3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
Go for it.
That's what this site is about.
Search Tab is at the Top Right.

It will be hard though. I'm also looking for walk-through since 2 months haven't found any yet.
Well, I have a WT, but it's for the first version of the game, I think it's for the 0.018 version...
And I think that someone here may be patreoning Flamecito, so it would be nice if one could get us the WT he released with the game in his patreon site....

Godus33

Dec 29, 2018
I'm surprised there's no rape tag on that one considering that you've been staying 3 years in a bunker with 2 girls without much hope

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm surprised there's no rape tag on that one considering that you've been staying 3 years in a bunker with 2 girls without much hope
Incest is immoral though! Jokes aside I'm not sure Val would have resisted much. But didn't the main character even resist jerking off in the bunker because his sisters were so close by, if I remember the beginning of the game right.

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
val is my ???
is this another game where you have to use certain relation words to enable incest ?

I read the overview but naming them
older sister, little sister, sisters, brother, family. Does not compute

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017

It's .xlsx file, if you don't have a reader that opens .xlsx I use it's easy, fast, and free to use

Reactions: Bogan53

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
It's not a bad game i'd say.
Not for all, definetely.
But it would be so much better one i think, if dev take all the time he used on Hiehie & all that brain breaking dialogs and puted it into those two perfect yound ladies mc had lived in bunker with...

Balthazaar10

Jan 4, 2019
Could become a decent game in the future with more content and updates but as it is now (version 0.23) it's incredibly weak on the jerk materiel. I played to 5 different endings (I think.. maybe 4) There's 1 handjob, 1 sex scene, 40 billion lines of text and a few choices. This creator is very talented and very funny but needs to remember why people are even playing these games.

Bob Richards

May 7, 2017
Could become a decent game in the future with more content and updates but as it is now (version 0.23) it's incredibly weak on the jerk materiel. I played to 5 different endings (I think.. maybe 4) There's 1 handjob, 1 sex scene, 40 billion lines of text and a few choices. This creator is very talented and very funny but needs to remember why people are even playing these games.
Not just here.

432623463.png

PattyPlainJane

Sep 2, 2018
I was enjoying the game, but it started going down hill with repetative jokes and empty (and mostly vague) dialogues. Characters talking just to talk, a bunch of random nonsense that is hard to follow. Sometimes your going from A to B and there are 30-40 lines of text that are just empty filler. Way to much internal monologue with the main character trying to figure out things, I figured out days before. Another bit of empty monologue is when things are getting explained that do not require explanations. I dont need some convaluted reason for why scrap is useful, its scrap, stuff is broken, I get it.

The game is like cotton candy, the good parts are there but most of it is just empty air. I'm probably done with it for now, maybe after the bad taste leave my mouth I might give it another shot.

Strud

Dec 23, 2018
This is, interesting, to say the least, Reading through some of the comments people are confused as to why there is "meaningless dialog" truthfully it's not meaningless, it's called worldbuilding, most stories need alot fo world building, try readin Wuxia novels.. seriously some of those can have 800 chapters of world and character building.

As for the story itself, it was interesting to find out that they aren't exactly zombies, interesting and terrifying at the same time, imagine being one of them, unable to die, forever regardless of what happens to your flesh, you get shot in the head and thats it, you're trapped, forever, even after your body decays into nothingness, you are still there, trapped with yourself. that's scary.

I'm on day 26, everyone except for Eliza has some effections for me, Kinda wanna know what's going to happen, definately going to keep up with this one.

for an ero game it's not very erotic, but at the same time it's great to play. Keep it up.

Reactions: Hadgar and PacoTaco
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes