• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I'm downloading office right now, but have some reallife deadlines coming up. Will amend the files then with v2.0, v2.0.1 and v2.1 changes.

qwertyu12359 I need some input on this section, what I have now:

Planned but not (yet) Implemented Features
The new UI. Un-censoring the new added slaves. Fixing all the incorrect images path. The day/night system. Replacing characters (slave buyers). Cleaning the game unnecessary pictures. Painting activity. Music system overhaul. Trophy system overhaul. Give a purpose to the slums houses. Game over menu. Data terminal overhaul. Proper in game display of this version’s name. Additional earnings (artist selling paints/prostitution/music playing/mercenary…), fixing the tutorial. Replace the small pictures when traveling in the city.

Did I strike out all the things implemented since the beta?

Also, I can't find anything except the "$transport_energy_drop" in the code in regards to chariots to travel around the city, so I will remove it from the code until we actually implement it, if we ever do.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm downloading office right now, but have some reallife deadlines coming up. Will amend the files then with v2.0, v2.0.1 and v2.1 changes.

qwertyu12359 I need some input on this section, what I have now:

Planned but not (yet) Implemented Features
The new UI. Un-censoring the new added slaves. Fixing all the incorrect images path. The day/night system. Replacing characters (slave buyers). Cleaning the game unnecessary pictures. Painting activity. Music system overhaul. Trophy system overhaul. Give a purpose to the slums houses. Game over menu. Data terminal overhaul. Proper in game display of this version’s name. Additional earnings (artist selling paints/prostitution/music playing/mercenary…), fixing the tutorial. Replace the small pictures when traveling in the city.

Did I strike out all the things implemented since the beta?
I have forgotten a lot of things you haven't striked ^^

Among these, yes, you have striked everything that was implemented... except:
- "Replacing characters (slave buyers)" (I replaced them, the bad ones, which was what I planned, in full version).
- Cleaning the game unnecessary pictures (these were the "new_era" pictures mostly... I think now there's only one left, "slave_stage_fharid" in content/pic/girl. Feel free to delete it).
- "Replace the small pictures when traveling in the city", which were the "UI overhaul" folder, and I did that task for 2.0 full version too.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
EDIT: fucking hell, you fix one bug, and create more bugs... sorry for the delay, but need to fix this first.

EDIT2: base-game: patch: my mod:

qwertyu12359 Hopefully there are no bugs left... But I don't really have time for the rest of the week, so can't do further testing. Wanted to release v2.1 before the weekend though, so here it is. EDIT: Updated my mod too, fuck it.

Zurrlock here's v2.1 of the main game, and an updated version of my mod, that should not let you get Julia when you have an assistant... I hope there's no bugs, can't fix stuff until the weekend, though.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
EDIT: fucking hell, you fix one bug, and create more bugs... sorry for the delay, but need to fix this first.

EDIT2: base-game: patch: my mod:

qwertyu12359 Hopefully there are no bugs left... But I don't really have time for the rest of the week, so can't do further testing. Wanted to release v2.1 before the weekend though, so here it is. EDIT: Updated my mod too, fuck it.

Zurrlock here's v2.1 of the main game, and an updated version of my mod, that should not let you get Julia when you have an assistant... I hope there's no bugs, can't fix stuff until the weekend, though.
You got a bit mix-up, I see. In the "L. patch", the config.xml file still states it's the "(no-loli version)"...

I hope that's the only error of inattention, I will modify and upload it. Still, thank you for your work ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: krkarr

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
Not sure if the mod is supposed to still have the cheat mod integrated as was mentioned on the mod's thread, but if so those do not function in the latest version, there is no [Cheat] section in the Game Options menu as it was in the previous 2.0.1 version of the mod.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Not sure if the mod is supposed to still have the cheat mod integrated as was mentioned on the mod's thread, but if so those do not function in the latest version, there is no [Cheat] section in the Game Options menu as it was in the previous 2.0.1 version of the mod.
Because they were integrated in Sandbox mode. Not in the story or custom mode. We discussed about it in the last pages; we're avoiding a sense of "cheatablenessability" for players who want to overcome the initial challenge.

Reactions: Zurrlock

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
You got a bit mix-up, I see. In the "L. patch", the config.xml file still states it's the "(no-loli version)"...

I hope that's the only error of inattention, I will modify and upload it. Still, thank you for your work ;)
Forgot to use my updated lolipatcher, it's fixed on the git too now though. Thanks for the keen eye. I hope that's the only bug, I did not do an entire playthrough but I did test various things that seemed to work fine.

This weekend I'm working on an update for my mod, the plan is to enable cheats globally with my mod because that's what I prefer personally. There's also a tutorial on changing it back yourself a few pages back that I made on how to patch it yourself. (It's 5 seconds work).

qwertyu12359 I see you replaced a picture in the lab, could you send that to me so I can add it to the .git? I rather not download the entire archive again just for that.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
The problem is the infinite energy cheat no work well as in the story mode :cry:
infinite energy is must have cheat. Durpledore or anyone can check the code please?:rolleyes:
Are you saying that there's a bug in 2.1 when you tried to download the cheat mode from Durpledore? It's normal, he has to update it.

Or are you saying that you really want cheats to be available in story mode? If so, I must remind you that there are no differences between Story mode and Sandbox mode (except tgat in Sandbox you get an assistant at the beginning). Quests, events and everything is the same for both. So you won't miss anything if you play in Sandbox, which should now be called the cheat mode.

By the way, even in Story Mode, you can even obtaining infinite energy without cheating, by completing the "Bull Ring" quest.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Infinite energy works for me when I tried it out just now. Did you change the .qsp file at all qwertyu12359 for the archive in the OP?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
i don't say there is a bug. only the cheat infinite energy no work in sandbox mode.
I've tested the infinite energy cheat in sandbox mode and it works for me. I just went to option, clicked the "off" button under Energy, and then it became infinite. And nothing I did after consumed energy.

However, i107760 , I'm noticing some bugs and UI disparities within the cheat menu:
1) Some text boxes are gray when they are off. But anything that is "off" in the game is unclickable/unavailable (any options in the real estate agency). If the options are clickable (unless there is a visible choice), they should be written in yellow, even if they are off (example in the options, AUTOSAVE "everydecade", Off is written in yellow).
2) When modifying the master's stats, it is a bit weird. I can't just click "+", I have to rape the mouse click. And, for exemple if I want to get from guild reputation: Guild Lacky, to a higher state, I just can't.

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I've tested the infinite energy cheat in sandbox mode and it works for me. I just went to option, clicked the "off" button under Energy, and then it became infinite. And nothing I did after consumed energy.

However, i107760 , I'm noticing some bugs and UI disparities within the cheat menu:
1) Some text boxes are gray when they are off. But anything that is "off" in the game is unclickable/unavailable (any options in the real estate agency). If the options are clickable (unless there is a visible choice), they should be written in yellow, even if they are off (example in the options, AUTOSAVE "everydecade", Off is written in yellow).
2) When modifying the master's stats, it is a bit weird. I can't just click "+", I have to rape the mouse click. And, for exemple if I want to get from guild reputation: Guild Lacky, to a higher state, I just can't.
Those are things from the cheat menu itself, not things I changed. Can try to look into why they work like that and change them this weekend. There's also a weird 'bug' where pressing + on certain stats for the slave doesn't instantly update the screen. Also, can you send a .rar with the .png files for the lab.

i use the .qsp from your mod the new one
I do too, and it works for me. What actions are causing energy loss that shouldn't?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Those are things from the cheat menu itself, not things I changed. Can try to look into why they work like that and change them this weekend. There's also a weird 'bug' where pressing + on certain stats for the slave doesn't instantly update the screen.
I've added it into the changelog ;)

About the .rar archive, just download the archive with the pictures in .jpg and rename their extensions to .png.
The game recognizes the extension, not the format. Therefore it will work just as well (and that's exactly what I did in the full game, I just modified to make sure the players won't have to do anything ad-hoc).

i don't say there is a bug. only the cheat infinite energy no work in sandbox mode.
edit: also before the infinite energy no work in sandbox mode.
Did you go in the option menu, clicked "cheats", then clicked the "Off" button under "Energy"?

Last edited:

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Does it work with the .qsp file from the game, as opposed to with the .qsp from i107760's mod?

i107760 I haven't changed anything to the .qsp you gave in the full archive of last page, anyway.
I diffed my modded jack.txt and base game jack.txt, and nothing in regards to energy or the cheat mod is different, so I don't see any reason for it not to work. If you send me the jack.qsp where it is not working, I can see if I can find the problem in it. I also use my own mod, and there infinite energy works, so I have no explanation. Maybe, if you're using an old save where you had it turned on before, perhaps...

Reactions: qwertyu12359

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
here you go, not always but when go to shop and back the slave lose energy.
edit: nevermind i back to 2.0.1 until fixed everything.
Code in your qsp is the following for slave energy drop and master energy drop, they should work the same.
Code:
$slave_energy_drop = {
if cheat_inf_en = 0:
    slave["energy"] -= 1
END
if slave["energy"] < -5: slave["energy"] = -5
if slave["energy"] < 0: slave_rate["stamina"] += slave["energy"]
slave["calories"] -= 1
}

$master_energy_drop = {
if cheat_inf_en = 0:
master_energy -= 1
END
if master_energy < -5: master_energy = -5
if master_energy < 0 and bull_ring_on = 0: master_str_rate += master_energy
}
And this didn't happen on 2.0.1? Which shopping action are you talking about in specific? I can't find any instances of "slave["energy"] -= 1" in shopping anywhere. One bug I have noticed, in the brothel, Paizuri in the cheapest option does not have an image. Not sure if I caused that, or it was already there.
EDIT: "menu_item_fastpaizuri": "<li style=\"background: url('content/pic/ui overhaul/fast paizuri brothel.png') no-repeat left top;\">", is still in the .json file, so I don't think it's something I did, I did not remove that image.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Code in your qsp is the following for slave energy drop and master energy drop, they should work the same.
Code:
$slave_energy_drop = {
if cheat_inf_en = 0:
    slave["energy"] -= 1
END
if slave["energy"] < -5: slave["energy"] = -5
if slave["energy"] < 0: slave_rate["stamina"] += slave["energy"]
slave["calories"] -= 1
}

$master_energy_drop = {
if cheat_inf_en = 0:
master_energy -= 1
END
if master_energy < -5: master_energy = -5
if master_energy < 0 and bull_ring_on = 0: master_str_rate += master_energy
}
And this didn't happen on 2.0.1? Which shopping action are you talking about in specific? I can't find any instances of "slave["energy"] -= 1" in shopping anywhere. One bug I have noticed, in the brothel, Paizuri in the cheapest option does not have an image. Not sure if I caused that, or it was already there.
That's because pictures in the brothel are called "pazuri" instead of "paizuri"... That's my fault. There's always been a typo in the folders for "paizuri" and "bukkake". This one in the "whore" scenes were well hidden, so oops.

Added to the changelog for next version.

By the way, I'll advise you remove the "Patrician rewards" from your mod's title. Given they are part of the original game now. And from now on, feel free to add new patrician rewards into the official game; JONT needs that (as long as it fits the lore and the gameplay).

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 58 Votes