3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

logrent

Aug 7, 2017
I really like this game, mostly because I don't relly care about the world buildin around it.

Like the story, character and I waiting for the next update impatiently.

And that secret Path was damn good :D

Like the post before me: It's an H-Game, it's lacking in H stuff for now, but it's a good game.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I played this game in December when it was released. I liked it, but it's been over two months since then. I looked on this game's Patreon page and there is no news. Anyone have a clue as to whether it will be continued?

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
I played this game in December when it was released. I liked it, but it's been over two months since then. I looked on this game's Patreon page and there is no news. Anyone have a clue as to whether it will be continued?
What I know is that the dev is from Puerto Rico, and he had hard times and a looooooot of difficulties when that hurricane ripped off almost the whole country from the surface of the planet.....
It took him a lot of time to be able to send some news and to get the last update done. And even though he did it I think there still are a lot of things disturbing him and his work..... but nothing ever was said about him stopping the development.

Edit: If you read a few of his last messages on patreon you'll have an idea of what happened there.... I'm pretty sure that there still are a lot of things to be done until the place become normal and functional again....

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
is there any news on this game im just curious if we will be able to have an update for this game
The author is having internet issues since the hurricane hit Puerto Rico. SO much so, that the ISP has basically refused to do any repairs at this time. What I understood, until someone comes and repairs it he will update when he can get to a place with internet.

Jul 30, 2018
The author is having internet issues since the hurricane hit Puerto Rico. SO much so, that the ISP has basically refused to do any repairs at this time. What I understood, until someone comes and repairs it he will update when he can get to a place with internet.
ok thats cool just wanted to have some sort of update i really started to like this game cant wait for a new update

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Like icarlc said above, it seems Flamecito (or more precisely ) never really managed to get things going properly again after the hurricane.

Reactions: swammy

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Maybe he's just pining for the Fjords?

(Hope he is doing OK, at least)

Reactions: Hadgar

Strud

Dec 23, 2018
i mean it was a hurricane... rather then abandoned i think, long hiatus would likely be more accurate

Reactions: RN83

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...rather then abandoned i think, long hiatus would likely be more accurate
There's only two prefix's unfortunately. On hold means the games creator announced their taking a break. Abandoned means no official activity related to the game for (I think) three months, or it's officially been announced as being dropped.

So no news from Flamecito since the beginning of December means it gets marked as abandoned, but hopefully they do reappear.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
From the Patreon page, it looks like 117 supporters still have faith, and/or try to chip in, helping him get his local problems sorted.
We'll see. I put this thread on watch and his patreon on follow, to hopefully some see news one day or another.

Reactions: EduEdu

H.K

Apr 10, 2018
Are his patrons sure he's still alive? I'm not one and didn't see any new post after the hurricane.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes