i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Do they have effects on the quality of the food? If you're a master steward, can't you still manage to cook s+ dishes with Impoverished bought food?
If you mean ingame, Living Standard has an effect on: Mood, Billing, being allowed to join gentleman's club.
Code:
billing:
master_wealth = master_wealth_target
if master_wealth = 0: other_bills = 0
if master_wealth = 1: other_bills = RAND (20,30)
if master_wealth = 2: other_bills = RAND (40,60)
if master_wealth = 3: other_bills = RAND (80,120)
if master_wealth = 4: other_bills = RAND (200,300)
if master_wealth = 5: other_bills = RAND (400,600)
if master_wealth = 6: other_bills = RAND (800,1200)
$newloc:
if master_wealth < 4: club_member = 0
#moodlet_base:
$master_bad_mood[14] = 'neg_wealth'
So it doesn't really have any effect other than mood. In general now that I'm thinking about it, end of decade billing really doesn't make much sense, when you compare how much it costs to rent in white town (big ass villa, from the stats in #estate_base), versus standard of living costs. Because your $600 example is for a small studio, not a big ass villa in the middle of the most expensive area :p

I would propose raising the rent in general, especially on the higher end quarters. And then having for example half of the standard of living costs based on if you are the owner of the property. I would also make it so that in the cheaper districts, you CANNOT raise standard too high. For example: White Town = 6, Taurus= 5, Korvus = 4, rest is up to 3.

so for example: if master_wealth = 6 and owner = 0: other_bills = RAND (800,1200) elseif master_wealth = 6 and owner= 1 : other_bills = RAND (400,600)

For another patrician reward, I propose that if you are a White Town patrician, and your fame in the faction is 4, you can join gentleman's club despite not being a patrician there. (Or is that already the case? I can't remember.) EDIT: Nevermind, it only requires fame 1 and living standard 4.

Last edited:

Jester35

Jul 28, 2017
I'm unable to reproduce it. Maybe there are some variables to take into account that might be the cause of the bug? Anything specific?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or are you using a save from a previous version?
I started playing today, new save, day 1 or 2, when I try to select active sex I see that windows but without the options for some reason. I'm using the current version (2.01) with the patch. Sandbox mode.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I started playing today, new save, day 1 or 2, when I try to select active sex I see that windows but without the options for some reason. I'm using the current version (2.01) with the patch. Sandbox mode.
Best bet is you got a somewhat corrupted archive or did a bad installation of the loli patch. If you have the original archive of No-loli version, try launching a sandbox game, and see if you can have active sex with your assistant. That way, we'll be able to tell where the problem came from.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've added the following dialogue when you are faction_fame[$estate] < 3 and White Town patrician:

Quarter of the Bull: " - Sir <<$master_name>>, may I ask the purpose of your visit?"
Necropolis: " - Hrrrghhh... Brraai... Must respect... Emisarry of holiness... "
Serpentine Quarter: " - Have you made an appointment, your honor? We cannot find it in the database."
Quarter of the Outcasts: " - You're that human, what is it you need?"

I'm not the best writer, so if you have better suggestions let me know :) Basically, they are more respectful to you when you try to visit their palaces. Since I'm doing patrician rewards anyways, I might as well add these since I really want them myself. (They're so rude to you.)

Last edited:

Extentation

Oct 20, 2019
나는 there any solution to get auction slave with visual i want using cheatengine? I think i saw some kind of cheatengine solution in hongfire but cant find.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
나는 there any solution to get auction slave with visual i want using cheatengine? I think i saw some kind of cheatengine solution in hongfire but cant find.
Is she Exquisite beauty? If not, you can apply Neoplasty in the hospital. If she is Exquisite, you can use the Cheat Mod or my mod (it includes cheat mod) to set her to not exquisite, and then apply Neoplasty to change her appearance.

a3on

Jun 4, 2019
@ i107760
bruh, somehow i can't trigger decade update with your newest version of your mod. dunno what caused it. i just noticed that after i've played 30+ days.

Reactions: i107760

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
@ i107760
bruh, somehow i can't trigger decade update with your newest version of your mod. dunno what caused it. i just noticed that after i've played 30+ days.
I wonder why this is happening now... in my first version it worked. Let me investigate, and update it soon. Sorry!
EDIT: Open qgen, go to system/billing and replace "if owner = 1: rental_cost = 0 else rental_cost = estate_cost_main[$estate] end" with:
rental_cost = 0
if owner = 0: rental_cost += estate_cost_main[$estate]

I guess it did not like that rental_cost was defined in the if statement, my bad.

Or download new version I am about to upload that includes this, and the guard dialogue. (And 1 more bugfix for Fiend Milking.)
EDIT: Downloads are up at https://f95zone.to/threads/jack-o-n...tem-changes-outfit-system-macro-system.41551/.

Last edited:
Reactions: a3on

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
I wonder why this is happening now... in my first version it worked. Let me investigate, and update it soon. Sorry!
EDIT: Open qgen, go to system/billing and replace "if owner = 1: rental_cost = 0 else rental_cost = estate_cost_main[$estate] end" with:
rental_cost = 0
if owner = 0: rental_cost += estate_cost_main[$estate]

I guess it did not like that rental_cost was defined in the if statement, my bad.

Or download new version I am about to upload that includes this, and the guard dialogue. (And 1 more bugfix for Fiend Milking.)
Just to mention with latest version (plus loli and all mods on first post) my week/decades are advancing just fine, so either it's individual or one of those also fixes it.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Just to mention with latest version (plus loli and all mods on first post) my week/decades are advancing just fine, so either it's individual or one of those also fixes it.
Did you continue playing an old save? That might have made it so that it actually worked, which is why I thought it was working for me. In any case, I've updated the mod, it should work now even when starting a new game, and when updating from an existing save. With all mods on first page, you're not overwriting jack.qsp with the cheat mod right? That's already included in my mod.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Did you continue playing an old save? That might have made it so that it actually worked, which is why I thought it was working for me. In any case, I've updated the mod, it should work now even when starting a new game, and when updating from an existing save. With all mods on first page, you're not overwriting jack.qsp with the cheat mod right? That's already included in my mod.
I tried to, but no matter what I did I could not load my old save game with my near maxed out character, not sure if that was due to update or because of using the mods, so I started a new game instead and used the cheat mod to set my character back to close the way he was before instead.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I tried to, but no matter what I did I could not load my old save game with my near maxed out character, not sure if that was due to update or because of using the mods, so I started a new game instead and used the cheat mod to set my character back to close the way he was before instead.
Since I changed database/#item_base and database/#options, you would have to 'refresh database' when at home, and it should work if it was a 2.0.1 save (at least from my testing, not sure if there would be any hidden bugs.) In any case, new version should work.

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Since I changed database/#item_base and database/#options, you would have to 'refresh database' when at home, and it should work if it was a 2.0.1 save (at least from my testing, not sure if there would be any hidden bugs.) In any case, new version should work.
Save was from 2.0.0, update to 2.0.1 had none of my saves work with loading from opening warning splash screen or start menu (which incidentally REALLY need a volume control available so I don't have to turn down my PC's sound to make a character without the loud and somewhat poor quality music in that instance, rest of the mod has mostly great quality sound, opening menu not so much), all attempts at loading the save just ended up with just interface freezing a little bit and then nothing, so I started a new game, however as I said I added the mods (Cheat Mod and Patrician Rewards mod) which I didn't have previously, so that may have just as well mucked the save up, I haven't tried to load it without the mods.

Descartes

Sep 27, 2018
Does anyone know what the requirements are to have a slave fight as a gladiatrix?

Normally, I can have both my slave and my assistant fight on the same day, but when I start a new game I can only have one of them fight at a time until a few decades later when all of the sudden that restriction ceases for some reason I have yet to figure out.

This isn't new, I remember stumbling upon this head-scratcher a few patches ago.

Thanks for keeping this game alive by the way!

Reactions: qwertyu12359

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Is your slave/assistant branded? (be it tattoo or magic brand.)

Found a bug in my item changes, need to rethink the supremacy changes. Don't really get why it's not working, but have to figure it out.
EDIT: Misunderstood how the game checks for your equipment, it seems to do it over and over, hence item_supremacy += 1 keeps adding +1 every goddamn time you open the diary screen, very confusing. Need to just go back to how it was by default, my bad. Fixed in v0.2, sadly since it's a change in #database_option it will require new game/refreshing database...

Also now I understand why the Central Forum items are coded the way they are, thought that was confusing but it makes sense now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Descartes

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
(which incidentally REALLY need a volume control available so I don't have to turn down my PC's sound to make a character without the loud and somewhat poor quality music in that instance, rest of the mod has mostly great quality sound, opening menu not so much).
No no no no :KappaPride:

All musics were taken from their best sources, including the opening menu music. It's just modern sounding, compared to most of the other songs. The only reason it sounds louder to your ear is because the home musics are mostly "old", and have a lot of dynamic (volume going up and down), whereas the main menu has more balance between the most quiet and the loudest part of the song. It's an illusion; the opening music is as quiet as the others, as its highest peak is -0,5db. And the production value of this music is top notch.

Now, that isn't to say everything is perfect, soundwise. Thanks for bringing that up, because that makes me think I can improve the sound quality even more. The process for me was downloading the music in .Flac (lossless format), then normalize the audio waves to 0,5db (which is detrimental to the sound quality), then export it to .mp3 320kbps (which is also detrimental, although I doubt anyone can notice the difference in a blindtest). What if I download them again in .Flac, leave them untouched, then just modify the file extension?

That's something worth experimenting with.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
No no no no :KappaPride:

All musics were taken from their best sources, including the opening menu music. It's just modern sounding, compared to most of the other songs. The only reason it sounds louder to your ear is because the home musics are mostly "old", and have a lot of dynamic (volume going up and down), whereas the main menu has more balance between the most quiet and the loudest part of the song. It's an illusion; the opening music is as quiet as the others, as its highest peak is -0,5db. And the production value of this music is top notch.

Now, that isn't to say everything is perfect, soundwise. Thanks for bringing that up, because that makes me think I can improve the sound quality even more. The process for me was downloading the music in .Flac (lossless format), then normalize the audio waves to 0,5db (which is detrimental to the sound quality), then export it to .mp3 320kbps (which is also detrimental, although I doubt anyone can notice the difference in a blindtest). What if I download them again in .Flac, leave them untouched, then just modify the file extension?

That's something worth experimenting with.

That may be that it's an illusion, and the fact that I have all other in-game music at half audio probably also has a lot with it, but not being able to adjust the volume in the opening menu is just bad, it means I have to fiddle with my PC's volume instead, or mute all sound from my speakers until I'm done character creation. It's just really loud without any means of reducing it until you are properly in game, with some tones sounding of bad quality to my ear. And I normally play everything from Mozart to black metal on my speakers from Spotify, at times at quite loud volume without that jarring feel to the notes at times. My speakers are actually a 750W soundboard + Subwoofer, which makes it easy to hear when something isn't the way it's supposed to be.

It's a small issue since as said I can just mute my PC instead until I'm done, but such a feature being missing is just weird compared to the rest of the quality of this (quite addictive in a twisted way) game.

dlombu

Mar 25, 2017
If I could make a request for a small change, please consider making it so that keeping a slave naked continually lowers her pride.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Yes, both of them have a regular tattoo brand. Isabella is automatically branded when I get her, and I also make sure to brand my slaves as soon as I get them.
As far as I remember, conditions are simply:
Obedient, Branded, 3+ energy.
In my save, I can have my slave join contest at day 5 when it fulfills these.

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes