drebin

May 1, 2017
To be honest, I don't mind it. It always took a while even in older versions, after you played for around a 100 decades.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i dont like that long long savin, when you played the older versions, then you would know what i mean - it saved in a second^^
but i also dont like it, when qwertyu12359 would reduce the amount of slaves ;o
so i think, bad long save is better then reduce the amount of slaves

drebin

May 1, 2017
i dont like that long long savin, when you played the older versions, then you would know what i mean - it saved in a second^^
but i also dont like it, when qwertyu12359 would reduce the amount of slaves ;o
so i think, bad long save is better then reduce the amount of slaves
When you started a playthrough sure it did, but the saving times got longer and longer as you played.

drebin

May 1, 2017
It's true, but how long can you really keep playing on one account before you've basically done everything?
I have to agree, it's the most fun in the beginning. Although Crushboss and the others did include some end game content. If you start from basically zero, and want to do the Felicity quest, it does take a lot of time. Of course question is, once you finished it once, would you do it again.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
here are the first ones^^
Have you gone through all these 300 json files in only 1 day and actually insert their right breast sizes according to their full body images?

If so, that's amazing. If not, can you explain to me what you did? ^^

Reactions: hideouz

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Can someone please tell me what exactly are "other expenses" on the Bills to Pay ?

2019-11-02 23_53_05-Window.png

btw why must i pay for spells ?? ^^

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone please tell me what exactly are "other expenses" on the Bills to Pay ?

View attachment 448816

btw why must i pay for spells ?? ^^
Spark is not only a currency, it is originally some kind of mana.
Eternal Rome can only excist by maintaining a large scale Spell that represses the Fog in it's area.
The 4 Noble Houses are tasked to maintain that Spell that apparently was developed by the Vatican.
There is some explanation like that I think in the Terminal in Serpentine Quarter

Reactions: qwertyu12359

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
Have you gone through all these 300 json files in only 1 day and actually insert their right breast sizes according to their full body images?

If so, that's amazing. If not, can you explain to me what you did? ^^
yea, i changed fast the first "group" - breasts and pussys

then i missclicked and it changed to alltime open with editor.., pain in the ass to get rid of it, deleted like 10 things in registry, lol^^
in that time i would had the next 300 done.., but now i go sleep an finish tomorrow^^
its because, it really piss me and i didnt want to play longer, with two breast sizes and alltime same pussy ;o

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
yea, i changed fast the first "group" - breasts and pussys

then i missclicked and it changed to alltime open with editor.., pain in the ass to get rid of it, deleted like 10 things in registry, lol^^
in that time i would had the next 300 done.., but now i go sleep an finish tomorrow^^
its because, it really piss me and i didnt want to play longer, with two breast sizes and alltime same pussy ;o
Alright, just wait until I finish selecting the slaves, the 600 ones (although I heard your arguments about how you liked the quantity, making the decision is for the best, in my opinion, besides, it's never lost forever).

When I'll finish redoing the full and json folder (the json will ultimately be renamed...), I'll send you a private message, that way, thanks to you, slaves will have diverse breast sizes corresponding to their body proportions.

Smartbadger

Aug 6, 2018
I precise it again, unless rebuilding Jack-o-nine with another engine, the saving time is linked to the number of slaves there are in the games. The more there are, the longest it will be.
Honestly, I still see that as a significant bug - or at least a major design flaw. If increasing the number of JSON files and images is increasing save times, then the game is saving the content of the JSON files as part of the save (or at least iterating through them all). I can see, from a programming stand-point, why that might be done - but it's not a sensible or efficient practice, and totally removes a large chunk of the extensibility and flexibility that JSONs offer. It seems, to me at least, that the save files should only need to contain information about the status of play (current character, assistant, and slave info, including 'stored' slaves, and 'world' status flags) not all potential slaves. If this was being done, saves would only grow in size slightly as you stored more slaves, but would generally be smaller - and *much* faster - than they are now; save times would vary a little based on stored slaves, but would be a tiny fraction of the current time, and would never grow larger by adding more JSON files.

Obviously, I don't expect that this will ever be fixed without a complete recode - I'd be amazed if the save routines are not buried in the darkest depths of some undocumented and potentially cursed spaghetti code, probably in Russian (though I freely admit I've not looked at the game code at all). For now, I'd suggest that your idea of quality over quantity is probably the best one. Perhaps, in future, an optional download with more slaves - and a clear warning about save times - could be offered as an alternative for those who want it.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Honestly, I still see that as a significant bug - or at least a major design flaw. If increasing the number of JSON files and images is increasing save times, then the game is saving the content of the JSON files as part of the save (or at least iterating through them all). I can see, from a programming stand-point, why that might be done - but it's not a sensible or efficient practice, and totally removes a large chunk of the extensibility and flexibility that JSONs offer. It seems, to me at least, that the save files should only need to contain information about the status of play (current character, assistant, and slave info, including 'stored' slaves, and 'world' status flags) not all potential slaves. If this was being done, saves would only grow in size slightly as you stored more slaves, but would generally be smaller - and *much* faster - than they are now; save times would vary a little based on stored slaves, but would be a tiny fraction of the current time, and would never grow larger by adding more JSON files.

Obviously, I don't expect that this will ever be fixed without a complete recode - I'd be amazed if the save routines are not buried in the darkest depths of some undocumented and potentially cursed spaghetti code, probably in Russian (though I freely admit I've not looked at the game code at all). For now, I'd suggest that your idea of quality over quantity is probably the best one. Perhaps, in future, an optional download with more slaves - and a clear warning about save times - could be offered as an alternative for those who want it.
You've discussed it with Powerairmax it seems: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v2-0-beta-qwertyu12359-powerairmax.390/post-2464187

Once again, I'm actually very fine with removing a lot of slave pictures. Powerairmax did one hell of a job, that must have took a lot of nights, and a lot of end results are great. But for a certain number of slaves (especially milfs), the full body images are really... cartoonesque. I often manage to sustain my suspension of disbelief with this game in spite of all the absurd elements, but weird body proportions like that kill my vibe, and make me think "okay, the girls in this game don't feel real" (which is a shame given the authentic sadistic experience the game manages to offer :illuminati:). I'll be happy to receive some feedbacks on that matter, as it's very subjective.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smartbadger
Feb 24, 2019
hmm seems to be an issue with fiend pregnancy, unless someone can clarify. I thought I was doing something wrong or misclicked, been trying to get a fiend and ive caught 3 impregnated girls, first girl I accidentally aborted..2nd girl I figured the game had aborted the pregnancy even though I selected "No do not abort" at medical center, then 3rd I noticed that after I had branded my girl using magic she somehow was no longer pregnant.. so I reloaded a save with the 3rd girl to see if doing nothing with her would be required to have the fiend hatched. My findings are that the game seems to want to play god and remove the fiend pregnancy after a few days as all I did with the 3rd girl after reloading my save was advance the days.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
You've discussed it with Powerairmax it seems: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-nine-tails-v2-0-beta-qwertyu12359-powerairmax.390/post-2464187

Once again, I'm actually very fine with removing a lot of slave pictures. Powerairmax did one hell of a job, that must have took a lot of nights, and a lot of end results are great. But for a certain number of slaves (especially milfs), the full body images are really... cartoonesque. I often manage to sustain my suspension of disbelief with this game in spite of all the absurd elements, but weird body proportions like that kill my vibe, and make me think "okay, the girls in this game don't feel real" (which is a shame given the authentic sadistic experience the game manages to offer :illuminati:). I'll be happy to receive some feedbacks on that matter, as it's very subjective.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What you consider offputting I consider hot... sure those proportions are close to impossible in the real world...
But that's both part of the fun and keeps a distants to reality... as the theme of the game is a bit to close to reality than a healthy mind should grasp for my own taste.
On the otherhand even in our 1 reality there are girls with proportions like that... now consider that eternal rome is connected to a multitude of worlds... makes proportions like that far more realistic (I actually hate that thought so gonna stop before I ruin this fun to me)
hmm seems to be an issue with fiend pregnancy, unless someone can clarify. I thought I was doing something wrong or misclicked, been trying to get a fiend and ive caught 3 impregnated girls, first girl I accidentally aborted..2nd girl I figured the game had aborted the pregnancy even though I selected "No do not abort" at medical center, then 3rd I noticed that after I had branded my girl using magic she somehow was no longer pregnant.. so I reloaded a save with the 3rd girl to see if doing nothing with her would be required to have the fiend hatched. My findings are that the game seems to want to play god and remove the fiend pregnancy after a few days as all I did with the 3rd girl after reloading my save was advance the days.
Did you disable the gore Elements in the game?
A fiend can't be born... it's pretty much an Alien Larva from the Movies... eating it self through it's host body leaving an emptied out shell.
Not sure why you'd want that in the first place it only cost 100 Spark to get a fiend Larva from the Smugler in the Slums (you also need a fiend pent from the real estate to keep the Larva)

Reactions: hideouz

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
qwertyu12359 if you develop this game seriously you can make decent pocket change.

Patreon sites of guys making similar games:

Admittedly these games are pretty tame. Original artwork. No loli, no gore.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
qwertyu12359 here is the second "group"
and one question: breast d got description like big round and are there still the discriptions for other sizes? or you deleted them and i must change that later somewhere, when i wanna play with the new jasons?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
qwertyu12359 here is the second "group"
and one question: breast d got description like big round and are there still the discriptions for other sizes? or you deleted them and i must change that later somewhere, when i wanna play with the new jasons?
the description is still in game... I tried to manually change the unique slave girls back to the proportions of 1.7.5 and the description changed accordingly.
Also you can have seed 5 boobs while loading boobs_c pictures haveing a vissual smaller chest than the desription leads on.

hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
Also you can have seed 5 boobs while loading boobs_c pictures haveing a vissual smaller chest than the desription leads on.
ok, that is good - what are the sizes for the unique ones in 1.7.5.1? ill change that to^^
i dont understand what it means or what itll do: seed 5 boobs - i changed nothin according to that

ill do the last group now, its a pain in the ass, but i think, itll be good then, lol^^

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes