3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
23 paying a combined total of $48 per month?, or 23 each paying $48 per month each, if its $48 per month each thats $1108 per year for free lol.

The game had such promise, pity it ended.
So, what? I see my 2$ each month as charity to him. If he can use them, so it would be nice, if this will help him to come back and working on the game it would be even better - and we don't know if he have been working on the game or not.
And first and most important I hope he live and is alright everything more than that is a bonus for me.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
23 paying a combined total of $48 per month?, or 23 each paying $48 per month each, if its $48 per month each thats $1108 per year for free lol.

The game had such promise, pity it ended.
You're not very good at math are you?

Combined $48 per month x 12 months per year = $576

or

23 player x $48 per month each x 12 months per year = $13,248.

Neither of which are anywhere near $1,108.

AmazingUltraHD

Sep 1, 2020
My opinion is that the dev just lost interest of the game & abandoned it, because didn't reach he's 220.77/month goal and has low patreons. I think he maybe do something else what is more profitable than VN games. If i was him, i would do the same.
Not worth of time.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
My opinion is that the dev just lost interest of the game & abandoned it, because didn't reach he's 220.77/month goal and has low patreons. I think he maybe do something else what is more profitable than VN games. If i was him, i would do the same.
Not worth of time.
Sure, he has lost his interest, not because he live in Puerto Rico. The same Puerto Rico that weas first hit with a hurricane then an earthquake and last but not least covid (as the rest of the world).
Sure, he has lost his interest, not because he live in Puerto Rico, where the shit has hit the fan and probably has other minor troubles, like food, work, money, electricity and so on....
It wasn't.;)

The dev life on Puerto Rico. After Hurrcian Maria hit the land it became quiet difficult for him. From this time on he was most time radio silence, but as it new release shows he didn't abandoned it.

For the curious ones, all post regarding his life circumstance - and all the others - can be found here:

With beginning of the "crisis" here:

Lastest life update post would be here:

I can undestand why he has so less supporters now and everyone shall decide for their own and so own...

But somewhere near my as cold as stone heart I would wish we could sometimes help.:)
Earthquakes were in January.

Might help if you keep up with the news.

Hundreds of homeless, i'm sure they have great internet coverage.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I love how people comment without reading the thread and knowing what's going on.

Dev lost his home, family members and then covid hit them.

Shit I don't even know if he's alive right now but there's idiots on here trying to call him out because his Patreon is still active. A Patreon he hasn't been able to access for nearly 2 years.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
People tend to forget history.
The last update was right at 2 years ago
The update before that was was like 3 years ago.
Post #643 references that
1 update in 3-3.5 years

I am not bashing anyone who chooses to support the developer (unlike some others who have been calling everyone stupid)
I am just being realistic. Feel free to actually inform yourself. The whole thread is here.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes