qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
For no rape your mouse click you have to click on S and no the + i use the tutorial to enable cheat globally so the infinite energy work on story.:LOL:
Yes, I noticed this work around of the "S" button. It is still a bug, that should be fixed (also the cheat menu can cause a game over ^^ By choosing the lowest "skill" of energy).

i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
To:i107760 i update the .qsp here.
in sandbox mode after clean the house lose energy but no always, also this happen in v2.0.1 and v2.1:rolleyes:
Good to hear it's not something I caused, I will take a look at it this weekend along with other bugs :) And with cleaning, do you mean the little button next to the "dirty" text, or in the slave interaction menu "clean the house"?

As for not getting the sister this time, it's because I was redoing the conditions, and in my rush to release v2.1 I overlooked the easy mode part. This weekend I will do a big update for my mods, where I fix all issues with it hopefully. Sorry!

lovekun

Oct 18, 2018
Figured I'd come here to ask, rather than pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.

I saw in the cheat menu that you could give lubricated nipples and some other weird modifications. Are these stuffs that you can actually attain, or just placeholder stuffs that the cheat menu shows, but in the end does nothing if activated?

Also, anyone got any advice in regards for Devotion/Loyality? Trying to figure it all out. Sometimes I get some really loyal ones, other times I'm stuck with really low devotion/loyalty while skills are very good. Got a feeling Obedience is involved as well, not sure if some is the same or not.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Figured I'd come here to ask, rather than pulling my hair out trying to figure it out.

I saw in the cheat menu that you could give lubricated nipples and some other weird modifications. Are these stuffs that you can actually attain, or just placeholder stuffs that the cheat menu shows, but in the end does nothing if activated?

Also, anyone got any advice in regards for Devotion/Loyality? Trying to figure it all out. Sometimes I get some really loyal ones, other times I'm stuck with really low devotion/loyalty while skills are very good. Got a feeling Obedience is involved as well, not sure if some is the same or not.
I'll answer to you about devotion. I get it through taming, mostly. I make her wear pony clothes and make sure to make her obey my commands while still being in good mood. The key to good mood is to make a fiend tatoo on your slave, and make her eat it instead of any other food. "Explain her position" 3 days in a row when you get her as a reflex. And eventually, if you have good stats on your master, it should be relatively easy. ;)

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
Obedience can be gamed pretty effectively, you can go from 'many sharp torns' to -8, -5 or -1 in about 1 day by spamming 'relaxed sex' and then 'public toilet'. Anal Tail, Crown of Thorns, Leather Shackle x2, Nipple Chain is the outfit I recommend for training slaves.

Durpledore

Modder
Jun 29, 2018

If it doesn't exist you wouldn't be able to increase or change it. The button would non clickable or just empty.
The mod is based and linked to the in game internal code. So the changes you make with the slave editor are directly applied to the slave.

getting devotion is the hardest part of the game. You need to do rewards where the slave is spending time with you over and over again. Remember that she has to be "loyal" (Taming Awareness Habit). fear and despair are also good for following orders. But with too much fear and despair she will fall in a depressing spiral.

Sakone

Jun 26, 2017
What would make this game even more great for me, is if there were 2 of the following:
1. Random events happening.
2. Having quest system with "load" of quests.

Are these something that is being considered?

Reactions: qwertyu12359

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
What would make this game even more great for me, is if there were 2 of the following:
1. Random events happening.
2. Having quest system with "load" of quests.

Are these something that is being considered?
Agreed, random events, quests, and post game contents would be great. We've thought about it in the thread, but it's such a scary thing to do! Behind being a heir of the game's legacy and having to build on top of that, lies the risk of fucking everything up (lore wise, bug wise, quality wise).

But I'm really considering it. Once everything planned for 2.3 is done first, so that way I could just focus on the writing, on top of a fundation which visual content + gameplay system would be "perfect" (or at least, "rock solid").

pgXIII

Dec 26, 2017
I don't understand how to play this game can someone help me.
I'm playing the tutorial and I chose the hard slave the lesbian amazon and in one playthrough I got her maid up to an a her cooking up to an a her vaginal sex up to a b most of the rubbing was a and b but I couldn't get her obedience up no matter how much I punished her it would just lead to fights with her no matter how much I rewarded her she would just ignore it so please explain how to increase obedience.

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I don't understand how to play this game can someone help me.
I'm playing the tutorial and I chose the hard slave the lesbian amazon and in one playthrough I got her maid up to an a her cooking up to an a her vaginal sex up to a b most of the rubbing was a and b but I couldn't get her obedience up no matter how much I punished her it would just lead to fights with her no matter how much I rewarded her she would just ignore it so please explain how to increase obedience.
There's a wiki in which you'll find a lot of information. Some are outdated, but none are counter-truths:

Every player has his favorite method. I build it through fear and taming, and keeping a good mood at the end of the day despite making her train for uncomfortable acts.

I think where you've gone wrong is you ended up spoiling your slave. If she ignores your rewards, that's because you've allowed her to be a haughty bitch. Don't worry tho, this game really works on trial and error; it's rare for a player to perfectly train a slave the first few times. Good luck!

Edit: I've also read you got her into fights. That's probably because she doesn't fear you enough, and you've picked a kind of punishment that requires some form of obedience/taming/awareness/habit/devotion, to begin with).

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
The economy of the game currently seems just stupid. In the 2.0.1 it was also stupid in that you could go pick up a random young or loli slave from the slave trader, give her a beauty treatment at the spa, dress her up well enough to increase style + exotic a little bit, and sell her for 5 grand easily at the auction the same day you bought her. (Doing the same as a test in 2.1 got me 50, which was less than what she was wearing cost, while I bought the girl for 400... and I get nerfing an exploit but to that degree?).

Now on the other hand it's stupid in that even cheating in Sandbox to have x5 training multiplier I can't find any way to actually earn money, buying a slave, training her to B+ and all of her stats up to perfect range (no cheat for that, all training, Fame was the only stat in 0) and selling her still nets less money than I have spent since I bought her, and that with no significant investments (I bought a new Fog Fiend and gave her maybe 200 worth in gifts and food, Living space is Extravagant however but on lesser standards it seems like it takes longer to train them, that may just be an illusion though). Selling an S+ Legendary Isabella at the auction got me 8500 first attempt, 7750 after reloading and trying again, which is just so low compared to the investment needed to put a slave to that level, I'm not going to bother getting any slaves up to that point.

Fuck it, I'm just going to add money via cheat from now on until this game becomes less of a grind.

Pianocat

Oct 14, 2018
Fuck it, I'm just going to add money via cheat from now on until this game becomes less of a grind.
But this game is about grinding... I mean, it's not a bad thing I think, the goal is just to understand "what is the shortest way to fame and wealth ?"
However I think there is room for balancing : it would be a good idea to make a list of all the "too easy ways" for making money (to nerf it), and all the case where efficacity is not very well rewarded...

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
But this game is about grinding... I mean, it's not a bad thing I think, the goal is just to understand "what is the shortest way to fame and wealth ?"
However I think there is room for balancing : it would be a good idea to make a list of all the "too easy ways" for making money (to nerf it), and all the case where efficacity is not very well rewarded...
Yeah I like that idea, some kind of guide on what to do to avoid a near guaranteed game over bar cheating if you do the wrong sequence. Someone was talking about a guide for doing it on the hardcore mode with the nerd, I can't get through this game without cheating on easy mode with the M'Lord start so far. I could with 2.0.1 with the easy auction, but yeah...

i107760

Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
I don't think the auction system was touched at all from 2.0.1 to 2.1, or at least, I didn't change anything in the code. So it should work the same. It has never been worth to train a good slave to sell in auction as far as I'm aware, at most you got 8000-9000 thousand, even when she was S+ and legendary.

Zurrlock

May 13, 2018
As a test to make sure it was the base game, I installed the v2.1 game over again without the mod on a new character, waited until the auction, went and bought a B+ slave for 400 or so, got her full beauty treatment, put her in nice clothes to bring her style and mystic stats up, got a certificate and brand for her, sold her at the auction, she "sold" for 0 sparks. That would have gotten me 2000+ in 2.0.1... so something changed with the auction between then. Now obviously a 1000+ return on a few moves worth of actions is a bit much, but 0 sparks?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I'm giving 2.1 a whirl and I can't train Dancing. The slave is "Not a Dancer", and I can't train (no link) nor send to classes. I don't think this was the case in previous versions. Is there something I missing?

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
I'm giving 2.1 a whirl and I can't train Dancing. The slave is "Not a Dancer", and I can't train (no link) nor send to classes. I don't think this was the case in previous versions. Is there something I missing?
Did you load from a previous save? That might be a glitch caused by that, you might wanna at least try to send a slave to dancing class in a new game.

If it doesn't work, there's a bug. If it does work, load back your save and refresh database (but I don't promise anything)

4.00 star(s) 58 Votes