Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
... I told you to test if the problem was in your json by replacing the ID with Yasmin's, but anyway glad you managed to figure it out :)

Real Estate mod is complete, works from what I've tested. I won't make separate .qsp files, I will instead add this mod to my outfit mod .qsp, because I don't want to have to maintain 4 .qsp files. If you don't want cheat mod + outfit and macro mod, you can follow instructions in the .txt file to patch a .qsp file yourself. I also have only tested White Town patrician, because I do not have any saves where I am a patrician in the other districts.

Now that I'm doing Patrician Rewards anyway, I kind of feel like adding that guards treat you with respect when a White Town patrician, and not as rude as they do now. Will see how much effort it is to code. Anyone else have any good ideas for Patrician Rewards?

EDIT: Download now available at: https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...ian-rewards-outfit-system-macro-system.41551/
There is one thing that comes to mind... but it'll probably be hell to code
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

...also isn't 4500 for a White Town Villa far to low? I'd expect 10-100 times that as a price... we are buying afterall

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
That would be doable, but I would need art and text to describe what's happening, and that really isn't my area. You'd need a lot of art too... Could probably reuse some art that is already in use in the game, would just need to make it in a sequence for the event.

And ideally of course, the images would be different for every quarter's party. If you provide a sequence of images and text describing what happens, (only for White Town for now, I guess) I will try to code it.

As said in the code, the price for buying is 30 decades of renting, which is quite a lot. Not sure if I like buying too much since it doesn't reduce extended rental costs, and living standard costs. But it's mostly an addition for fun. How many decades of renting should buying be in your opinion? If I make it too expensive, it will never be a worthwhile investment in a game. (30 decades is 300 days already, pretty long to keep playing after beating the game...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hmm... in white Town that would be the Cathedral...

personally I think the first one would be the most fitting... since the church has a prudish image maybe it would conclude in a chor or orchestra with the most skilled artistic slaves/alcolytes, while the guests join in a classic dance.
and just to clarify I meant that the player enter the palaces of the noble houses and instead of visiting a client is offered to join the party

more drawn... but likely needs editing to remove the text

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I understood that yes, but one image would not be good enough I think. Since it would cost 5 energy, there would need to be a sequence like: Eating, Dancing(your first image), Group Sex, Sex with Slave, etc. all with text explaining what is happening. I guess. Because if it's one image, it won't really feel like a big party imo.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I understood that yes, but one image would not be good enough I think. Since it would cost 5 energy, there would need to be a sequence like: Eating, Dancing(your first image), Group Sex, Sex with Slave, etc. all with text explaining what is happening. I guess. Because if it's one image, it won't really feel like a big party imo.
Yeah yet I am not so sure how this would be dealt with best
...eating in the Vatican

....singing

welll since you asked for sex

bath

I think the greater fun will be comeing up with different Events for each house....
House taurus could host one of their infamous gladiatrix battles where the slave has to take part in several combat Events and the winner gains like 1000 Sparks maybe
...eating for that

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
We'd get carried away in my opinion if we were to create such an event, only accessible for endgame content, that would necessitate new backgrounds, dialogues, NPC, scenes, etc. Also, Indeed the pictures would not fit the game. The drawing, why not.

But it would be days, weeks, months of work. And probably a discouraging one that would overshadow the more important changes that the game needs. Let's do one baby step at a time. For exemple if we were to create post-Patrician content, the first ideas would be to implement little details. For exemple new musics (that actually should have happened with the "city" music; the first song was supposed to always play until you reach Patrician, then it would be the second song... but it sounds fine as is, and Powerairmax left before being able to implement it, so, let's leave it that way for now).

The priorities now are rather to remove the bugs from the Tutorial, and make it so that it fits version 2.0. In fact, the roadmap in the first post is filled with changes that are really capital for the game. :)

Edit: From the 6 new pictures you proposed, as a heads up, we'd avoid
The 1st picture - picture is straight from one of the big 10 known shonen jump mangas, Bleach.
The 5th - we removed microphones from the game's visuals, same for phones (there might be some remaining in the sex scenes, but I'd be glad to replace them too).
The 6th - Lackluster art in chibi style.

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 could you rename the link in OP to my mod to "Patrician Rewards, Outfit and Macro System" to reflect new additional mod?

Also have you had a chance to test it? Does it work as you desired or do I need to change anything/add anything? Right now it only includes the base rent, which is pretty cheap, hence buying the White Town property is only $4500 (cost is $150 per decade, times 30).

I'm also still looking for any saves where people are patricians in other districts, since I have yet to test them. (Although they should work... I expect. Since code is pretty much the same as for White Town, and the 'negative' conditions do work for them).

Also, small bug: when brewing Tonic, I see a blue question mark appear at top of screen. Not sure about other potions.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
qwertyu12359 could you rename the link in OP to my mod to "Patrician Rewards, Outfit and Macro System" to reflect new additional mod?
Done!
Also have you had a chance to test it?
Nope, I trust you ^^

Also, small bug: when brewing Tonic, I see a blue question mark appear at top of screen. Not sure about other potions.
I tried to do a playthrough on 2.0.1, it had some bugs. Like in the weapon shop, there'd be a blue "?" too, on top of the background (which makes no sense).
I tried to reinstall it, and boom, the square disapeared.

I tried with this installation to brew an Elexir:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I think you failed to brew it there, I also did a 'clean' install for 2.0.1, let me try brewing all the potions.

I've brewed Tonic 3 times:
1. First page has no '?'. Second page '?' pops up.
2. First page has '?'. Second page no '?'.
3. First has no '?'. Second page no '?".

I have no idea what the hell is going on, probably some image is being called with a RAND function, and only some fail to load. (Although I don't actually see any image being loaded, ever...Visually anyway, screen always looks emtpy. I'd expect a picture of the potion being brewed to pop up, that's all I can think of).

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Also I have found where the Fiend Mating is going wrong. It's going wrong in this conditional statement(for slave):

IF slave["sub_tentacles"] > tentacle_size: should be IF slave["sub_tentacles"] >= tentacle_size:

Same for the assistant one. Also in next_day and end_day_screen, I think, but not entirely sure how those files work. This is due to:

Code:
IF slave["sub_tentacles"] < tentacle_size:
  $done_txt = '  <<$slave_name>> takes a bucket-pot and goes to the pen with fiend in it. Nevertheless, her efforts to milk the thing leads to nothing. Braided with powerful tentacles, your slave completely loses touch with reality and gets orgasm after orgasm until fiend pumps her holes with seed.'
  else
  $done_txt = '  <<$slave_name>> takes a bucket-pot and goes to the pen with fiend in it. Thanks to previous experience, she manages not to lose control. While some insatiable slippery tentacles penetrate all her holes, she grabs the other feelers and milk them directly into the bucket. Fiend Cum Gained: <<semen_gain[tentacle_size]>>'
END
The success message checks for <, and actually giving semen checks for >. Means the '=' case is not handled at all.

One odd thing, is how different the two interactions are for slaves and assistants. If a slave has F- skill in Fiend Mating, having her milk it once raises it to D-. However, for assistant, this does not happen. This seems like a strange design choice imo, thoughts?

EDIT: Attached a bugfixes.txt file with all the changes necesarry to fix it.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Also I have found where the Fiend Mating is going wrong. It's going wrong in this conditional statement(for slave):

IF slave["sub_tentacles"] > tentacle_size: should be IF slave["sub_tentacles"] >= tentacle_size:

Same for the assistant one. Also in next_day and end_day_screen, I think, but not entirely sure how those files work. This is due to:

Code:
IF slave["sub_tentacles"] < tentacle_size:
  $done_txt = '  <<$slave_name>> takes a bucket-pot and goes to the pen with fiend in it. Nevertheless, her efforts to milk the thing leads to nothing. Braided with powerful tentacles, your slave completely loses touch with reality and gets orgasm after orgasm until fiend pumps her holes with seed.'
  else
  $done_txt = '  <<$slave_name>> takes a bucket-pot and goes to the pen with fiend in it. Thanks to previous experience, she manages not to lose control. While some insatiable slippery tentacles penetrate all her holes, she grabs the other feelers and milk them directly into the bucket. Fiend Cum Gained: <<semen_gain[tentacle_size]>>'
END
The success message checks for <, and actually giving semen checks for >. Means the '=' case is not handled at all.
Thank you for fixing that! Nice catch ;)

One odd thing, is how different the two interactions are for slaves and assistants. If a slave has F- skill in Fiend Mating, having her milk it once raises it to D-. However, for assistant, this does not happen. This seems like a strange design choice imo, thoughts?
Strange mechanic indeed. Unless that's the case for everything else the assistant does, like cooking and accounting?

---------------
Evangelion-01 : Don't you think it should be possible to rent a house even if you're not in a "house"? (for exemple renting in Necropolis even if you're not in Corvus house).

In story mode, we already are members of a "house". However, last time I tried to do a custom game, I really wanted to roleplay like I just came from the fog, and knew nobody in town. So I started in the slums and didn't select any "house". However it's impossible to progress much in the slums, given you have no bath, no food storage...

I'd say it needs an overhaul; maybe only being able to chose between two at first (the poorests, outcasts vs. serpi... although I have to keep in mind the rivalries between neighborhoods; it's a real puzzle ^^). Then, progress slowly onto the social ladder. Or, just a matter of money that grants protection and belonging from the "house" you settle in; anything!

What do you think?

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Got a slave I'm trying to max out her fame on (was training her up to max as my assistant and grew to like her before I realized her "Cute" level beauty would keep her from reaching full rank, now trying to get there via fame, A+ currently), and I could use some tips, she's already a Arena Champion and Racing Champion, and I can easily beat all opponents in the arena except the Fog Fiend... Will she have to beat the Fog Fiend to hit Legendary fame, and if so how the hell do I do that? The damn thing does so goddamn much damage I can barely take off half its health before she goes down.

Note that as of yet I haven't done anything at all but training slaves, I'm working on joining the undead house (presumably by filling all of the requests for the creeps that live there, I'm about 5 slaves in, plus 2 performers for the Necromancer) and grinding out various perfect slaves, I saw mention in other comments when I searched the thread for fog fiend of magical items but as of yet I haven't seen any, and as far as I can tell my slave ends up with a specific set of gear for arena battles, not what I actually gave to her (Gothic plate, halberd and some other bits).

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Strange mechanic indeed. Unless that's the case for everything else the assistant does, like cooking and accounting?

---------------
Evangelion-01 : Don't you think it should be possible to rent a house even if you're not in a "house"? (for exemple renting in Necropolis even if you're not in Corvus house).

In story mode, we already are members of a "house". However, last time I tried to do a custom game, I really wanted to roleplay like I just came from the fog, and knew nobody in town. So I started in the slums and didn't select any "house". However it's impossible to progress much in the slums, given you have no bath, no food storage...

I'd say it needs an overhaul; maybe only being able to chose between two at first (the poorests, outcasts vs. serpi... although I have to keep in mind the rivalries between neighborhoods; it's a real puzzle ^^). Then, progress slowly onto the social ladder. Or, just a matter of money that grants protection and belonging from the "house" you settle in; anything!

What do you think?
The big houses have dominion over the areas they manage... space is tight aswell.
The Realtor says that for you to rent a house in a noble district you need to be aproved of by the local administration.
Hencefor it's impossible to rent a house anywhere, but requires the player to serve atleast the lowest customers of any area (in order to build a minimum reputation with that house).
Owning several houses seem to be impossible for the same reason... there is simply to little space to allow single individuals to have apartments/houses of their own in several areas.
In order to feed and bath a slave in the slums you need to reward her with going to a restaurant and spending time in the hot springs... which is only really feasible if your slave have max Stamina and has bee broken in or you use the spell for max reward/penality.
Still costs far to much for a regular treatment
Got a slave I'm trying to max out her fame on (was training her up to max as my assistant and grew to like her before I realized her "Cute" level beauty would keep her from reaching full rank, now trying to get there via fame, A+ currently), and I could use some tips, she's already a Arena Champion and Racing Champion, and I can easily beat all opponents in the arena except the Fog Fiend... Will she have to beat the Fog Fiend to hit Legendary fame, and if so how the hell do I do that? The damn thing does so goddamn much damage I can barely take off half its health before she goes down.

Note that as of yet I haven't done anything at all but training slaves, I'm working on joining the undead house (presumably by filling all of the requests for the creeps that live there, I'm about 5 slaves in, plus 2 performers for the Necromancer) and grinding out various perfect slaves, I saw mention in other comments when I searched the thread for fog fiend of magical items but as of yet I haven't seen any, and as far as I can tell my slave ends up with a specific set of gear for arena battles, not what I actually gave to her (Gothic plate, halberd and some other bits).
Several victories in the Arena will raise her fame... even defeating more of the same champions.
There are certain strategies based on the weapon your slave uses (in the Arena)... so more info please.
The special missions can be started by visiting the Forum in White Town.
A Fofiend can be bought from the smugglers (in the slums) after you rented a fogfiend pent from the realtor (in White Town)

Last edited:
Reactions: qwertyu12359

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016

Cleaning and Cooking work the same for slave and assistant, namely: skill_rise = 1, so seems pretty unique to fiend mating.

Could you give me some more information about: "- Make it so that updating the game doesn't lead to bugs if loading an old savefile." I want to know what kind of things I can update in a .qsp without running into trouble, and ideally, I want to try taking a look if I can figure out why.

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Several victories in the Arena will raise her fame... even defeating more of the same champions.
There are certain strategies based on the weapon your slave uses (in the Arena)... so more info please.
The special missions can be started by visiting the Forum in White Town.
A Fofiend can be bought from the smugglers (in the slums) after you rented a fogfiend pent from the realtor (in White Town)
Thank you for the response, actually just moments after I posted when the Arena fight came on again and she beat up another champion she ended up Legendary and S+ status.

I'll check out the special missions in the Forum next, thanks!

I've actually gone through five leviathan-sized fog fiends (one of whom had me had to reload a full year because I forgot to have my assistant - same slave that just hit S+ - checked regularily and she ended up with a larva bursting out of her chest) so far in terms of holding them, I meant fighting the Fog Fiend in the Arena, pretty much no matter what I do (cause debilitating effect, hit it when it's weak, etc) it doesn't matter, it's doing 20-30 points of damage per strike regardless and just taking out my girl before I can even start to bring it down. It just seems way too powerful if the slave isn't supposed to use magic items to defeat it, or unless I am supposed to use a specific weapon against it (Flamberge+Rapier+Stiletto in Gothic Plate). First time she fought it she was in the Elven Chain she was wearing when she beat up all of the Champions, so I upgraded to Gothic Plate and it did't matter at all, which is why I figured the gear she wears doesn't matter for Arena battles.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thank you for the response, actually just moments after I posted when the Arena fight came on again and she beat up another champion she ended up Legendary and S+ status.

I'll check out the special missions in the Forum next, thanks!

I've actually gone through five leviathan-sized fog fiends (one of whom had me had to reload a full year because I forgot to have my assistant - same slave that just hit S+ - checked regularily and she ended up with a larva bursting out of her chest) so far in terms of holding them, I meant fighting the Fog Fiend in the Arena, pretty much no matter what I do (cause debilitating effect, hit it when it's weak, etc) it doesn't matter, it's doing 20-30 points of damage per strike regardless and just taking out my girl before I can even start to bring it down. It just seems way too powerful if the slave isn't supposed to use magic items to defeat it, or unless I am supposed to use a specific weapon against it (Flamberge+Rapier+Stiletto in Gothic Plate). First time she fought it she was in the Elven Chain she was wearing when she beat up all of the Champions, so I upgraded to Gothic Plate and it did't matter at all, which is why I figured the gear she wears doesn't matter for Arena battles.
The Arena fights can be mainly won by strategically useing status effects on you and your enemy... try useing other colored attacks than the enemy uses to defend... and check with the terminal in the serpentine quarters for more info... try to have halveing dmg effecrts on your slave while you enemy is on double dmg effects... use the special skill only if your slave deals double dmg and the enemy receives double dmg...
The equipment in the arena is contributed by the Arena... you coose what kind of weaponset she uses up until she becomes Champion (the set used in that battle will become her default set)
Also remember that Loli slaves get a penality on all HP types and dmg, while Mature slaves get a Bonus, vice versa for the Chariot Races

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
The Arena fights can be mainly won by strategically useing status effects on you and your enemy... try useing other colored attacks than the enemy uses to defend... and check with the terminal in the serpentine quarters for more info... try to have halveing dmg effecrts on your slave while you enemy is on double dmg effects... use the special skill only if your slave deals double dmg and the enemy receives double dmg...
The equipment in the arena is contributed by the Arena... you coose what kind of weaponset she uses up until she becomes Champion (the set used in that battle will become her default set)
Also remember that Loli slaves get a penality on all HP types and dmg, while Mature slaves get a Bonus, vice versa for the Chariot Races
Yeah I knew the stat bits, that was how I beat all of the champions after all, except the Holy Champion of the Vatican with the flaming sword, same deal as the Fog Fiend, 2 hits and my girl is down regardless of what I do, other than those two all of the others were easy once figured out how the combat system work and to set up those combos as you say, but those last two? Goddamn impossible as far as I can tell. Nerf plz.

Did not know that the gear they chose had an impact, this was the first champion I trained, and I thought I had to have her go through all of it one at a time. She is Young also, so I guess I'll train a Mature one next time. Thank you.

Btw on the latest version here, the Forum has something rather strange going on, there is no box behind the text unlike any other screen I've seen, so it's black text across a dark picture, very hard to read, for the beast folk one I had to just skip through the dialogue and then check my quest log for what he actually asked me for and offered.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah I knew the stat bits, that was how I beat all of the champions after all, except the Holy Champion of the Vatican with the flaming sword, same deal as the Fog Fiend, 2 hits and my girl is down regardless of what I do, other than those two all of the others were easy once figured out how the combat system work and to set up those combos as you say, but those last two? Goddamn impossible as far as I can tell. Nerf plz.

Did not know that the gear they chose had an impact, this was the first champion I trained, and I thought I had to have her go through all of it one at a time. She is Young also, so I guess I'll train a Mature one next time. Thank you.

Btw on the latest version here, the Forum has something rather strange going on, there is no box behind the text unlike any other screen I've seen, so it's black text across a dark picture, very hard to read, for the beast folk one I had to just skip through the dialogue and then check my quest log for what he actually asked me for and offered.
The Vatican Champion can't be defeated by that tactic... your only chance is dish out as much dmg as possible... at best you have 3 turns... and that's after she was tweaked... take a look at the combat text to see what she did before the nerv... she was a one hit do or die enemy before

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
qwertyu12359 I went through the database/#item_base file and wrote down all my proposed changes for balance, and 1 bug.
Let me know which changes you agree with, and I will make a new .txt file with the code that has to be changed to do it.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes