qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I saw a thread in this forum where someone creates a bit of artwork and original character for this game, have you seen it yet? The artworks IMO is amazing too, I wonder if that person abandoned it or still working on it.
I think you would need an original artworks for at least the fiend's sex part, to match the fiend chara in the game.
To my knowledge, nobody created artwork for that game. You might have misunderstood the modder on this thread that had the project of making existing characters (like your beloved Sakura ^^) be part of the game and have specific images based on her full body model. But it seems to have gotten abandoned last month; we didn't receive any news from his R34 mods.

Have you got any ideas for the lore in the game? I actually really like the idea of an imagined country behind a thick mythical fog.
First thing, I want to delete the data terminal. To me it clashes with the visual aesthetic and the lore (cryogenisation is acceptable, but a cybernetic girl that serves as an ISP and looks like straight from Ghost In The Shell is really weird in this otherwise so medieval/fantasy game).

I don't have ideas of stories yet, I haven't given any thought, especially given how poorly my coding skills would be able to implement them. But if I were to write quests for this line, I'd have principles. Such as making the story putting the player through dilemmas, putting the characters involved fall deep into despair our profoundly into hope, and having amoral outcomes.

Try gelbooru or xbooru they have so many uncensored purple and pink hair hentai.
Exactly my preferred (but not limited to) source of content. :)

Reactions: dethroner88

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
First thing, I want to delete the data terminal. To me it clashes with the visual aesthetic and the lore (cryogenisation is acceptable, but a cybernetic girl that serves as an ISP and looks like straight from Ghost In The Shell is really weird in this otherwise so medieval/fantasy game).

I don't have ideas of stories yet, I haven't given any thought, especially given how poorly my coding skills would be able to implement them. But if I were to write quests for this line, I'd have principles. Such as making the story putting the player through dilemmas, putting the characters involved fall deep into despair our profoundly into hope, and having amoral outcomes.
Remember this... some girls are from industrial or straight up futuristic worlds.
House Serpentine (that houses the terminal) is mainly based on people of such worlds... the Patron of the house ask you for an exotic slave that'll look badass with a Plasma rifle.
Each house represent a different kind of theme... House serpentine Sci Fi, House Bull Medievil, House Necropolis Fantasy (Undead) and house Corvus Fantasy (Beastmen).
The Undead are rather futuristic themselves aswell (I'd compare them with the Vampires from "Vampire Hunter D")

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Remember this... some girls are from industrial or straight up futuristic worlds.
House Serpentine (that houses the terminal) is mainly based on people of such worlds... the Patron of the house ask you for an exotic slave that'll look badass with a Plasma rifle.
Each house represent a different kind of theme... House serpentine Sci Fi, House Bull Medievil, House Necropolis Fantasy (Undead) and house Corvus Fantasy (Beastmen).
The Undead are rather futuristic themselves aswell (I'd compare them with the Vampires from "Vampire Hunter D")
Fair enough, but then I don't get why Serpentine would have access to plasma riffles, and White Town would still live like in the middle ages.

If you see the backgrounds, I tried to make Serpentine more XIXe century Steampunk than year 3000 sci-fi.

That's for the visuals.

I'll be careful with the lore and not take any drastic decisions before consulting the community.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Fair enough, but then I don't get why Serpentine would have access to plasma riffles, and White Town would still live like in the middle ages.

If you see the backgrounds, I tried to make Serpentine more XIXe century Steampunk than year 3000 sci-fi.

That's for the visuals.

I'll be careful with the lore and not take any drastic decisions before consulting the community.
Well the white City is pretty much the most push/noble quarter you'll get.
it's the center of eternal rome and apparently the first district to ever exist.
The other houses build their domains sourrunding that area... in most ancient european cities you'll find an ancient city center surrounded by more modern districts aswell (Vatican city and rome for example).
Another thing you should consider... the medical treatments of house serpentine is far to advanced... they can easily remove terrible scars, remove a fog fiend larva or fetus without cutting the slave open or alter their body shapes as they wish.
House Bull calls some of their methods "magic" in lack of better understandeing.
I might be wrong, but I seem to remember that some of theses medical treatments included the use of Nanobots

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Well the white City is pretty much the most push/noble quarter you'll get.
it's the center of eternal rome and apparently the first district to ever exist.
The other houses build their domains sourrunding that area... in most ancient european cities you'll find an ancient city center surrounded by more modern districts aswell (Vatican city and rome for example).
Another thing you should consider... the medical treatments of house serpentine is far to advanced... they can easily remove terrible scars, remove a fog fiend larva or fetus without cutting the slave open or alter their body shapes as they wish.
House Bull calls some of their methods "magic" in lack of better understandeing.
I might be wrong, but I seem to remember that some of theses medical treatments included the use of Nanobots
Well I wish there wasn't such a technological gap between Serpentine and all the others. I can easily assume the best doctor from the multiverse would come here and bring their knowledge. I can assume they found a way to run electrical machines with some complicated mechanisms like you have in Swiss watches. And I can consider they coming from a sci-fi universe, and trying to recreate all of this. But starting from scratch, with other raw material. But still, far in technological advance compared to the other houses.

But not lore breaking like it is now. As you said, "nanobots"... "plasma gun" wtf. This would actually ruin the strength balance between houses.

So yeah, if I'd do something about the game story, I'd touch that first. I'll keep the "Serpentine inhabitants come from Sci-Fi world and their recreated technology is even better than in our own world" (cryogenics, amazing medecine, steampunk-like vehicles). I wouldn't make them have smartphones/TV/plasma guns/nano-bots/Internet.

Reactions: ordos

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Well I wish there wasn't such a technological gap between Serpentine and all the others. I can easily assume the best doctor from the multiverse would come here and bring their knowledge. I can assume they found a way to run electrical machines with some complicated mechanisms like you have in Swiss watches. And I can consider they coming from a sci-fi universe, and trying to recreate all of this. But starting from scratch, with other raw material. But still, far in technological advance compared to the other houses.

But not lore breaking like it is now. As you said, "nanobots"... "plasma gun" wtf. This would actually ruin the strength balance between houses.

So yeah, if I'd do something about the game story, I'd touch that first. I'll keep the "Serpentine inhabitants come from Sci-Fi world and their recreated technology is even better than in our own world" (cryogenics, amazing medecine, steampunk-like vehicles). I wouldn't make them have smartphones/TV/plasma guns/nano-bots/Internet.
On the otherhand the smugler admits to be in league with some individuals in a highly advanced world and regulary take trips in between (the parcels are biologically engineered and cloned individuals).
Believing that house Serpentine had been useing the smugglers in the beginning and than advanced enough to make their own trips between realities isn't unthinkable either. Also the game states that they are the main food provider as their greenhouses offer high yields in the agrigculture.
Their military power is countered by the magical power of the other houses, even House Bull has the Bull ring which is stated to give them a clear advantage against their enemies.
There are more examples on how each individual faction has their strong and weak points.
I get a feeling that Fogfiends as the most common thread might also be immune to a degree to their standard weapons (the Hydra of Legends had an hyperactive regeneration ability and Plasma guns as commonly displayed need some time to recharge after firing)...
But back to the issue with the Terminal... maybe change it from a cortana AI to a simple frameless screen?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
still futuristic, but we could create something like that with our RL technology

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
The 1.75HF version, there was a cheat mod. A edit slave/master menu mod. You could edit a slave stats and master stats. I am trying to convert that mod to this version but i am not succeeding. The cheat menu button is sadly not clickable. I would love if someone would want to update that mod. That was a great mod to experience and have some fun with. I have already uploaded the cheat menu qsp file so people can download it.

Last edited:

drebin

May 1, 2017
I always imagined the technological differences kind of like it is in Arcanum: Of Steamworks and Magick Obscura. It's a great game by the way.
Different races have different aptitudes and attitudes towards magic and technology, and they also have different viewpoints on their uses in everyday life. People living in the White Town (the same could apply to the other districts) most likely use some tech from the Serpentines in their daily lives next to magic, but they don't put it front and center since the church isn't about that. Also as Evangelion said it could be seen as the old town, which is kind of like a historical site, so the aristocrats try to keep the original look, to show that they are still dignified and above everyone else as they were in the beginning.

If we take the Arcanum comparison further magic and tech can be viewed as two sides of a coin, they can be equally strong and devastating, but can rarely be mixed, because they interfere with each other. Thus the separation of the districts.

Last edited:

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
is there a way to extract a QSP file? I have Qgen5 to edit the files but it don't see a way to extract them

asante

Oct 30, 2019
Hello! I want to ask about music in this game - how can i find it? Especcially from main menue

asante

Oct 30, 2019
In the game's folder go:
game -> content -> snd
It should be one of those.
Y i understand but actually its just 'mainscreen' file oder 'home' file and i want to understand real name of this music some sort of classic and so.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
is there a way to extract a QSP file? I have Qgen5 to edit the files but it don't see a way to extract them
I think you need a modded version of qgen 4. Can you find it using the search button on this topic? Or typing "qgen jack-o-nine-tails" in Google? If not, I'll upload it at the end of the day.

Y i understand but actually its just 'mainscreen' file oder 'home' file and i want to understand real name of this music some sort of classic and so.
You mean you want the soundtrack names? It's a secret :KappaPride:
Tell me which songs you like and I'll tell you their original title. :)

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
home, mainscreen and city are awesome!
Mainscreen:

Home:

City: +

Feel free to ask for other tracks at anytime if another one pleases your hear. I'm glad to hear you liked this selection :)

Reactions: ordos

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
I think you need a modded version of qgen 4. Can you find it using the search button on this topic? Or typing "qgen jack-o-nine-tails" in Google? If not, I'll upload it at the end of the day.

You mean you want the soundtrack names? It's a secret :KappaPride:
Tell me which songs you like and I'll tell you their original title. :)
I found it. Many thanks :D

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018
When trying to import the exported txt file i get a blank screen with fastQSP. And when i load the qsp file the game just starts playing. How do i convert my txt file to a right qsp file? I don't want to start mas copying my text to the game.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes