3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
from what I know from CW's iZombie is if a human has sex with a zombie, the human will become a zombie (Liv (Zombie) got back together with her ex Major (human at the time) and there was an episode where they were thinking of having sex but wanted to wait till Ravi's (human who works in the police morg) results...after testing every kind of condom with the zombie virus, he burst into Major's bed room and told them if they have sex, Major will become a zombie
I really do need to watch that. I saw the first few episodes and it was really good. Problem is I'd rather play video games :p

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
"Abandoned" label is automatically applied based on F95 timing rules from lack of developer contact/interaction.

Considering the infrastructure in Puerto Rico is still mostly a wreck, it's likely Flamecito isn't making much, if any, progress on game development, let alone finding a stable enough internet connection to upload the entire file.

The above is the "positive" analysis of the current situation with this game. Others may take a dimmer view.
Isn't Puerto Rico kinda part of the US? I find it surprising that almost 2 years after Irma and Maria the reconstruction is still underway and it's been this slow.

At least Flamecito will have first-hand experience on "apocalyptic" settings. Oh and maybe the "On hold" label should be applied.

Reactions: fugazi666

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
Isn't Puerto Rico kinda part of the US? I find it surprising that almost 2 years after Irma and Maria the reconstruction is still underway and it's been this slow.

At least Flamecito will have first-hand experience on "apocalyptic" settings. Oh and maybe the "On hold" label should be applied.
Yes, we are an US territory the reconstruction has been slow because the infrastructure was heavily damage, but communications and internet access are fully restored and we are 90% back to normal. I don't know why the dev abandoned the game

Reactions: L7Bear

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yes, we are an US territory the reconstruction has been slow because the infrastructure was heavily damage, but communications and internet access are fully restored and we are 90% back to normal. I don't know why the dev abandoned the game
I don't live there, but from reports I've seen it seems that rebuilding has not been consistent - in funding and task - across the territory:

My guess is we don't know the Dev's specific area nor what the related health damage has done to their ability to concentrate on reigniting game development.

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
I don't live there, but from reports I've seen it seems that rebuilding has not been consistent - in funding and task - across the territory:

My guess is we don't know the Dev's specific area nor what the related health damage has done to their ability to concentrate on reigniting game development.
that is mostly because Mr. trump tried to block the necessary funds need it, anyway just the very remotes and I mean remotes areas of PR could have some kinds problems, but all the cities are fully functional with all their infrastructure repaired. For the mental health of the Dev we all live the same bad experience

Reactions: phreakinowski

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
that is mostly because Mr. trump tried to block the necessary funds need it, anyway just the very remotes and I mean remotes areas of PR could have some kinds problems, but all the cities are fully functional with all their infrastructure repaired. For the mental health of the Dev we all live the same bad experience
I don't know, but maybe they are in one of those "remote" areas (at least from a telco standpoint):

https://f95zone.to/threads/its-a-new-world-out-there-v0-23-flamecito.4629/post-1338975

I'm not sure if their connectivity infrastructure has been fixed and/or upgraded yet, but if I had to live with that lack of network reliability from where I do my work, it would probably be rather discouraging on various fronts.

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
I don't know, but maybe they are in one of those "remote" areas (at least from a telco standpoint):

https://f95zone.to/threads/its-a-new-world-out-there-v0-23-flamecito.4629/post-1338975

I'm not sure if their connectivity infrastructure has been fixed and/or upgraded yet, but if I had to live with that lack of network reliability from where I do my work, it would probably be rather discouraging on various fronts.
All communications and internet access are at 100% and when a said remote i mean up in the mountains everything is back to normal just a few roads and houses we are updating the electricity and water infrastructure

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
All communications and internet access are at 100% and when a said remote i mean up in the mountains everything is back to normal just a few roads and houses we are updating the electricity and water infrastructure
Well, the Dev stated that their connectivity provider wasn't great even before the storm, then that no local provider was interested in either improving or rebuilding for that area. So, it could be an isolated case - something I understand, as I live in the USA but Verizon (under a different name) refused to fix or upgrade my phone line for over a decade (before high-speed connectivity was offered) in a reasonably dense area of the country.

Whatever it is, I guess we'll need to hear more from the Dev at some point (hopefully).

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
If you look, on the patreon there's a post about the problem with his internet connection.
The letter he got from his provider seems legit, I see no reason why he even would fake something like that.
Maybe the other ISP would work by now, but we won't know unless we hear from flamecito again.

I would be really sad to see this game be completely abandoned, when flamey continued to work on it, even after all the troubles he had (and I really don't think it has been as bad in the whole of Puerto Rico as it has been for him, obviously there will be parts were the reconstruction worked better and faster), but I would understand it, it clearly affected him a lot, as you could see in the game and to keep on working like that is probably harder than I can imagine.

Last edited:

ulisesss

Sep 23, 2017
If you look, on the patreon there's a post about the problem with his internet connection.
The letter he got from his provider seems legit, I see no reason why he even would fake something like that.
Maybe the other ISP would work by now, but we won't now unless we hear from flamecito again.

I would be really sad to see this game be completely abandoned, when flamey continued to work on it, even after all the troubles he had (and I really don't think it has been as bad in the whole of Puerto Rico as it has been for him, obviously there will be parts were the reconstruction worked better and faster), but I would understand it, it clearly affected him a lot, as you could see in the game and to keep on working like that is probably harder than I can imagine.
That's exactly how I feel, exactly what I think.

Reactions: botc76

Jellal

Jun 14, 2017
big f this game was looking to be really good its said that the dev never recovered

Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
What to do next...two sisters are having 1400 and more love points ,the house has got upgraded,and lust points are also 30 n more points ,after that how many salvage should i save including the food?? Cos iam doing the same things everyday.n other charecters the words r over ..iam struck ...pls kindly some one help me out cos it's frustrating .after that hand job the the house got upgraded for the first time.so for the second upgrade how much is needed .tell me that where iam wrong

• Wow
Reactions: L7Bear
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes