3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

rainbbrian

Feb 8, 2018
Damn, last time I checked this game it was abandoned because the creator had some complicated issues with their country. And just when I found out they're back at continuing this game, the covid pandemic happened. I do hope this game continues, I really enjoyed playing it and wanted to see more of it.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Please continue as this game is awesome. there was supposed to be a way to cure the not dead but dead sister you must be able to cure her. also a finish for living with the sisters. thanks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
He just posted on his patreon as recently as Dec 25th.
I mean, how much effort do you want?
Yeah, you'd think with him not having the internet he'd be posting daily, how fucking rude.

You'd think people lost their homes to a massive earthquake or something the way he's acting.

Oh, wait.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
Yeah, you'd think with him not having the internet he'd be posting daily, how fucking rude.

You'd think people lost their homes to a massive earthquake or something the way he's acting.
Natural disasters and creators having their life turned upside down are not valid excuses for not receiving my free fap material in a timely fashion. I'll file a complaint in the Entitled Leechers Bureau.

caju

Oct 5, 2017

Oh, wait.
Yeah, that was 2017.
Hughes net covers 98% of the island now.
Claro now has more coverage than before the hurricane.
Liberty has 94.8% coverage
And the other 28 providers seem to be doing just fine.

Whats the excuse for next decade?

I like the game. I LOVE the story. This game is dead though.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, that was 2017.
Hughes net covers 98% of the island now.
Claro now has more coverage than before the hurricane.
Liberty has 94.8% coverage
And the other 28 providers seem to be doing just fine.

Whats the excuse for next decade?

I like the game. I LOVE the story. This game is dead though.
Earthquakes were in January.

Might help if you keep up with the news.

Hundreds of homeless, i'm sure they have great internet coverage.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: fried

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Earthquakes were in January.

Might help if you keep up with the news.

Hundreds of homeless, i'm sure they have great internet coverage.

I stand corrected.

There is a new excuse for the next decade. :poop:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
For this decade, it's Corona. I don't know how affectet Purto Rico is, but I don't believe that it wopuld be unaffected.

He was radio silence before, yet he has worked on the game. For all I care he does the same now, if his life situation allowed it.
And from the few post on his Parteon page regarding life on Purto Rico I don't want to swap with him.

To point it to my earlier post:https://f95zone.to/threads/its-a-new-world-out-there-v0-33-flamecito.4629/post-2811333

Last edited:

applepie68

Feb 5, 2018
He just posted on his patreon as recently as Dec 25th.
I mean, how much effort do you want?
Dude what are you over reacting for? I know he doesn't have constant connection he mentioned it in his second or third post from the top. But still does that mean I can't ask simply if he is still working on it especially since as you said the post is from December. Its been nearly 6 months is it really that wrong for me to ask that? Think about if you haven't heard from a game dev for 6 month is it really that wrong to simply ask if the project is still being worked on?

3.40 star(s) 17 Votes