Mod QSP Jack-o-nine-tails Mods & More: Game Development Builds and Outfit System

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
D

Deleted member 939215

I don't understand what you mean, you mean the limit of only being able to train 1 slave at a time? You can already train two slaves at same time by utilizing the dungeon
[/ QUOTE]
By training several, you can additionally raise the mood and at the same time raise the appropriate skills by using rules of followers pillow or (alarm clock + urinal) or cap for cock
(alarm clock +peneration training) or a toilet or bedspread or bedding or lick (many slots of body parts). Assistants to train some sex skills of the wards and even more skills when equipping assistant assistants with a strapon.

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Hiya So im not very good (read as total failure) at this game and i was wondering if there was a guide or something that i could use to to get over the learning curve. It's been years do what little i remember is fuzzy.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Hiya So im not very good (read as total failure) at this game and i was wondering if there was a guide or something that i could use to to get over the learning curve. It's been years do what little i remember is fuzzy.
Have you checked the wiki? I've updated the front page with the most recent guides from many contributors.

"Guides" Section ;)

Shuuiy

Jan 5, 2018
Have you checked the wiki? I've updated the front page with the most recent guides from many contributors.

"Guides" Section ;)
oooh so the community picked it up full time at some point? I remember when it was a few separate dudes occasionally making mods

edit: HHOOOOLLLYYY crap the guides are actually understandable. XD Thanks for the info!

Last edited:

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
I looked at the outfitsystem.txt file attachment and I got a question about it.
About this part

##add to layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form and layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form_zero (under "FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_Drink_potion, menu_Drink_potion, 'Drink a potion', 'Drink a potion yourself')"):
FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_cancelcontract, menu_routine, 'Slaver Routines', 'Outfit and Macro System')

I can see the "drink potion" and "Outfit and Macro System" part on layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form but not on the layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form_zero

So do we still need that?

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I looked at the outfitsystem.txt file attachment and I got a question about it.
About this part

##add to layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form and layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form_zero (under "FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_Drink_potion, menu_Drink_potion, 'Drink a potion', 'Drink a potion yourself')"):
FUNC('$menu', 'menu_form', $menu_item_cancelcontract, menu_routine, 'Slaver Routines', 'Outfit and Macro System')

I can see the "drink potion" and "Outfit and Macro System" part on layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form but not on the layout_forms_UIaddons/menu_form_zero

So do we still need that?
No, that's not needed. Is there a specific reason you're building the mod yourself instead of just downloading the most recent version?

IceeCreamm

Feb 23, 2019
No, that's not needed. Is there a specific reason you're building the mod yourself instead of just downloading the most recent version?
NO. There is chinese trans out there and I am using it, I was comparing wts the different on ur mods. Great work. Thx.

thehyena

Jul 20, 2017
Great work guys.
A bit of a derpy question. To have the latest changes from gitgud, do I redownload the game from the 1st post with the branch links?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Great work guys.
A bit of a derpy question. To have the latest changes from gitgud, do I redownload the game from the 1st post with the branch links?
If you want to update, you don't generally need the imagepacks indeed since you already have them. So yes, just download the relevant branch you want and overwrite your game folder with it.

Reactions: thehyena

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Hello I'm having problem starting the game with the Loli branch.
I'm always getting this screen.
Screenshot_6.png
I followed the install order however no luck.
I triend reinstalling many times however always the same problem.
any solution ?

To get the [modded] game + the loli patch to work correctly.
Can someone send me the install order through DM or reply here ?

What I could pinpoint is jack.qsp.
If I use the file from the lolipatch from the Wiki game start normaly (with lolis on) however there is no change in UI layout macro or anything.
It's the Vanilla game with Lolis.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Slaver0 you tested your latest additions? Something is wrong, see the post above.

Slaver0

Feb 20, 2020
Something weird happened yesterday : I had the exact same problem as The Butler. I thought I had mistested my latest commits, so I unapplied the last, and it worked again. I reapplied the last commit... And it still worked... So I thought my commits were ok, but something is obviously wrong, then.
i107760, could you please take my latest commits in the cleanup branch and apply them on master ? My "cleanup" branch seems ok right now, I've tested it a bit more than usual, and I've pushed everything.
There is one big thing though, I've never tested or played with the loli patch ! I guess I will have to download it in order to test correctly...
EDIT : I don't have time to apply loli and test right now, will do in the next 24 hours

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
The problem lies in the base game, not in the loli patch. Loli patch is very small, it's not the problem. EDIT: With latest changes, still happens on the base game for me. See error, maybe it helps you out.

I'll revert your latest commits for now, also because Pianocat is working on implementing his barn mod, so as to not cause a lot of merge conflicts all around the file. When you have fixed the issues, and his mod is added, I'll merge your branch.
EDIT2:
Slaver0 it did start working locally when I reapplied all your commits, but due to risk of very many merge conflicts with the barn mod, I will wait with merging them until he's done with that. Also it's strange that it does not work the first time. The citynav is implemented though.

The Butler should work now, try redownloading the game. The image changes for "buduar" might cause some errors though actually, I hope nothing too bad.

Last edited:

The Butler

May 3, 2017
The problem lies in the base game, not in the loli patch. Loli patch is very small, it's not the problem. EDIT: With latest changes, still happens on the base game for me. See error, maybe it helps you out.

I'll revert your latest commits for now, also because Pianocat is working on implementing his barn mod, so as to not cause a lot of merge conflicts all around the file. When you have fixed the issues, and his mod is added, I'll merge your branch.
EDIT2:
Slaver0 it did start working locally when I reapplied all your commits, but due to risk of very many merge conflicts with the barn mod, I will wait with merging them until he's done with that. Also it's strange that it does not work the first time. The citynav is implemented though.

The Butler should work now, try redownloading the game. The image changes for "buduar" might cause some errors though actually, I hope nothing too bad.
Thnks it's working fine now...
------------------------------------------
•Btw sorry if it's too much off topic

I was wondering if it's possible to make unique girls.
By unique girls I mean to make a girl with her own pack of images instead of default ones.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However I'm afraid it would need to mess with coding and I'm inexperienced with it. So back to my question.
Is it possible to make unique girls without much messing to much with game codes ?

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yes, that would be minor changes. Take a look at how the current custom girls are implemented, like "Julia" in the code, or the girls from the smuggler.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Yes, that would be minor changes. Take a look at how the current custom girls are implemented, like "Julia" in the code, or the girls from the smuggler.
Thnks, After taking a look in the json files it's easier than I thought.

TheDefend

Oct 22, 2019
Sorry, but which item is Dog Collar and where to get it? I saw it on the macro list of mood improving items

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Question: if I mod the game, should I use the 2.1 download from the main game thread or the master/loli branch from this thread??

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote