Feb 24, 2019
Oh while we are on the subject of culling pictures, someone might want to double check for Loli pics, the mot recent version (No loli) has a picture of Illyasviel von Einzbern (Fate series) being bloated with cum.. beside her mother who is also bloated. Ref Serpentine District - Anthill - Mister Lardbag

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
ok, that is good - what are the sizes for the unique ones in 1.7.5.1? ill change that to^^
i dont understand what it means or what itll do: seed 5 boobs - i changed nothin according to that

ill do the last group now, its a pain in the ass, but i think, itll be good then, lol^^
The Mature slaves (i.e. Isabelle, Hellen) had boobs size 5, while the Amazone had a size of 4, the Loli slave is only available dureing the tutorial so you are free to change the values, I think it's the only json that wasn't altered
"seed_boobs": 3, <- defines boobs size +description in the anatomy tab... also increases milk production
Max natural level is 5 (=green fontcolor for size description) from memory (can be upgraded to olive levels by increasing breast size in the Serpent Quarters)
"seed_boobs_img": "boobs_A", <- defines loaded picture displayed in the anatomy tab
Max Level is "boobs_H" from memory

Last edited:

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
Technically, can't you do what all the IP-infinging creators do, and just start a patreon for a generic group that supports whatever they do, while they just so happen to do the illegal stuff on the side at the same time?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I already made a Patreon ^^ I got a mail from them telling me the review team saw nothing wrong with that game. Probably they have the very same rules as F95, and given I complied to them, they see nothing wrong with that.

Also, in my country it's not illegal to put manga style drawings of petite girls with flat chests inside a video game. And I mean it makes sense, these are drawings; + it's not like someone's gonna knock on your door for buying a record of even a poster of Houses Of The Holly by Led Zeppelin.

Reactions: Smartbadger

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i got a problem here
"seed_boobs": 0, is for displayin the right name for breastsize
so i checked all finished again and wanted to change them, coz it would be crap, when d-cup and written in game it sais flat chested^^
and this is my problem now, hope you can help me to fix that out^^

a-cup = seed_boobs 0 - flat chasted at farid - flat chested (written in red) at home
b-cup = seed_boobs 1 - small perky at farid - budding boobies (written in purple) at home
c-cup = seed_boobs 2 - round, handful at farid - very large (written in green) at home
d-cup = seed_boobs 3 - big round at farid - enormous (written in olive green) at home
e and f-cup = seed_boobs 4 - EMPTY (nothing written at farid) - EMPTY (nothin written at home)

g and h-cup = seed_boobs 5 - not tested yet, coz i jus wanted to check it first

where is the problem?
for 0-3 at farid it seems right, but wrong at home

and for 4 it is complete wrong

thx

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Anyone know this kind of game but you can play as female slaver too?
You could change appearance of one of the slavers or add a single one as female... bt the ingame sex would still be male... since that what's this all about.
If you are askeing for similiar games with Slave Maker settings there are several

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
g and h-cup = seed_boobs 5 - not tested yet, coz i jus wanted to check it first
"Seed_boobs": 3 -> Teal colored (btw) saying Big Mashmallowy Tits, - soft and low hangeing
"Seed_boobs": 4 -> Deep Green saying Huge, Motherly Breasts, - Soft and low hangeing
"Seed_boobs": 5 -> Deep Green saying Gigantic Empty Breast-Sacks - Sagging past her hips at home
Altering Breast size for additional size from Seed_boobs: 5 results in Maximum size Tits
Olive Colored saying Colosal Empty Breast-Sacks - hanging to her knees

Havent checked with Farid, as theses are checked with the unique Slaves altered

Last edited:

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i check that atm in qgen, found it there and the group1 jus got 4 lines (0-3) in there and that is why e-cup doesnt list any text
complicated, never did somethin like that^^
but, it looks strange for me, when d=cup is in olive green written text and sais enormous^^ - but i understand why and i think, i will keep this, coz it is nearly unnatural on that bodytype ;]
your listings are for group0 and 2, there it goes even till seed_boobs 6^^

thx again

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
i check that atm in qgen, found it there and the group1 jus got 4 lines (0-3) in there and that is why e-cup doesnt list any text
complicated, never did somethin like that^^
but, it looks strange for me, when d=cup is in olive green written text and sais enormous^^ - but i understand why and i think, i will keep this, coz it is nearly unnatural on that bodytype ;]
your listings are for group0 and 2, there it goes even till seed_boobs 6^^

thx again
Originally Loli ("Seed_Age": 1) had at best "Seed_Boobs": 1, some of the current Models might qualify as 2 though... I think... I don't remember haveing seen anything bigger (if not self modded slave).
Also description Text should change with Lactation augmentation... and maybe with piercings... haven't tried that yet, but the pictures do change with piercings

Last edited:

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
I wanted to ask for a while now - what image editing software do you recommend using? And how to you ensure transparency when cropping/resizing the pictures?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I wanted to ask for a while now - what image editing software do you recommend using? And how to you ensure transparency when cropping/resizing the pictures?
1) Paint.net if you're a total beginner
2) Gimp if you're above average
3) Photoshop if you're above average and you have money (or can find a torrent).

Transparency is kept automatically on .png files ;)

torcher54

Jan 29, 2018
Checking some recent reviews, it would be worth mentioning that the game still supports animated .gifs, all you need is rename the animated_image.gif to animated_image.png...

The only thing that changed with the 2.0 is that before, game was hardcoded to load only files ending with .gif and now it is hardcoded to only load files ending with .png...if you rename your animated gif to end with .png, it will be loaded just fine.

The tool I released a few pages ago does this for you (alongside with resizing the animated gif so it properly fits the screen)

Filename does not define file content and file extension does not define file format. Internet is full of images with incorrect extension and the world is still not burning...

fregreger

Apr 28, 2018
Also another question (yeah I know sorry) -all of the girls' pictures currently show them naked. Is there a way to include a picture with an outfitted variant of a girl?

Transparency is kept automatically on .png files
I give up and admit I'm not having much success with this. Could you please give a step by step explanation of how you got the pictures to show up in the game as they should (transparency and all)?

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Also another question (yeah I know sorry) -all of the girls' pictures currently show them naked. Is there a way to include a picture with an outfitted variant of a girl?

I give up and admit I'm not having much success with this. Could you please give a step by step explanation of how you got the pictures to show up in the game as they should (transparency and all)?
Don't worry about asking questions, the forum is there for that purpose.

1) There is a way. You can see in content/pic/girls/full that there are three folders (secretary/mistress/maid). Only a few slaves have these (mainly Isabella, and I think that's only when you have them assistant, but I could be wrong; the different outfits appear in the rule tab, in-game).

In the json/slaves folder, you can try to see what lines Isabella has that slave 1002 (for exemple) doesn't. It should be near the beginning (you can open the json file with notepad++). After some intuitive copy-pasting and tweaking from your part on 1002's json, you should now have a line that leads to the full/secretary (or maid+mistress) folder. Now you need to add the picture with the clothed slave, and when you'll have this girl as an assistant (needs devotion>3), boom, new outfits available.

Of course, we aren't in a sci-fi world where the computer generates drawings of the girl once you equip her with clothes in-game. So you'll have to keep your suspension of disbelief towards that.

2) You have paint.net? I'm not on my computer so I can't make proper screenshots to show you how to do it. I can do that that in about 18 hours. Or, you can take screenshots of what you tried, and I'll tell you what you did wrong.

thydeus

Aug 13, 2018
2019-11-04_201946.jpg

Just installed your version of Jack-O-Nine-Tails and already encountered a bug with the assistant trainer Isabella, her appearance doesn't change, it's still showing the default avatar no matter what appearance I select from the default presets.

I bought her to the medical center and tried to change her appearance via Neoplasty but it's not showing any images to select from and when I click the check/apply button her avatar becomes blank.

There must be a directory issue going on.

2019-11-04_202029.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
2019-11-04_201946.jpg

Just installed your version of Jack-O-Nine-Tails and already encountered a bug with the assistant trainer Isabella, her appearance doesn't change, it's still showing the default avatar no matter what appearance I select from the default presets.

I bought her to the medical center and tried to change her appearance via Neoplasty but it's not showing any images to select from and when I click the check/apply button her avatar becomes blank.

There must be a directory issue going on.

2019-11-04_202029.jpg
The first is definitely not a bug, it has always been the case. The face picture doesn't change because you change the clothing. It would be interesting to implement that, but I won't plan it soon.

About Neoplasty not showing any image, that's a serious bug. Thanks for letting me now, I'll put it in the roadmap (but checking the json and the game code, I have no immediate idea why).
View attachment 449976

Also the UI is messed up when selecting a house at the real estate office.
You didn't install the background patch that is in the original post, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: hideouz
4.00 star(s) 59 Votes