Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
alright, how do deal with she looks "unpresentable" It is driving me crazy. I have gone to the salon, and i have bought clothing and heels for her. What do i need to do more to sell her?

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
alright, how do deal with she looks "unpresentable" It is driving me crazy. I have gone to the salon, and i have bought clothing and heels for her. What do i need to do more to sell her?
You can go to the "steelrose" and pierce her, buy Gemstonerings, Hopps aso. Tattos also work but need 3 days to finish.
And NEVER use an "ugly" Girl, of course you can "upgrade" her but this is 250 and 20 Days to recover every time.

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
You can go to the "steelrose" and pierce her, buy Gemstonerings, Hopps aso. Tattos also work but need 3 days to finish.
And NEVER use an "ugly" Girl, of course you can "upgrade" her but this is 250 and 20 Days to recover every time.
i just sold her to the real estate office. There they accepted the slave.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Wow... when I came here, one year ago, there was only 16 pages to this topic... I came back thinking "this game is dead, but i will take a look, juste in case", lol...

So i totally missed the updates.
I'm currently downloading the 2.0 to take a look (thx Qwertyu and Powerairmax btw ! (and others perhaps ?)).

I originally post some messages on this topic about a projet of cow stuff improvement. I made some good (but slow) progress, but i'm wondering about the compatibility with the new version of the game ?

A little changelog there :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was planing to update the barn : add the possibility to have several girls in it (max number would have been related to your rank in a faction), add some new state icons (milk quantity, impregnation, new buttons), and to have the possibility to hire people to help in it.
Also I wanted to improve the public farm : new training for your cows, and an equivalent of the "cryo" mechanism to put them up for some time.

Currently I was working on implementing 200/300 pics related to this stuff, but I was planning it "only" with the 300 original slave of the 1.7.5... (no loli stuff in this mod)

I can continue to develop it only for myself, but do you think some kind of merging is conceivable, in the future ?

Last edited:

drebin

May 1, 2017
I would love to have more functionality for the barn.
Always thought the public farm was severly lacking, there should be a way to get income by breeding slaves. Especially since there is already surgery for oviparity.

Reactions: Pianocat

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Wow... when I came here, one year ago, there was only 16 pages to this topic... I came back thinking "this game is dead, but i will take a look, juste in case", lol...

So i totally missed the updates.
I'm currently downloading the 2.0 to take a look (thx Qwertyu and Powerairmax btw ! (and others perhaps ?)).

I originally post some messages on this topic about a projet of cow stuff improvement. I made some good (but slow) progress, but i'm wondering about the compatibility with the new version of the game ?

A little changelog there :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was planing to update the barn : add the possibility to have several girls in it (max number would have been related to your rank in a faction), add some new state icons (milk quantity, impregnation, new buttons), and to have the possibility to hire people to help in it.
Also I wanted to improve the public farm : new training for your cows, and an equivalent of the "cryo" mechanism to put them up for some time.

Currently I was working on implementing 200/300 pics related to this stuff, but I was planning it "only" with the 300 original slave of the 1.7.5... (no loli stuff in this mod)

I can continue to develop it only for myself, but do you think some kind of merging is conceivable ?
Hey :) Of course some kind of merging is conceivable. If your improved barn system only adds to the game and has no downfall, then let's add it in a version 2.1. When you have finished fixing your issues and you feel the concept is fullproof.

One thing tho, in 1.7.5, there was 600 slaves (I have an untouched 1.7.5 version on my hard drive, which I just checked in order to make sure). Lolis were included. The json structure has changed, so the implementation will necessitate maybe extra work. However there will be 600 slaves in version final 2.0, so it won't be as colossal as if you were to implement it in a beta.

Let's keep communication open about it :)

Reactions: Pianocat

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
That's weird, for my part I have a total of 426 json files, without the template and assistants ones... :unsure:

For the moment I will only polish the new skill + new lactation system : the barn will be for later. I just want to finish this first part in a clean way. Once it's over how do you want to proceed ? I can extract all my additions by comparing with your qsp file, and give you the code, for each location ?

For the json, I will continue to implement it for the 1.7.5, and do the work again when you will have the final list of slaves...

By the way, all the downloading links are dead, on hgames ! Someone have spare links ? (for the original 1.7.5/1.7.6, etc.)

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
It's all a question of mindset. There are the kinds of people that study for 5 years, the kind that try but stop at 2 and a half. The kind that work on Jack-o-nine for 9 months, the kind that do for 1 month. And we've had both kinds.
Truth said!
And please do not mind some negative opinions (only constructive criticism), because it is lot of people here mostly positive about your efforts. I`ve played more than 10 diffrent versions of JoNT, including the original one, 1.7.3-1.7.5 HF versions, with mostly all mods for them, and even some russian branches...
So, IMHO - you do the right thing!
...and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you )))

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
1) Once it's over how do you want to proceed ? I can extract all my additions by comparing with your qsp file, and give you the code, for each location ?

2) By the way, all the downloading links are dead, on hgames ! Someone have spare links ? (for the original 1.7.5/1.7.6, etc.)
1) Once it's over, you'll be able to download version 2.0 final and implement your change without the need for my mediation :)

2) They are not all dead. There's a magnet link for 1.7.5 in the wiki.

Truth said!
And please do not mind some negative opinions (only constructive criticism), because it is lot of people here mostly positive about your efforts. I`ve played more than 10 diffrent versions of JoNT, including the original one, 1.7.3-1.7.5 HF versions, with mostly all mods for them, and even some russian branches...
So, IMHO - you do the right thing!
...and Thank you, Thank you, Thank you )))
I take all opinions into account before and after doing anything with the game (I even added some of AzureFury's review point into the roadmap). No matter what, I am still motivated to release final 2.0, be reassured. :)

Thank you for the kind words; you actually were there from the very beginning and that's good to see you. ;)

Back to work :)) (I'm still doing the slave selection process, having to manually correct all the mismatched hair color takes a lot of time, but I'm already 2/3 in).

ordos

Aug 21, 2018
Thank you for the kind words; you actually were there from the very beginning and that's good to see you. ;)
Well, I am always here, watching this thread, cheking news about the development process at least once a week.
I just read when I have nothing to say ;)

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
Hi guys,

quick question: how do I train my slaver's skills?
Couldn't find any information about that.

Do I train it by actually doing certain tasks myself (like house keeping/cooking), by training a slave in that task or both or something completely different?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
both of what you said before.
Certain tasks can't be improved by self training like artist from memory since there is no fitting task

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
If you ever run into the problem of having an F in a skill you can't actually train, like art or medicine, you'll need to buy clothes in white town that boosts your skill until you have at least a D in the skill.
You can get Isabella from Day 1, she is a good Assistant with that ( and other ) skill

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes