3.70 star(s) 18 Votes
Mar 6, 2021
Development update (04/06/2022)
Hello fellow members, Saturday news today!

I'm just stopping by to let you know how things are evolving for the next update.

At this moment I can assure you that there will be a lot of sex in the 0.03 update... and what sex! I'm making some really good scenes, plenty of animations. Just thinking about them makes me horny! LOL

At this moment I already have 11 animations ready and 414 new images!... And I still have two more scenes to finish to have the update ready! (two lewd scenes more!)

I know it will make you even more eager to see what I'm preparing for you... but here's a lewd image already finished ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
So is this V0.03 and it was not changed? Or is this V0.02, which I already have. That was downloaded prior to Devs update in forum on Yesterday at 3:02 PM #123. So what gives here as the change log is still at v0.02 and states N/A. However The above referenced posting speaks of new renders and animation, which leaves most confused.
BaasB could you look into it and make a post so we can know if this is new content or just a repeat of the last V0.02? Thanks Game is not bad in V0.02 interesting concept look forward to the reply thanks for you time.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2021
So is this V0.03 and it was not changed or is this V0.02 which I already from prior to Devs update in forum on Yesterday at 3:02 PM #123. So what gives here chance log is still at v0.02 and states N/A. However the referenced specks of new renders and animation. So it is very confusing as to if this a just a re-post of V0.02 or a overlooked change to version number. As it stands there is no reason to download. So BaasB could you look into it and make a post so we can know if this is new content or just a repeat of the last V0.02? Thanks
Game is not bad in V0.02 interesting concept look forward to the reply thanks for you time.
This is 0.2, there is no 0.3.

Reactions: KiichiYakuza

KiichiYakuza

Mar 2, 2022
So is this V0.03 and it was not changed or is this V0.02 which I already from prior to Devs update in forum on Yesterday at 3:02 PM #123. So what gives here chance log is still at v0.02 and states N/A. However the referenced specks of new renders and animation. So it is very confusing as to if this a just a re-post of V0.02 or a overlooked change to version number. As it stands there is no reason to download. So BaasB could you look into it and make a post so we can know if this is new content or just a repeat of the last V0.02? Thanks
Game is not bad in V0.02 interesting concept look forward to the reply thanks for you time.
that comment / update was about version 0.3 , future version, the version currently leaked here is version 0.2
Version 0.3 it's not finished, it's still being worked on

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
I'm going to have to avoid the Sister & Emerson poly relationship if possible or just CTRL skip there scenes... Sorry dev but not really my thing being forced into a polyamorous relationship!! Rose was quite adamant that Emerson is part of the family when she actually isn't?... It's your story and do what you want but just hate going into a story and being the 3rd wheel and a walking cock for a lesbian couple without any input or say in it.

Last edited:

PPLayer

May 18, 2018
This game is somehow refreshing - no drama, no mystery, no stress with characters. Just simply engage with a bunch of cuties and have some (consent) fun :D
Did I mention the cuties?^^ yeah, real cuties ... incl exceptional facial expressions - you just wanna grab them & fu%& them ;)

Thx Assassinsdick for creating this enjoyable + relaxing game
I´m locking forward for future updates ^^

8/10 from my side (y);)(y)

*edit* is the "honey select" engine capable of displaying belly bulges? THAT would be sooo awesome in this game ... :devilish:

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
I have enjoyed this release. The only thing I would have liked to see is the choice of pubic hair, I dont like a forest but I do like more than just a strip. Ididnt think what she had was not that bad.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Setting is my favourite one, so I decided to test this early. Two houses full of pretty teens, what more could you hope for (three housefuls? :LOL:). Game was fun and girls were cute, but that's about it. For this game to be top-tier, story would have to be much deeper and more believable. Now we have girls who are pretty much clones of each others with their behaviours. Everyone wants to jump into MC's dick, despite having rarely seen him. I gotta say that I liked their slutty ways, but it would have been even better, if game wouldn't have stripped away all anticipation and excitement of getting some progress with the girls, by jumping straight into nudity and action. Fast action like this doesn't look good for the longevity of the game.

Also, MC with normal sized equipment would have perhaps worked better, when majority of the girls are so tiny. But we'll see how that works out in the future.

But despite this small criticism, I'm going to follow project closely, at least it gives me quick wanking sessions.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well have to say its a fun harem game

Bit quick for all the women to fall for the mc tho

Otherwise its quite a big harem ... lots of different women

Quite a decent intro to the game so far

Will keep a eye out for this game ... looking forward how this goes

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I like a forest and that wasn't even a strip, more like a pencil line. Sad to see the deforestation of lovely ladies marches on.
I like it everywhere from bushy to bald. My first time going down on a lass was in the 80's, back when you ate pussy and flossed your teeth at the same time. I like some hair and a little musk(not too much, just a little). That said, this was too much, even back in the day...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ShiroOkami2
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes