sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Did you load from a previous save? That might be a glitch caused by that, you might wanna at least try to send a slave to dancing class in a new game.

If it doesn't work, there's a bug. If it does work, load back your save and refresh database (but I don't promise anything)
It's a new custom game. All the skills except Gladiatrix, Enchantress, Dancer, and Horse are links to training. The first two make sense (gladiatrix needs outside training, I don't have a alchemy lab yet). Horse I think needs pre-training as pet.

Dancing is the slave's preferred skill when you talk with her.

I think I found the problem: her stamina is too low. I don't recall a minimum stamina requirement, but that's probably just bad memory on my part. I tried bringing in a tutor and dancing is whited-out and stamina is blamed in the dialog. Man, that white text is pretty impossible to read on the background though.

Reactions: qwertyu12359

Hibari09

Aug 4, 2017
Is it worth downloading this new version? I use version 1.7.5, does version 2.1 really have new functions and gameplay or still need improvements?
well, more than half of the changelog are just "fixed"
PS: sorry my bad english is not my main language

nobitand9

May 21, 2019

There you go. I was just speaking about that track a few pages earlier (although I didn't paint a praiseful portrait of it :KappaPride:).
Btw do you know whats the song name? I feel quite like this song but its seem too short.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Is it worth downloading this new version? I use version 1.7.5, does version 2.1 really have new functions and gameplay or still need improvements?
well, more than half of the changelog are just "fixed"
PS: sorry my bad english is not my main language
Compared to 1.7.5, you don't have so much gameplay differences. You will undertake a girl's training the same way. Albeit, the music lessons were remade (so you can't just pick the hardest instrument from the beginning, and there's no more lore-breaking electric guitars). Also, singing was put in the music lessons, and the artist specialization now requires "painting". Some bugs and typos were fixed. And recently in 2.1, there were some nice little post-game amelioration added. All in all, don't expect a whole different game, but this is the best version up-to-date.

The differences are mostly "artistic". 80% the backgrounds were changed, so it gives the game a new visual identity (no more lore-breaking visuals like the bald-angel girl in Serpantine, or TV/laptops in the apartment backgrounds). The musics were changed too.
More importantly, the game is now fully uncensored. And, there are 1500 new sex scenes (before, if you trained a pink haired milf, for example, you only had access to generic pictures that focused on the genital. Not anymore. Now you have at least one picture per sex scenes for each slave).

And if you're being turned down by the last bad reviews accusing the new visuals to be "haphazard" and "replaceable", here is my long right of reply, which didn't encounter any counter-arguments so far.

Btw do you know whats the song name? I feel quite like this song but its seem too short.
Try your luck with Shazam. Powerairmax who added the songs in previous versions (via Youtubemp3...) had no idea where he got them from, and we had no luck finding the best themes. That's why I just changed everything; at least I'd be sure of the homogeneous orchestration and audio quality.

Edit: Jack-o-nine-tails v2.1/game/content/snd

Last edited:
Reactions: Reij and Hibari09

chopeks

Jul 24, 2018
I have some weird issues with saving/loading. From time to time, during quickload save file gets cleared (empty, with 0B size).
I guess that's not something that can be fixed in qsp right?

• Wow

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i m having trouble with rasing obedience any way to help that
The wiki should be of great help already. There are pages consecrated to guide the players how to raise a slave's obedience. And I've also recently included hideouz 's guides.

If ever, here are a few messages from this thread posted a few days ago:
I'll answer to you about devotion. I get it through taming, mostly. I make her wear pony clothes and make sure to make her obey my commands while still being in good mood. The key to good mood is to make a fiend tatoo on your slave, and make her eat it instead of any other food. "Explain her position" 3 days in a row when you get her as a reflex. And eventually, if you have good stats on your master, it should be relatively easy. ;)
Obedience can be gamed pretty effectively, you can go from 'many sharp torns' to -8, -5 or -1 in about 1 day by spamming 'relaxed sex' and then 'public toilet'. Anal Tail, Crown of Thorns, Leather Shackle x2, Nipple Chain is the outfit I recommend for training slaves.
Every player has his favorite method. I build it through fear and taming, and keeping a good mood at the end of the day despite making her train for uncomfortable acts.

I think where you've gone wrong is you ended up spoiling your slave. If she ignores your rewards, that's because you've allowed her to be a haughty bitch. Don't worry tho, this game really works on trial and error; it's rare for a player to perfectly train a slave the first few times. Good luck!

Edit: I've also read you got her into fights. That's probably because she doesn't fear you enough, and you've picked a kind of punishment that requires some form of obedience/taming/awareness/habit/devotion, to begin with).

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
As a test to make sure it was the base game, I installed the v2.1 game over again without the mod on a new character, waited until the auction, went and bought a B+ slave for 400 or so, got her full beauty treatment, put her in nice clothes to bring her style and mystic stats up, got a certificate and brand for her, sold her at the auction, she "sold" for 0 sparks. That would have gotten me 2000+ in 2.0.1... so something changed with the auction between then. Now obviously a 1000+ return on a few moves worth of actions is a bit much, but 0 sparks?
It's really weird... we should try to do the same thing with 1.7.5... But perhaps the issue comme from the 1.8, and not the 2.0 ? I don't think that qwerty or powerairmax modify anything about slaves auction in the qsp...

Somebodyxxx

Sep 5, 2018
sorry dude but F you and your game and your stupid pony training 1st quest and your complex mechanic and obscure aura and (stupid magical named magic spells) that no one can remember etc... out of 100's of played games, this game is most frustrating game i ever played. ya i read wiki and searched this thread, if in 2 days of trying to play and search guides i cant finish 1st quest nor i know what those stupid aura thorns and colors resembles. nor your outdated links in the release notes that should have made me a better player

a tip for your next game: simplicity is best, the challenge should be in winning the game not in figuring how to play it or playing it. (huge fkin difference). as you can see, this is an honest feedback of a "severely depressed" player of your game

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
'pony training first quest'? You mean guild contract? The wiki explicitly tells you NOT to do Pony Girl as your first contract... Instead do Servant or Assistant, since Isabella can actually teach those skills.

the aura screen literally says what it all means, "thorns of rebellion" = how rebellious your slave is. You can make her obedient, by you guessed it, raising the other aura stats (fear, awareness, taming, devotion)

And the magic spells are explained in game, hover over the little triangle next to the spell, it literally says what it does for you.

And I'm not even addressing the fact that the OP of this thread is not the person that created this game, but simply someone that is working to improve it. If you wanted these questions answered, you can ask without posting a rant next time.

Last edited:

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
What's the highest Obedience stat a slave can have (for the Debug screen when wearing Raven Crown), and does Felicity need to be that in order for the quest to succeed? Currently I have her on 27, she's not pregnant (she was last year but had to abort in fear of her getting snatched) and only Famous instead of Legendary (fixing that this week) but all other of the quest requirements are met including Racing Grand Champion.

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes