever and made it impossible for him to work, so glad to see the dev was finally able to return to this project. :)

Underpass24

Feb 10, 2018
0.1?? is this a reupload/remake? i've played this game a long time ago, im sure i still have it in my files somewhere..

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Great to see it back! Too bad it's a censored version to appease Patreon. I hope a patch is made to bring it back to its original content.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Is there a way to tell what time of day it is.. or how many times I can salvage etc per day? love the story btw.

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a way to tell what time of day it is.. or how many times I can salvage etc per day? love the story btw.
if you choose to see all the numbers in the HUD, you will see how much energy you have left. if you can't then you can salvage 5 times a day.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
NWoT 0.10
First the links:

PC:

Android:
Armeabi:

X86:

For some reason, renpy now makes 2 android packs instead of one like before. This happens now, after I updated, and I still have no idea the exact reason. Logically speaking, it looks like they are for different OS or different devices, but I'm not sure. If anyone knows, let us know. Still, I tested the armeabi one in the tablet I tested the other versions and it ran correctly. If you don't know what this is, and you could run the older versions, use that one.

Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Great to see that the dev is back !!
But It seems that there's a little problem to download the walkthrough :/

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Tuuku

It's not a reupload or remake it's a new update though the sisters have been turned into step shitters but if you are good at extracting the files you can rip that shit out of it and turn them back to sisters and brother.

Reactions: cooldude33

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
OMG - SO glad to see you back in some kind of action - LOVED ILD, and really glad to see this continuing. Of Course wasn't sure about all the chaos as we KNOW the govt said everything was perfectly fine (yeah) so when it went on hold thought it was probably gone, but SO happy that isn't the case. Hope everything can get back to some sort of stability - remember visiting Grand Cayman 4 yrs post Ivan and it was still recovering. Talked to a guy that was at a point that had to steal milk for his kid - Damn that kind of situation sucks, but... if push comes to shove I can see where it's necessary.

Enough rambling - just glad as hell you're back. And yes - I can read your weird walkthrough...works for me...

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
how do I know when I have reached the end of current content? have the option to try and find Mighty Mack in the neutral area now and seems to be next content.. and have human and zombie camps at 100 .. so wondering.

OMG - SO glad to see you back in some kind of action - LOVED ILD, and really glad to see this continuing. Of Course wasn't sure about all the chaos as we KNOW the govt said everything was perfectly fine (yeah) so when it went on hold thought it was probably gone, but SO happy that isn't the case. Hope everything can get back to some sort of stability - remember visiting Grand Cayman 4 yrs post Ivan and it was still recovering. Talked to a guy that was at a point that had to steal milk for his kid - Damn that kind of situation sucks, but... if push comes to shove I can see where it's necessary.

Enough rambling - just glad as hell you're back. And yes - I can read your weird walkthrough...works for me...
Oh there is a WT? didnt see it..

LazyPanda

May 9, 2017
Such a good day to see his still alive! i heard so many depressing stuff on his patreon, hopefully his alright now.

miklos

Jul 3, 2017
Found a bug. During the art lesson hand job, the only way to read the dialog is to flip back and forth from game to save page. You can see the dialog momentarily to know when you need to move the mouse to click a choice. But after a point in the hand job, game does not allow you to go to the menu anymore and is stuck. I am not able to progress past that point. Anyone else able to recreate or see this problem?

XJ347

Sep 19, 2017
My impressions
  • Main characters face is punchable. WTF was the creator thinking. So generic.
  • Player entered name = generic story 99% of the time.
  • Penis is not ludicrously large, that's good.
  • Writing so far seems amateurish. Young female (sister) embarrassed but craves seeing her brothers dick every morning? /eyeroll That's bad man.
  • While the world building is good in the beginning, it's a tad to long of an intro.
  • WHAT you can't masturbate if you are locked in a bunker with your sisters??? IS this written by a 5 year old? You don't have a bathroom or a fucking blanket to hide under LOL. Plot gets idiotic at times. Fucking dumb.
  • Sisters look to old compared to their implied age.
  • Animations are cheap 2 frame gifs, that take forever that I want to skip.
  • Ran into a game ending bug during what I assume is a dream scene with the sister.
There are aspects of this game that I think have potential, but the writing needs to be improved. While the sentence structure and such is mostly fine, the plot and the way characters act are to dumb.

My suggestions?
  • Replace your male avatar's face/hair.
  • Have less pov sex scenes.
  • There needs to be more events more often, even if they are non sex related so it gets less monotonous.

RazeBeats

Oct 28, 2017
in all honesty though what the hell is this game lol, like there isn't a lot of lewd content that i found in my single playthrough but i thought it was going to be a simple post-apoc corruption game but ended up going through portals and jumping through time and shit like this game is wild as hell.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes