qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
When trying to import the exported txt file i get a blank screen with fastQSP. And when i load the qsp file the game just starts playing. How do i convert my txt file to a right qsp file? I don't want to start mas copying my text to the game.
Can you tell me what you're trying to do exactly, and guide me step by step through what you've done?

+ Screenshots for the key parts of your process. That way I'll be able to try and help you

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
Can you tell me what you're trying to do exactly, and guide me step by step through what you've done?

+ Screenshots for the key parts of your process. That way I'll be able to try and help you
Alright:

I am trying to make a cheat mod compatible with the new 2.0 version. With that mod you had a menu called cheats. Where you an enable the slave editor and master editor. You can directly and easily change the stats. of the master and slave in game.
I was first changing the files in the QSPgen. But it gets tedious real fast. So i wanted to export the files. Make changes to them and then import the updated txt.

I exported the file.
1573216715326.png

And also exported the 1.75HF cheat mod varriant

I made changes to the 2.0 file. And imported the cheat mod.
it's not finished yet i think. But i wanted to see my progress.
After making changes i am trying to import my txt file.
1573217021864.png

But after trying to import the text file i get this:

1573217069427.png

I will even get this when i import the unchanged txt file. Where i didn;t do any alterations.

EDIT; making things more clear.
EDIT2. At this moment i am trying to "brute force" the mod. I am comparing both files wit each other wit a tool called winmerge. I am copying and editing small parts over to the 2.0 version. With the tedious method i managed to get the button to appear but no functionality. So i wanted to get deeper in the code. But it's a real pain in the ass with directly editing files in qgen4.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Alright:

I am trying to make a cheat mod compatible with the new 2.0 version. With that mod you had a menu called cheats. Where you an enable the slave editor and master editor. You can directly and easily change the stats. of the master and slave in game.
I was first changing the files in the QSPgen. But it gets tedious real fast. So i wanted to export the files. Make changes to them and then import the updated txt.

I exported the file.
View attachment 453864

And also exported the 1.75HF cheat mod varriant

I made changes to the 2.0 file. And imported the cheat mod.
it's not finished yet i think. But i wanted to see my progress.
After making changes i am trying to import my txt file.
View attachment 453867

But after trying to import the text file i get this:

View attachment 453868

I will even get this when i import the unchanged txt file. Where i didn;t do any alterations.

EDIT; making things more clear.
EDIT2. At this moment i am trying to "brute force" the mod. I am comparing both files wit each other wit a tool called winmerge. I am copying and editing small parts over to the 2.0 version. With the tedious method i managed to get the button to appear but no functionality. So i wanted to get deeper in the code. But it's a real pain in the ass with directly editing files in qgen4.
Good luck!:lepew:

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
I successfully converted the old cheat mod to version 2 Beta 2.0 :D.
All of the features should work. But are currently UNTESTED. Use at your own risk.
If people want it here they go.
Replace the original qsp with this one.

I want to make sure that this cheat mod does not get forgotten. Is it possible that it will be linked at the top page, or maybe even have it's own page?

I cannot find the original author since the site shut down. So i can't give proper credit.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I successfully converted the old cheat mod to version 2 Beta 2.0 :D.
All of the features should work. But are currently UNTESTED. Use at your own risk.
If people want it here they go.
Replace the original qsp with this one.

I want to make sure that this cheat mod does not get forgotten. Is it possible that it will be linked at the top page, or maybe even have it's own page?

I cannot find the original author since the site shut down. So i can't give proper credit.
Congratulations! Thanks for your work.

You have to make a separate topic (following F95 visual guideline) where you'll present the mod, how it works, how to put it, with which versions it work, etc.

When it's done, I'll link the topic in the first post. It'll unfortunately be obsolete when I release definitive 2.0 version with a whole new .qsp file in it. But we'll accommodante, right? :)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A bit of a weird thing...

I started a new game, completed my first slave and has started the second when something happened. Maybe I clicked somewhere I shouldn't have, I can't be sure. I lost all three portraits when in the house. Leaving/returning home doesn't repair it. Saving/loading doesn't repair it.

I did a quick search and didn't see an equivalent report/repair suggestion.

• Sad
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
A bit of a weird thing...

I started a new game, completed my first slave and has started the second when something happened. Maybe I clicked somewhere I shouldn't have, I can't be sure. I lost all three portraits when in the house. Leaving/returning home doesn't repair it. Saving/loading doesn't repair it.

I did a quick search and didn't see an equivalent report/repair suggestion.
Any kind of alteration to the .qsp file will cause that. If you have just played the game normally, I'm very sorry.

We'll have to investigate, but given how it seems to have happened randomly, without any rational reason, it will be difficult to reproduce, and find the cause. Let's hope it was an isolated incident, or that someone on the topic will have a genius intuition!

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Any kind of alteration to the .qsp file will cause that. If you have just played the game normally, I'm very sorry.

We'll have to investigate, but given how it seems to have happened randomly, without any rational reason, it will be difficult to reproduce, and find the cause. Let's hope it was an isolated incident, or that someone on the topic will have a genius intuition!
Should it happen again, I'll try to take better note of the circumstances.

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
Congratulations! Thanks for your work.

You have to make a separate topic (following F95 visual guideline) where you'll present the mod, how it works, how to put it, with which versions it work, etc.

When it's done, I'll link the topic in the first post. It'll unfortunately be obsolete when I release definitive 2.0 version with a whole new .qsp file in it. But we'll accommodante, right? :)
Here is the link for the Cheat menu mod.
https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-cheat-menu-mod.40025/

The hardest part is done from updating the mod from 1.75 to 2.0. Updating from 2.0 onward shouldn't be difficult, if you don't suddenly change 90% of the code at once... I will try to keep the mod updated when you release a new version.
Many thanks for keeping jack o nine tails alive. This such a great game.
EDIT: MOD is currently broken. OOPS. I am currently trying to fix it
EDIT 2 FIXED :D :D :D. i forgot a ` in the code

Last edited:

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
I have played a little bit with the Pics and changed for my Slave the Pics in the Folder "Full" and "Face".
Both work fine, only if i open the Debug Info this happens :
2019-11-09 22_02_45-Start.png

Someone have an Idea why ???

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have played a little bit with the Pics and changed for my Slave the Pics in the Folder "Full" and "Face".
Both work fine, only if i open the Debug Info this happens :
View attachment 455459

Someone have an Idea why ???
Have you tried te same with the "original" game?
it might just be a miss sized picture or a problem with the crown of darkfire/debug menu to begin with

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Have you tried te same with the "original" game?
it might just be a miss sized picture or a problem with the crown of darkfire/debug menu to begin with
I am not sure what you mean with "original" game, i only know Version 2.0
The size of the Pictures i have changed are ( after use Paint :) ) exactly the same as the replaced Pictures.

Interesting is also that Pictures i have changed in the Folder "Sex" and "Scene" dont have any Problem, this ONLY happens with the Debug Info.

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I am not sure what you mean with "original" game, i only know Version 2.0
The size of the Pictures i have changed are ( after use Paint :) ) exactly the same as the replaced Pictures.

Interesting is also that Pictures i have changed in the Folder "Sex" and "Scene" dont have any Problem, this ONLY happens with the Debug Info.
I mean did you try to check the debug version with a fresh extract of 2.0 (you should be able to use your old saves with that one)?
It might already be broken there.
Otherwise

check under "other releases"

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
I mean did you try to check the debug version with a fresh extract of 2.0 (you should be able to use your old saves with that one)?
It might already be broken there.
Otherwise

check under "other releases"
I will try this, thx.

Sorry for the perhaps stupid question, i am not nativ so sometimes i dont understand all correct.
And of course mistype some words :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
how the heck do I get the loli stuff to work
Just go into Jack-o-nine's folder, then take the loli patch archive, drop the content in it (in a way to match the folder structure so you can replace what's already in your game). Tada, patch applied.

Reactions: ordos

Nyanto

Mar 12, 2019
I've just started playing today, and I either fail to discipline a haughty, prideful slave, or I manage to get an obedient slave but my man can't keep up with her and quickly become impotent as she sucks him dry.
Any tip to avoid this situation, or is the game unbalanced?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes