hideouz

Apr 15, 2018
i changed the breast description, the breast and pussy pictures for the game
now it should be nearly fit all the full body images
jus put the json folder in the game folder - you need to start a new game to see the changes

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Can someone pleas tell me how to "grow up" a Fog Fiend for the Quest in the White City ?

I have one and Isabella is able to milk it/him/her ??

Have i only to wait ?

regards

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Can someone pleas tell me how to "grow up" a Fog Fiend for the Quest in the White City ?

I have one and Isabella is able to milk it/him/her ??

Have i only to wait ?

regards
Kind of. You make sure it's "satisfied" and after a few decades it should be a Leviathan

Reactions: Fridolin0815

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
At first I thought that the torrent link isn't working too, glad that it did. Playing the game, IMO the game is kind of way too hard, but still enjoyable, probably one of the few adult games that I could play for casual gaming. The girl pictures are kind of boring, but I think it is fine since it's just a game made by a few people.
The story is kind of lack, but good thing that the game mechanism is great.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
At first I thought that the torrent link isn't working too, glad that it did. Playing the game, IMO the game is kind of way too hard, but still enjoyable, probably one of the few adult games that I could play for casual gaming. The girl pictures are kind of boring, but I think it is fine since it's just a game made by a few people.
The story is kind of lack, but good thing that the game mechanism is great.
Which of the girl pictures did you find boring? Was it the ones when they are standing? Or the ones you see when trying to make her cool/clean/nursing? Or even the ones when you have sexual stuff?

And why? What can I change?

Fridolin0815

May 4, 2019
Some of the "general " Pics are realy a little boring considering "Self Torture" "Scating" "Dogs" aso are part of the Game.

But i think i know what rain_clz mean.

BUT: different Perople, different Taste. You will never find Pics all People like.
Perhaps you can change the .general for a few Scenes, for my opinion there are already better Pics in the Game.
For me no Problem i have changed them :)

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017
Last time i played this game in 1.7.3 and everything was great , now the girls you smuggle dont show up same thing when you change there look you get an empty pic , only the half of backrounds even after the patch and they removed (secretary,dominatrix,maid) pics for girls speciality exept 3 of them , this is bullshit.
It's called beta for a reason. Why so much hate? Just wait for the full release like the rest of us if you can't tolerate any bug. The developer is working as fast as they can right now with the help of other F95 members of course.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Last time i played this game in 1.7.3 and everything was great , now the girls you smuggle dont show up same thing when you change there look you get an empty pic , only the half of backrounds even after the patch and they removed (secretary,dominatrix,maid) pics for girls speciality exept 3 of them , this is bullshit.
1) Girl you smuggle don't show up - I'll definitely try to fix this issue for the final version. You mean that's just their fullbody image that is missing, right?
2) You could change the looks of all the girls in 1.7.3? I only did it with Isabella, and thought it was meant for special characters, like the ones from the tutorial, Felicity, etc. In any case, the images in there were generic and there was only 15 to 20 pictures for all 600 slaves. I can understand missing the dressing-up feature, but given how poorly it was implemented before and how much difficult it would be to implement them back, I don't think it's a major downside.
3) Half of the backgrounds? What do you mean by that exactly? All the backgrounds are there, they were simply replaced (for the best, avoiding the display televisions or computer screens). So, none are missing, or maybe I misunderstood?

Thanks for the support Cryingbanshee. I appreciate good words.
Negative feedbacks are welcome too, and are a great help to identify flaws, but indeed, a little bit of tact would be nice in the future. I'm doing my best to eventually release the best version there ever was.

Fridolin0815 If you have some amazing pictures that you think should absolutely appear in the official release, you're welcome to send them to me ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: ordos and Noddu

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
It very very to train
Obedience
for any girl :<

anyone can help me with some tips please :<
"Explain her position" 3 days in a row when you get your slave.
Increase fear by occasionally threatening her. Shame punishment are good. Make sure to end the day on a positive note (a reward that she deserved).
Increase taming by making her wear pony clothes (you can buy them in the piercing shop).
Put on her a magic brand. And, make her have a fiend tattoo; then feed her with fiend's cum.

All of that combined should raise her devotion, it's the best way that I've found, but I advise you to simply play and enjoy the game; try things according to your own personal tastes and affinities.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
yes you could change the looks of all the girls in 1.7.3 ,1.7.5 and in evey j o n t version i playerd when you want to give them a better look(surgery) they give you the chance to change the girl or keep it ..
the (maid ,secretary , dom thing ) was for every girl i think 25 pic for each job for all girl so you can see more then one girl whith the same job pic..
anyway good luck for your work i did not know you just start on this game thought it still
oldhuntsman..
1) You can still change the girl's look in Beta 2.0 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2) No backgrounds missing then, we're all good?
3) You could only change them when they become your assistant, right? Not as slaves. Or at least I never discovered it.
If not, that means you just had all girls with brown hair turn into the same model that had an apron. I don't want to strip off things in the game (never attended to, this system was just stripped down as either a deliberate choice or an overlook by the other dev' when redoing all the slaves). Adding this system back again for all slaves would be too much time consuming given the benefit (it'd have to be done manually, and we can take back obsolete json files of version 1.8).
One day, for a version 3.0, someone motivated (or me) will maybe implement dressed pictures of all the slaves.

Reactions: ordos

JBS_JBS

Oct 9, 2019
While looking at old posts I saw a version of jack with revamped inventory system.
Closet Overflow
It solves one of the Roadmap listed bugs "Equipment list gets bloated if there are too much" by giving the inventory list scroll buttons like in many rpg games.

• Love
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
While looking at old posts I saw a version of jack with revamped inventory system.
Closet Overflow
It solves one of the Roadmap listed bugs "Equipment list gets bloated if there are too much" by giving the inventory list scroll buttons like in many rpg games.
I'm into bugfixes right now. Right now I need to fix the good old bugs: "reward is soft slippers" and the "can't unequip slave gloves when not wearing anything else".

For the bloated equipment list, thanks for reminding me. However the post you're quoting only shows a proof of concept. Maybe he did release the code later (although I'd rather not have arrows in the equipment menus, hopefully he had found an alternative).

I'll check his messages on this topic later. For now, I need to find how to fix the two bugs I listed above.

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
Which of the girl pictures did you find boring? Was it the ones when they are standing? Or the ones you see when trying to make her cool/clean/nursing? Or even the ones when you have sexual stuff?

And why? What can I change?
The ones when they are standing are mostly fine, but it mildly disappointing that there are some girls with censored pussy. The ones that make her do kinds of stuff some are not related (different body size, different hair, and actually I don't really like that some of the picture that shows up are anime characters like Sakura/Hinata), but since it was a stock photo I think it might be fine. The sexual acts are mostly fine too, but I do really like with the hardcore part artworks.
Sometimes the pictures didn't show up, I don't know if it was the game or it was just my pc.

You could change the game to a community project where people could donate their artwork for the game, just like what the Strip Poker Night at the Inventory did. For starter, maybe 5 girls with their own original artworks?

For now, how about more pictures for the dancing action? And, maybe some extra artwork every time the girls wear clothes, like Isabella.

Extra story is needed, maybe a bit trivia about the golden cage, or how your slave with celebrity stat is praised every time you meet people, or how you could kidnap the shop owners and made them into your slave, that is fun.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
mildly disappointing that there are some girls with censored pussy.
Trust me, I know. I didn't want that. And I still don't. I will do my best to uncensor them for 2.0 full version.

The ones that make her do kinds of stuff some are not related (different body size, different hair, and actually I don't really like that some of the picture that shows up are anime characters like Sakura/Hinata)
Agreed for Sakura/Hinata/Bulma etc. I made it a mission to delete most of the ultra-mainstream known pictures. Sadly, purple hair and pink hair uncensored hentai pictures on the web are plagued with Hinata and Sakura pictures. So, it's still put to the bare minimum. Are the ones present now so annoying? I can try again to target them specifically.

Sometimes the pictures didn't show up, I don't know if it was the game or it was just my pc.
Dildo/Tentacles... and some punishment+tortures, right? That was because of typos in the files :) The plan is that all planned picture end up showing.

You could change the game to a community project where people could donate their artwork for the game, just like what the Strip Poker Night at the Inventory did. For starter, maybe 5 girls with their own original artworks?
It kinda already is a community project. Everybody is welcome, I'm just the receiving end as a way to assess the homogeneity in terms of image proportions, art homogeneity, and also some watermarks removing and hair recoloring.

Making girls with their original artwork will be impossible, there just enough pictures of uncensored hentai on the internet, especially for niche concepts such as "doing a blowjob to your dog" or "receiving fisting, but anal".

For now, how about more pictures for the dancing action?
Sure! One day, definitely. Not for 2.0, I consider that, since there never was close to as many pictures in Jack-o-nine as there are now, I'm safe to lay back on the art content, and can focus on implementing the bug fixes etc. (all that is in the roadmap)

And, maybe some extra artwork every time the girls wear clothes, like Isabella.
Even more complicated and time consuming, but also a good idea.

Extra story is needed, maybe a bit trivia about the golden cage, or how your slave with celebrity stat is praised every time you meet people, or how you could kidnap the shop owners and made them into your slave, that is fun.
Yeah, the game story is barebones. It needs that, absolutely. Now I may be not the guy who can implement it, but I can write for it, and do my best to respect the lore and legacy of the game, while making it interesting. Very long term goal.

rain_clz

Aug 16, 2019
Trust me, I know. I didn't want that. And I still don't. I will do my best to uncensor them for 2.0 full version.

Agreed for Sakura/Hinata/Bulma etc. I made it a mission to delete most of the ultra-mainstream known pictures. Sadly, purple hair and pink hair uncensored hentai pictures on the web are plagued with Hinata and Sakura pictures. So, it's still put to the bare minimum. Are the ones present now so annoying? I can try again to target them specifically.

Dildo/Tentacles... and some punishment+tortures, right? That was because of typos in the files :) The plan is that all planned picture end up showing.

It kinda already is a community project. Everybody is welcome, I'm just the receiving end as a way to assess the homogeneity in terms of image proportions, art homogeneity, and also some watermarks removing and hair recoloring.

Making girls with their original artwork will be impossible, there just enough pictures of uncensored hentai on the internet, especially for niche concepts such as "doing a blowjob to your dog" or "receiving fisting, but anal".

Sure! One day, definitely. Not for 2.0, I consider that, since there never was close to as many pictures in Jack-o-nine as there are now, I'm safe to lay back on the art content, and can focus on implementing the bug fixes etc. (all that is in the roadmap)

Even more complicated and time consuming, but also a good idea.

Yeah, the game story is barebones. It needs that, absolutely. Now I may be not the guy who can implement it, but I can write for it, and do my best to respect the lore and legacy of the game, while making it interesting. Very long term goal.
It is not super annoying, I just skipped it ASAP when a picture of mainstream anime character shows up.

I saw a thread in this forum where someone creates a bit of artwork and original character for this game, have you seen it yet? The artworks IMO is amazing too, I wonder if that person abandoned it or still working on it.
I think you would need an original artworks for at least the fiend's sex part, to match the fiend chara in the game.

Yes, it is very complicated and time consuming, so I am not expecting a lot for an indie free project...

Have you got any ideas for the lore in the game? I actually really like the idea of an imagined country behind a thick mythical fog.

Cryingbanshee

Dec 7, 2017

Try gelbooru or xbooru they have so many uncensored purple and pink hair hentai.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes