3.70 star(s) 18 Votes

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
What's the evidence linking the previous "dead" creator to this one? On the one hand, I'm a natural skeptic, and on the other, if there is good reason to believe, it should be made widely known so we can be on alert for the next scam.
He's been known by the aliases Sylver Games, Sylvie Dreams, Naykid, Assassindick that are confirmed, and possibly more. It was Sylver that stopped making games after suffering a cardiac arrest iirc. There was a post on their Patreon page about sickness, which has now been purged. Sylvie Dreams was the first account, followed by Sylver, which was then followed by Naykid, and Assassinsdick; both of which suddenly died a couple of days apart from cardiac arrest, posting the exact same message with slight tweaks on their Patreon pages. They were also notorious for creating numerous alt-accounts to boost the ratings of their games. If everything was still available online it would be a lot easier to show. If you didn't follow their games for the last three years you wouldn't know all the details.

Last edited:

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Its All Relative [0.0.7] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (765 MB/ 339 MB) ,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
He's been known by the aliases Sylver Games, Sylvie Dreams, Naykid, Assassindick that are confirmed, and possibly more. It was Sylver that stopped making games after suffering a cardiac arrest iirc. There was a post on their Patreon page about sickness, which has now been purged. Sylvie Dreams was the first account, followed by Sylver, which was then followed by Naykid, and Assassinsdick; both of which suddenly died a couple of days apart from cardiac arrest, posting the exact same message with slight tweaks on their Patreon pages. They were also notorious for creating numerous alt-accounts to boost the ratings of their games. If everything was still available online it would be a lot easier to show. If you didn't follow their games for the last three years you wouldn't know all the details.
And the funny thing is that he is not the first one to do this kind of "trick".

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
sadly singing YOU GO DOWN JUST LIKE HOLY MARY
MARY ON A, MARY ON A CROSS NOT JUST ANOTHER BLOODY MARY
YOUR BEAUTY NEVER EVER SCARED ME

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Exactly what I meant with my post. Which is a shame, cause this game was actually somewhat decent, if not actually good too, for HS. I quite liked this one, but I did not hold my breath for it either, for this very reason. Hoped to see a complete one for once, but eh, same old schtick again IMO. And just to be clear with everyone, it's my opinion, not a factual statement, cause nobody knows the truth besides the "sentimental partners" of said, alledgedly, different devs that died on the same day and time(from the looks of things) with same cause. I remain sceptical until proven otherwise, which most likely will not happen.

Edit/P.S.: I've also added spoilered quotes of the announcements in my original post on the subject now, in case of imgur and Patreon purge.

Last edited:
Reactions: PenguinFuhrer

_Utakata_

Jun 18, 2019
Just weird reading that the dude pretends to be dead then shows up with another name Can't we just report him or somthing

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It would be great if the dev gave permission for someone else to continue it and they did. No reason for him not to if he isn't going to continue it.
Well the dev is 6 feet under, or so was officially claimed, so if someone wants to pick it up there really shouldn't be a problem.
But why not making a new game ? This game didn't really stand out in anything besides the huge cast and a huge cast isn't really something possitive imo, as it just means less content per character.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes