hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
one thing i alltime wonder, why my mood goes one step down, when my assistent make food?
shouldnt it be the other way arround?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
one thing i alltime wonder, why my mood goes one step down, when my assistent make food?
shouldnt it be the other way arround?
Your mood should go up if your assistant makes B+, A+, or S+ food. For that she needs ingredients (you can make her buy them yourself), and good enough skills.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
even on s+ it went down in old version, ill check that, if it goes right now, when im there^^ - jus begun on nerd^^
e: she made b+ now and mood still goes one step down^^

Last edited:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
even on s+ it went down in old version, ill check that, if it goes right now, when im there^^ - jus begun on nerd^^
e: she made b+ now and mood still goes one step down^^
Slaves obedience, food, house status (cleanniless), sex drive, standard of living and the house per se, affects your mood, you can check it in your diary Captura de pantalla (171).png

Aaaand on that note, just found a bug, the house is clean but dirty at the same time???!!! Speaking of OCT

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i know, but it jus go about makin food and it still goes down, even on a+ and i think, it is still not fixed^^

kenshuck
that is no bug, it goes away after decade and even you should clean it, when it is only tidy
and one tip for you: your standard of living should be alltime one step higher - you are guild lacky and recognised both is "purple", so your living standard should be blue (the next higher step) or you will lose mood ;D
last text in diary: I LIVE LIKE A BEGGAR^^

Last edited:

kenshuck

Jul 27, 2017
i know, but it jus go about makin food and it still goes down, even on b+ and i think, it is still not fixed^^

kenshuck
and one tip for you: your standard of living should be alltime one step higher - you are guild lacky and recognised both is "purple", so your living standard should be blue (the next higher step) or you will lose mood ;D
last text in diary: I LIVE LIKE A BEGGAR^^
Yeah I know, but i'm a stingy person, the simpsons already said it, squeeze every penny xD

that is no bug, it goes away after decade and even you should clean it, when it is only tidy
It's more a typo than a bug... it shouldn't say its clean if itsn't, same for the mud part....

And the diarie changes day to day, not on decade

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I know, but i'm a stingy person, the simpsons already said it, squeeze every penny xD

It's more a typo than a bug... it shouldn't say its clean if itsn't, same for the mud part....

And the diarie changes day to day, not on decade
But the player seems to remember for a longer time (I think atleast 3 days) that he worked the household himself... cooking and claening does reduce the mood.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
hmm, played a bit now and what i see is, alltime big round breast or flat chasted, never had any other - even c-cup is flat chested and really huge are big round..
when i capture girls in the fog, near alltime no pictures when sex
the mood goes down, when assistent make food, even s+ food
that is all for now, that i think need to be changed (fixed?)
when i found some other things, ill keep you up
thanks for the update

may some one wanna play with the nerd char, i got a nice save for it
5 untouched all green stats slave in cryo, ~6000 cash and the leviathan is ready on the next day, jus end the day
stats on slaver are still lowest (red), only fightin and mage are s+ (green)
nearly untouched, jus made leviathan for the crown, bought all man clothes with fight stuff and enough cash to fool arround ;]
have fun^^
e: the slave in "inventory" is good at gladiatrix and easy to get the ring from the special mission

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm, played a bit now and what i see is, alltime big round breast or flat chasted, never had any other - even c-cup is flat chested and really huge are big round..
when i capture girls in the fog, near alltime no pictures when sex
the mood goes down, when assistent make food, even s+ food
that is all for now, that i think need to be changed (fixed?)
when i found some other things, ill keep you up
thanks for the update

may some one wanna play with the nerd char, i got a nice save for it
5 untouched all green stats slave in cryo, ~6000 cash and the leviathan is ready on the next day, jus end the day
stats on slaver are still lowest (red), only fightin and mage are s+ (green)
nearly untouched, jus made leviathan for the crown, bought all man clothes with fight stuff and enough cash to fool arround ;]
have fun^^
e: the slave in "inventory" is good at gladiatrix and easy to get the ring from the special mission
The Bodyform is set in the json, that apparently got changed since the no Giant Tits preference
"seed_age": 1, <- Loli
"seed_boobs": 0,
"seed_boobs_img": "boobs_A",
"seed_pussy_img": "pussy_l1",
"seed_age": 0, <- Young
"seed_boobs": 3,
"seed_boobs_img": "boobs_D",
"seed_pussy_img": "pussy_g1",
"seed_age": 2, <- Mature
"seed_boobs": 3,
"seed_boobs_img": "boobs_D",
"seed_pussy_img": "pussy_g1",
seed_boobs was changed to 3 for all young adult and Mature Slaves
and to 0 for the Loli

Last edited:
Reactions: hideouz

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i really dont like that.., before it was way better, there were all size used and mostly hit the image
i looked, where these json is and saw over 300 files.., so i think, it is not easy to edit that myself?
two kind of breasts.., jus really, really borin - also the pussys got only two different ones?
i prefer small or c, but liked the difference ;o

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i really dont like that.., before it was way better, there were all size used and mostly hit the image
i looked, where these json is and saw over 300 files.., so i think, it is not easy to edit that myself?
two kind of breasts.., jus really, really borin - also the pussys got only two different ones?
i prefer small or c, but liked the difference ;o
Me too. I wasn't aware of that change during the release, I guess powerairmax did that out of convenience, given he had to do 2500 json files from scratch.

When I'll release 2.0 with the selection of the best 600 slaves, any help will implementing the correct breast size for each slaves will be welcome!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Me too. I wasn't aware of that change during the release, I guess powerairmax did that out of convenience, given he had to do 2500 json files from scratch.

When I'll release 2.0 with the selection of the best 600 slaves, any help will implementing the correct breast size for each slaves will be welcome!
but there are "only" 1600 Slaves/jsons files currently (EDIT: just counted the non unique slave files).... conveniently he placed the threshold for slaves in the 1000... and there are far more slaves in 2.0 than there originally was in 1.7.5 (HF)
i.e. 1-999 Loli (smallest group of slaves); 1000-1999 Young; 2000-2999 Mature (biggest group of slaves).... there are not enough Json files to 100% fill the allocated spaces though
I don't know is there a chance to identify a slaves ID from the game?
The pictures and seeds for boobs were altered so I don't think it'll be easy... also you need to start a fresh game each time you change a json file to see it implemented in the game

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
but there are "only" 1600 Slaves/jsons files currently (EDIT: just counted the non unique slave files).... conveniently he placed the threshold for slaves in the 1000... and there are far more slaves in 2.0 than there originally was in 1.7.5 (HF)
i.e. 1-999 Loli (smallest group of slaves); 1000-1999 Young; 2000-2999 Mature (biggest group of slaves).... there are not enough Json files to 100% fill the allocated spaces though
I don't know is there a chance to identify a slaves ID from the game?
The pictures and seeds for boobs were altered so I don't think it'll be easy... also you need to start a fresh game each time you change a json file to see it implemented in the game
That's because the saving time was double what it is now, and I convinced him to reduce the number of slaves, even if it understandably broke his heart.

And in the end, we still got complains about it :HideThePain: But that's understandable.

About the pictures, it shouldn't be too hard to implement back the ones from 1.8. But I won't do that for the upcoming version, I got to stay focused on the tasks that I decided myself to do.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018

That's because the saving time was double what it is now, and I convinced him to reduce the number of slaves, even if it understandably broke his heart.
i like the high amount of slaves to, to bad, you want to reduce them^^
allready selected the 600?

also you need to start a fresh game each time you change a json file to see it implemented in the game
uhh..
where is that written, which picture will get used, when the breast are pierced?
i can not see it in there

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
And in the end, we still got complains about it :HideThePain: But that's understandable.
Don't take it as complains but as hints for improvements... the changes you made are significant enough that I play this Version instead of 1.7.5 (HF- Version) even though I love big breasts
About the pictures, it shouldn't be too hard to implement back the ones from 1.8. But I won't do that for the upcoming version, I got to stay focused on the tasks that I decided myself to do.
uhh..
where is that written, which picture will get used, when the breast are pierced?
i can not see it in there
*\Jack-o-nine-tails v2\game\content\pic\girls\body
Which picture is taken is set in the Json
"seed_boobs_img": "boobs_A",
"seed_pussy_img": "pussy_l1",
, the game automatically changes the anatomy tab pictures acordeing to the coresponding pictures in said picture folder (i.e. to boobs_AP for pierced)
The body pictures for all sizes is still there and some of the fullbodies of the slaves have quiet the nice rack

Reactions: hideouz

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i like the high amount of slaves to, to bad, you want to reduce them^^
allready selected the 600?
If all slave pictures were already uncensored, that all of them had the correct hair color, and none of them had cartoonish body proportions, I would like the high amount too. But making a "best of" actually proves itself to be an exciting prospect.

There are 8 hair colors, 2 hair sizes, 3 age categories. If I select 10 pictures for each, there will be 480. Which is about the number there was in 1.8 (there was 524). I'll select 10 for loli, 12 for youngs, 11 for matures, to fit the original distribution quotas.

I precise it again, unless rebuilding Jack-o-nine with another engine, the saving time is linked to the number of slaves there are in the games. The more there are, the longest it will be.

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
If all slave pictures were already uncensored, that all of them had the correct hair color, and none of them had cartoonish body proportions, I would like the high amount too. But making a "best of" actually proves itself to be an exciting prospect.

There are 8 hair colors, 2 hair sizes, 3 age categories. If I select 10 pictures for each, there will be 480. Which is about the number there was in 1.8 (there was 524). I'll select 10 for loli, 12 for youngs, 11 for matures, to fit the original distribution quotas.

I precise it again, unless rebuilding Jack-o-nine with another engine, the saving time is linked to the number of slaves there are in the games. The more there are, the longest it will be.
Sorry one Question.

For me Saving takes max. 25 sec. ( Sure SSD ). ok that is "long" for a saving but not realy a problem ( of course for me )
It is realy a big problem for other players ?

Regards

Celerarity

Apr 23, 2018
I may be the odd one out here, but I never thought saving times got long enough to worth limiting the amount of slaves for in the old version. Eventually it would take maybe a handful of seconds, but it's not like you saved every day anyway, so it really didn't affect very much.

The high variety of slaves was definitely more of a plus than the saving times were a negative, in my experience. A lot of my gameplay actually just came down to going into the Fogs over and over and seeing what completely new thing I'd come out with each time.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes