3.40 star(s) 17 Votes

rex112

Jan 4, 2019
View attachment 16679
Overview:

When the zombie invasion began, no one took it seriously. Including you. Until an outbreak occurred in the town next to your own. As a teenage boy with no parents, you were guided to safety by your older sister, Mary. Yourself, Mary, and your adoring little sister, Valerie, have spent the last 3 years in the cramped bunker that your paranoid father built and stocked with supplies. However, supplies are running out. As the ‘man of the house,’ it is up to you to venture out into the lifeless, post-apocalyptic city (now under quarantine by the army) to find food and supplies to sustain your family. And, of course, if there happens to be any cute girls out there ...
Thread Updated: 2019-12-26
Release Date: 2019-12-25
Developer/Publisher: Flamecito
Version: 0.33
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:

Change-Log:

Download
Win - Linux: - - -

Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras:

View attachment 16828 View attachment 16829 View attachment 16830 View attachment 16831 View attachment 16832 View attachment 16833 View attachment 16834 View attachment 16835 View attachment 16836 View attachment 16837 View attachment 16838 View attachment 16787 View attachment 16789 View attachment 16790 View attachment 16791 View attachment 16792 View attachment 22957 View attachment 22956 View attachment 22955 View attachment 22954 View attachment 22953 View attachment 22952
2 years of the last time I was play this

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
I thought this game was abandoned, it's been so long I don't even have it on this computer and I got this computer in march.
It definitely was. So this is great to see back.
It wasn't.;)

The dev life on Puerto Rico. After Hurrcian Maria hit the land it became quiet difficult for him. From this time on he was most time radio silence, but as it new release shows he didn't abandoned it.

For the curious ones, all post regarding his life circumstance - and all the others - can be found here:

With beginning of the "crisis" here:

Lastest life update post would be here:

I can undestand why he has so less supporters now and everyone shall decide for their own and so own...

But somewhere near my as cold as stone heart I would wish we could sometimes help.:)

Reactions: jpostel

oluap

Sep 21, 2017
o Played for som Hours now. and what... i Think i made the right choices but dont know. The walktrouh is... Nicely sayed. Shit ^^

the game itself is cool but WHAT THE FUCK. i dont get it. i realy dont get it. i want to se the outcome of the 2 Sisters. and then it happens so Many Weard Shit that i Lost the will to play this game. i mean anyway. its nice but i just dont understand shit. i Think u need to be a Real Expert in i dont know what to Play this. (i Entered 5 Endings) Dont know how much are out there. but no one of them was good in my Opinion. Still in the beginning a good game. and when the God comes in to play. Just shut it down.

Guyin Cognito

Gentleman Pervert
Donor
Feb 23, 2018
To those who say zombies aren't sexy (and especially for those who say they are!),
I present a music video of the greatest zombie/human love story in film history.
Warnings include minor brief nudity and body mutilation (it's a zombie movie).

As a bonus, let us not forget the girl from the first film.

Reactions: Vibescu
3.40 star(s) 17 Votes