3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
All you have said so far may be possible and can be true.
You are an extremely negative person though.
OMG!, WTF bro?, I said only that PR is back to normal in every aspect there is no reason for the dev not to continue with the game. I live here in PR I know whats going on here so not a negative person but a realistic one:LOL::cool:

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Well that letter is from 2018 at the present all internet providers including Liberty are working perfectly He should have service at the moment is all I can say, I can't see any reason to abandoned the game
I've written this before, but providers can say they are providing full coverage even when they've essentially decided to take no responsibility for areas that they previously (poorly) covered. I had that situation with Verizon for many years in an area which should have been easily covered bv their service, so eventually went to another provider ... after they finally came online in my section of town. Nowadays I have a few options, but for many years I was living with poor connections from a single provider.

We don't know how the Dev recovered from their injuries, what they decided to focus on post-hurricane damage, etc. It could be a combination of Internet sucking and their interests being more on necessary things, we don't know.

But, for you to represent the entire island of Puerto Rico sounds a bit too confident, I feel:

But just beyond Puerto Rico’s picture-perfect sunsets and beaches, the recovery is struggling. The government estimates that anywhere from 25,000 to 30,000 people are still living under temporary blue tarps or, like Ortiz, have no roofs at all. There are still bridges and roads that are washed out. And almost ten thousand people are waiting for insurance payments.
Puerto Rico’s decade-long recession, years of austerity programs, federal programs unprepared to deal with the idiosyncratic island, corruption fears and excessive oversight are all creating obstacles, he said.

“You add it all up and you have a recipe for slowness that ends up especially hampering those folks who cannot draw from their savings to fix up their house,” he said.
Puerto Rico’s Department of Transportation and Public Works says it hasn’t been able to make a single permanent repair since Maria because the Federal Emergency Management Agency hasn’t approved the funds. As a result, it hasn’t been able to replace 18,000 road signs, repair damaged bridges or fix 747 areas affected by landslides

Reactions: fugazi666

edgar mejias

Aug 9, 2017
I've written this before, but providers can say they are providing full coverage even when they've essentially decided to take no responsibility for areas that they previously (poorly) covered. I had that situation with Verizon for many years in an area which should have been easily covered bv their service, so eventually went to another provider ... after they finally came online in my section of town. Nowadays I have a few options, but for many years I was living with poor connections from a single provider.

We don't know how the Dev recovered from their injuries, what they decided to focus on post-hurricane damage, etc. It could be a combination of Internet sucking and their interests being more on necessary things, we don't know.

But, for you to represent the entire island of Puerto Rico sounds a bit too confident, I feel:

check this

caju

Oct 5, 2017
check this
Awesome! My favorite parts were when they said "Ben Carson probably wasnt responsible"
And then when they said it happened 10 years ago, way, way before the hurricanes.

Now, why are we discussing politics again?

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
check this
There is corruption all-around, but that doesn't help your argument that the Dev's provider and situation are guaranteed stable yet - as I said, we don't know yet and can't generalize to say they are in a good place right now.

That said, I hope he's doing well, whatever he is doing.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018

To start, I want to apologize that it has taken so long for me to post this. The power grid around my area is as bad as it can be. In a good week the power goes out around 4 times, in a bad week I have no power at all. The power goes out if it rains or even if there is a soft breeze. There are times when it goes out for no reason at all. It has gotten so bad that I even considered taking out a loan just to put a solar system that could run my house, only to find out that you can only buy systems that don’t work if the grid goes down. Even if you have enough batteries and they have charge.
What this means is that I don’t know when I’ll be able to use my computer to make the pictures for the game. I have lost more than five hundred pictures that were in the process of rendering when the power went out, which is why this update is only about 400 pictures or so. Still, I am sorry that this update is not as big as it should be after this long absence, and I am also sorry that the pictures I managed to make aren’t as sharp as they should be. I actually lowered the rendering times for each pictures in the hopes that I could finish more of them as fast as possible. I can only hope this doesn’t stop you from enjoying my game.
I also want to explain the reasons for my sudden absence after my last update. The constant power outages have destroyed almost every appliance we had. Thankfully we have managed to replace or repair most of it by now, but one of the things I haven’t replaced is my tablet. As you can imagine a tablet is pretty low on the priority list, but I hope I can get a replacement soon.
What this means though, is that I can’t read or respond to any of your messages for now. My partner is actually doing me the favor of uploading this from her work, which is a little scary for both of us, but I really wanted to publish this for the holidays. This is the reason why I converted the pictures to webp format. I wanted it to upload faster. If everything works as it should, this update should get published on Christmas day, so merry Christmas, or happy whatever you celebrate. If for some reason this fails and doesn’t post on Christmas day, then I am sorry. I really wanted it to be a Christmas gift.
I really don’t have anything else to say. I don’t want to make a long post complaining about things on this season, so all I really wanted to do was explain and apologize for everything that has happened. However, I remember some of you don’t really like that either, so let me finish by saying this: I honestly don’t know if there are people still interested in my game, and I don’t know if anyone will even notice this post, but as long as there is even the smallest chance of someone wanting to play my game I will keep working on it. Having you all play my games is the best Christmas present that I could ever ask for. Thank you.

RN83

Professional Pessimist
Donor
Jun 16, 2018
Heres some 0.33 mega links

0.33 PC

0.33 MAC

0.33 APK

0.33 Walkthrough

dirty36

Apr 2, 2018
Holy Sh!t, I am very interested in this game never thought it would continue, have been wanting to support a game for some time now but seems everyone I interested in disappears or has some sort of BS, if this will continue ( love the story so far ) would support. Wow thought for sure...……….. DEAD

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Even though I like this when it first came out I will not download again until it is finish.

Every country in the world you can buy a generator.

So many facepalmer who have no idea.

You don't need power to use solar panels, they gen up the power you need.

Just look at the dev statement.

put a solar system that could run my house, only to find out that you can only buy systems that don’t work if the grid goes down.
That statement does not make any since at all.

It cost way more for solar panels than it does for a generator.
Solar panels for a full house = about 30,000.
Heavy generator for a full house = about 4,000.

Last edited:

fugazi666

Aug 31, 2017
after "strange nights" and "view of family", another favorite of mine makes a comeback! a very good surprise at the end of the year. the dev literally seems to have gone through his own version of apocalypse. so glad he's back in apparently good health and the game will continue.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
No fucking way. This is one of last games i was expecting an update. Glad he is back and okay.
Imagine my surprise when I got the notification from the Patreon app that there was an update. It became one of the happiest Christmases I have enjoyed in years. Would have been happier if I had the $2 to have gotten the game right then, but can't have everything I suppose.

Reactions: juanito and Patan

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
WHAT?! Damn I loved this game, glad to see it's back, the zombie girl story was pretty interesting.

Didn't know about his situation, hope everything's better now.

Reactions: fugazi666
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes