3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Are his patrons sure he's still alive? I'm not one and didn't see any new post after the hurricane.
uh the hurricane was a year and a half ago, he came back last year sporadically

Reactions: Ryohky

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Dammit, I loved this game, it had such promise to be a great game, I hope the Dev is ok in rl, and hope he comes back to complete this game, if not, I hope he gives his assets for the game to someone with talent who can kick start the game again.

Reactions: fugazi666

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Damn. Really liked the premise. Oh well, hope it gets picked up again and if not will just have to wait for Shelter to get further along for my post apoc fix.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
So the game is truly dead now
I wouldn't necessarily count it out for good - the dev has stated he truly enjoys working on the game. I personally have confidence that he'll get back to it whenever his life finally normalizes - the question is when that will be.
Good example of how screwed up things still are down there: as of his most recent post (in December) he'd just been informed that the only ISP available to him was flat-out not going to bother repairing their infrastructure for his area.

LordAzar

Apr 23, 2019
I was really enjoying the story and got to the point where I was wondering if I was out of content, sucks there likely won't be any updates. Now I'll never be able to find out the rest of Layla's backstory

Reactions: chainedpanda

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
i hope it comes back..i really need to boink zombie-queen :(
from what I know from CW's iZombie is if a human has sex with a zombie, the human will become a zombie (Liv (Zombie) got back together with her ex Major (human at the time) and there was an episode where they were thinking of having sex but wanted to wait till Ravi's (human who works in the police morg) results...after testing every kind of condom with the zombie virus, he burst into Major's bed room and told them if they have sex, Major will become a zombie

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
"Abandoned" label is automatically applied based on F95 timing rules from lack of developer contact/interaction.

Considering the infrastructure in Puerto Rico is still mostly a wreck, it's likely Flamecito isn't making much, if any, progress on game development, let alone finding a stable enough internet connection to upload the entire file.

The above is the "positive" analysis of the current situation with this game. Others may take a dimmer view.

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes