Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hello! There is one more issue. In Real Estate Office -> Extended Rental when choosing Rent a Pen for Fiend and buttons "V" and "X" appeared, pressing "V" does not return to previous menu, and money sound do not play (as it does for other choises), although pressing "V" and then "X" does return to previous menu, where actually appears "Abandon the Pen" and afterwards it is possible to buy a fiend in the Slums. Pressing only "X" just work as expected: returns to previous menu with no changes made. Pressing "Abandon the Pen" works as expected too.

View attachment 721498
Thanks for the bug report. It's kinda 2:30 AM for me right now and I'm tired as fuck. I'll fix it when I wake up.

Reactions: Yuzver999

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hello! There is one more issue. In Real Estate Office -> Extended Rental when choosing Rent a Pen for Fiend and buttons "V" and "X" appeared, pressing "V" does not return to previous menu, and money sound do not play (as it does for other choises), although pressing "V" and then "X" does return to previous menu, where actually appears "Abandon the Pen" and afterwards it is possible to buy a fiend in the Slums. Pressing only "X" just work as expected: returns to previous menu with no changes made. Pressing "Abandon the Pen" works as expected too.

View attachment 721498
Fixed.
Re-downloading needed: code only

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Image files have been updated.
Re-downloading needed: base images

Edit: New link:

Last edited:

Yuzver999

Sep 12, 2019
Found two more issues: first, if you purchase Yasmin in Smuggler's Rendezvouz, her image is missing and she is not clickable. Not that I miss her so much, but...
yasmin.jpg

Second, in Technosphere -> Medical center , if you choose Augmentation -> Neoplasty either for Slave or Assistant, and then choose to "completely change their appearance", and scroll through available images, but press "X" instead of "V", the scrolling buttons remain on the screen even after you leave Medical Center. They disappear after clicking on them (or after some menus transitions, I think).
bf.jpg

Believe you aren't tired of me digging around :sneaky:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Game updated. Bug fixes and some UI changes.
Re-downloading needed: code + base media files.

For the media files, only two files were updated. If you want the manual but faster method, download the archive below and put:
"theater.png" in "game/content/pic/bg"
"city_honor" in "game/content/snd"

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
I'm unsure if this thread or the main thread is the right place to post this, but since I'm using the mod branch I'll go with here :) thx in advance. Could someone please tell me are the buttons inside the barn menu supposed to be interactive? I click on them but nothing happens, neither the food check boxes nor insemination, milking or the restrain option. Leftside works fine and rightside stats are ok too.

EDIT: I should probably mention that this is the "Story Mode", in case it makes a difference.

Example image
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I'm unsure if this thread or the main thread is the right place to post this, but since I'm using the mod branch I'll go with here :) thx in advance. Could someone please tell me are the buttons inside the barn menu supposed to be interactive? I click on them but nothing happens, neither the food check boxes nor insemination, milking or the restrain option. Leftside works fine and rightside stats are ok too.

EDIT: I should probably mention that this is the "Story Mode", in case it makes a difference.

Example image
Thanks for the bug report! It's fixed now.
Re-download the code and it should work.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks for the bug report! It's fixed now.
Re-download the code and it should work.
Awesome, that was fast! Thank you all for your work :D

Something minor I noticed, when switching weapons mid-combat, the option to switch to shoulder holstered weapon is in the secondary weapon slot instead of the primary, so even if we unequip all weapons the game prevents us from equiping the two handed again since I guess they are classified as primary.

Combat 1.png Combat2.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lokplart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Awesome, that was fast! Thank you all for your work :D

Something minor I noticed, when switching weapons mid-combat, the option to switch to shoulder holstered weapon is in the secondary weapon slot instead of the primary, so even if we unequip all weapons the game prevents us from equiping the two handed again since I guess they are classified as primary.

View attachment 734974 View attachment 734975
Thanks for the bug report again!
Sorry for the delay.
Re-download the code and it should be fixed.

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
While I was experimenting with combat and all weapons trying to figure out a optimal combo (despite the initial learning curve, combat is fun!), I found a bug with one-handed Mace and two-handed Bat weapons.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I didn't upload the fixed code since I didn't ask for permission to edit it in the first place lol seriously, I apologize.
Don't worry about that, you're more then welcome to attach a fix to bug reports if you want to. Russian code is especially tricky for me work around since I don't understand one bit of it so I have to go on from the comments and searches.
If you've tested your changes and they work, I'd be very grateful if you could upload those changes.

Reactions: SST1337

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
If you've tested your changes and they work, I'd be very grateful if you could upload those changes.
Hey, thanks a lot, glad I could help :D
Sure thing, I tested them immediately and everything works fine.
Here are latest from git for each branch

• Red Heart

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hey, thanks a lot, glad I could help :D
Sure thing, I tested them immediately and everything works fine.
Here are latest from git for each branch
Thank you!
Also, for future cases, only the master needs to be updated in 98% of the cases because the patch and mod branches have their base on the master so they are the master + other stuff which can easily be added through git rebase. So unless it's a patch/mod specific thing that needs to be fixed, updating the master and uploading that is sufficient.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
The fix is live.
Re-download the code and the bug should be fixed.

Just to check, starscraper1337 you've only changed 3 lines in one file (#боевые_предметы) right?

Reactions: SST1337

SST1337

Jan 29, 2019
The fix is live.
Re-download the code and the bug should be fixed.

Just to check, starscraper1337 you've only changed 3 lines in one file (#боевые_предметы) right?
Yeah, 601/615/716.
The rest is untouched.
Edit: You're welcome, just read the post above lol that's good to know, I wasn't sure so I figured what the hell, it might take off the workload :D

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
I seriously hope I'm not annoying :D
You're not annoying at all. Quite the contrary to be honest.
I'll look through what you changed soon. I haven't been here long enough to know if that's a bug or not so I'll let qwertyu12359 say if it is or not and if it is, I'll put it in.

Also, on the subject of the fighting system. It will be getting a complete overhaul in 2.3. You're more then welcome to improve the existing one as much as you like, since it will still be there in the upcoming 2.2 and it will make that version better. But do so while considering the fact that it will stay like this for only one stable version. I don't want to seem ungrateful for your work, I just don't want you to feel like you worked for nothing when the new system is implemented.

Reactions: qwertyu12359
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote