SPQRI

Apr 22, 2020
Although more sounds nice (and it does sound nice) I'm a little concerned about how difficult it might become to manage more than one slave and an assistant. Consider this, that you only get ten energy if you are max energy (and if you use it all you only get 5 after that with a good nights sleep and you are in the red) in a day to spend and that is without enhancement (salons and messages etc) and before you even start to manage your slaves, training and what have you, you need to manage your home and yourself- my point is I don't know if there's enough time in the day ^^'. I sympathies that the spirit might be willing but the body might have trouble keeping up :D of course there are tutors and schools and what have you that would help out but those cost will begin to get intimidating after a while once they've started mounting up.
The current features that are planed to be added/reworked in the game are public under the "roadmap" spoiler in the first post of the thread.

As Evil Earthworm Jim said, you don't really have the physical capabilities to train two slaves, especially normal skills which get harder and harder the more she knows. You would get to a point where you would neglect one slave to finish the other one's training.

I have an auto trainer in the works. It's not really the same since it trains your prisoner but you'll be able to have a slave/assistant trained to train slaves herself. So you could have two slaves in the training at the same time this way.
Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. As I said, I'm new to the game, so I guess I missed the point entirely. I just thought that maybe retaining some 'finished' slaves with actual skills could help generating more income, but I guess this would really be too much.

Thanks again for the help guys!

Reactions: Lokplart

Belcher

Apr 4, 2020
Consider this, that you only get ten energy if you are max energy
Wait, you dont rush bulls ring? Gladiator is always my first slave. Easy to train, gives money while training so money is less tight, and either I grab bulls ring or use them as an assistant depending of if I have fighting skill. If I dont have fighting skill I use them as a money maker while training that up. Next I do a few deals in the area I want to live in, then the pony one while I have an assistant do both sex training (5 trains per day) and fog fiend at the same time. Usually have all 4 by day 150. Training a racing champion takes forever.

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
This might sound silly so forgive me but what does "dressage" mean exactly. I'm trying to sell a pony girl but one of the prerequisites for the training is dressage, I assume it's dress wear but I'm not sure what to put on her. Okay update time, it's equestrian jargon for riding form. Do I need to win some races with her?

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
This might sound silly so forgive me but what does "dressage" mean exactly. I'm trying to sell a pony girl but one of the prerequisites for the training is dressage, I assume it's dress wear but I'm not sure what to put on her. Okay update time, it's equestrian jargon for riding form. Do I need to win some races with her?
The horse skill, the one under pet. If that's not it, tell me who you're trying to sell it to and i'll have a look

Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
The horse skill, the one under pet. If that's not it, tell me who you're trying to sell it to and i'll have a look
Hi bud, I don't think this is a technical problem just yet although I greatly appreciate your offer to help. This is the first time I've trained a "pony girl" so I'm a bit out of my depth, my ignorance is the issue haha :D I've looked at the wiki and on first glance I didn't find the information I was looking for, I'm supposed to train a C+ pony girl for someone in the necropolis. Scarlet, her name is scarlet. Addendum I have the stats (both pony stats) that are required for the job but she still turns her nose at her, when I looked into it further that is when I discovered about the dressage.

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Hi bud, I don't think this is a technical problem just yet although I greatly appreciate your offer to help. This is the first time I've trained a "pony girl" so I'm a bit out of my depth, my ignorance is the issue haha :D I've looked at the wiki and on first glance I didn't find the information I was looking for, I'm supposed to train a C+ pony girl for someone in the necropolis. Scarlet, her name is scarlet. Addendum I have the stats (both pony stats) that are required for the job but she still turns her nose at her, when I looked into it further that is when I discovered about the dressage.
Wait, I'm confused, is the npc refusing you or not?

If the answer is yes then here's the exact things you need:
Rank C+
She needs to be clean
Pet >= 3 (C)
Dressage >= 3 (C)
Stamina >= 3 (B)
Charm >= 14 (B)
No wounds
No scars
No parasite
Not Ill

P.S. if you're trying to sell a slave you already have for some time and her rank is A+ you're going to need B pet and B dressage or if her rank is S+ you're going to need A pet and A dressage. This rule applies to all other specializations as well (except concubine, that one's more complicated.)

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Wait, I'm confused, is the npc refusing you or not?

If the answer is yes then here's the exact things you need:
Rank C+
She needs to be clean
Pet >= 3 (C)
Dressage >= 3 (C)
Stamina >= 3 (B)
Charm >= 14 (B)
No wounds
No scars
No parasite
Not Ill

P.S. if you're trying to sell a slave you already have for some time and her rank is A+ you're going to need B pet and B dressage or if her rank is S+ you're going to need A pet and A dressage. This rule applies to all other specializations as well (except concubine, that one's more complicated.)
Yeah I read the dairy entry and listened to what my assistant had to say :) I'm just unsure as to what dressage actually is, as I've mentioned I looked into what it means officially I'm just unsure what it means in the game :D To be clear, no she wont buy my slave, I've been working my way through the list of people in the residence of necropolis selling slaves and Scarlet was the next client. I would like to say I take the best of care of my slaves, shes to shelf goods. I'm going to go back and have a look though, thanks for your help :) Another update, I took your advice and trained her a little more (pet) which is the second part of her training apparently, thanks for all your help :)

Last edited:

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Lore question (I think?): Is the dungeon just the cell or is it a bigger area, with all sorts of stuff that also has a prison cell in it?

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Lore question (I think?): Is the dungeon just the cell or is it a bigger area, with all sorts of stuff that also has a prison cell in it?
I don't know if this helps but when you rent a dungeon (in the poorer areas I think) the broker mentions something about you being able to rent one in the same building but it isn't part of your home. I took from this that it is a shared space in the block you live in. The description on the cell is "Prison cells in dungeon" when you click on the cell it simply states that "the cell in your basement is empty".

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Here are some mentions of the dungeon if that helps:

Real estate agent: "We have a suitable location for the prison in the same building where you rent apartments"

Narrator: "Your prisoner died from starvation, forgotten in a dungeon cage."
"You take the slave to dungeon and stretch her on trestles so that her <<$slave_ass_txt[slave["fat"]]>> ass is sticking up. Heating the brand in the coals of the brazier, you press it to the <<$slave_noun1[slave["age"]]>>’s left buttock. "
"You take your slave to the dungeon and force her to watch as you brutally beat your prisoner."
"I need a dungeon for this creature to live in."

Dorzh

Dec 4, 2017
Hello guys, i have one question(sorry for my bad english). How spoiling system is work?
Firstly I thought spoil increases if I gave slaves too many rewards, that why I just gave them less lesson/assignment(just try to train one thing a whole day), but it won't help
Then I found that if slave become assistant it will lose with time( I know that I can put her in place but more I use that the more useless it become)
Even if I set a rule, spoil still increasing. Probably problem in these rules(usually I use humility/deny orgasm/alarm).
Can anyone tell me why spoil is increase and how to prevent it?
Thanks in advice.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evil Earthworm Jim

Evil Earthworm Jim

Dec 21, 2019
Hello guys, i have one question(sorry for my bad english). How spoiling system is work?
Firstly I thought spoil increases if I gave slaves too many rewards, that why I just gave them less lesson/assignment(just try to train one thing a whole day), but it won't help
Then I found that if slave become assistant it will lose with time( I know that I can put her in place but more I use that the more useless it become)
Even if I set a rule, spoil still increasing. Probably problem in these rules(usually I use humility/deny orgasm/alarm).
Thanks in advice.
I tend to reward them only at the end of the day or once there merit has reached +5 and if they start too spoil put some fear into them and use the influence option "put in place" it should bring them down again but make sure to keep it low (spoiling) also as for rules you can make them into a urinal, deny them orgasm (remember to turn it off if you are going to have sex with them a lot or they will get guilt from cumming) or deny masturbation (urinal) will bring it down quick but you need to manage their health and happiness a lot so this should only be used once or twice (until spoiling goes down) hope this helps.

Last edited:

qwertyu12359

Jack-o-nine-tails
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2017
Am I supposed to give reward/punishment at the end of the day or after each and every action?
After each action, considering the guilt/merit number (from 0 to 5) disappears as soon as you give a reward/punishment. That's the best thing to do.

But I wouldn't be sure that doing so at the end of the day would increase spoiling. It's something to test out. :lepew:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 939215

Although more sounds nice (and it does sound nice) I'm a little concerned about how difficult it might become to manage more than one slave and an assistant. Consider this, that you only get ten energy if you are max energy (and if you use it all you only get 5 after that with a good nights sleep and you are in the red) in a day to spend and that is without enhancement (salons and messages etc) and before you even start to manage your slaves, training and what have you, you need to manage your home and yourself- my point is I don't know if there's enough time in the day ^^'. I sympathies that the spirit might be willing but the body might have trouble keeping up :D of course there are tutors and schools and what have you that would help out but those cost will begin to get intimidating after a while once they've started mounting up.
In general, slaves in additional slots can increase the mood when used as furniture and pets, which gradually increases the skills of the corresponding skills. This is a personal harem customizable rules to cheer up the wizard.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
In general, slaves in additional slots can increase the mood when used as furniture and pets, which gradually increases the skills of the corresponding skills. This is a personal harem customizable rules to cheer up the wizard.
Technically, those aren't additional slave slots. They are just cryogenic pods with an added benefit. That's easy to do but hard to depict. Best I can think of for showing this in game is yet another screen in the end day screen that appears when you end the day with some energy left, but that screen is getting quite crowded.

Still, I'm offering to code this. If you (or anyone else who wants this in the game/as a mod) are willing to search for enough pictures of hetero human furniture to fill all the age-hair color-hair length combinations in the game, PM me.

Lokplart

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Thanks in advice.
Spoiling increases if:
  • She has sin when you end the day (a red number near the reward button) (When ending day)
  • She's eating leftovers with low devotion (When ending day)
  • She's eating fresh food with low devotion (When ending day)
  • She's sleeping in the boudoir with low devotion (When ending day)
  • You give more then 2 rewards per day (When ending day)
  • You have less then 3 rules active (When ending day)
  • You punish her for less then what she deserves (When doing interaction)
  • You reward her for more then what she deserves (When doing interaction)
  • You give a sensual massage (No matter what) (When doing interaction)
Am I supposed to give reward/punishment at the end of the day or after each and every action?
No. Devs words: "Slaves should not expect a reward every time they obey". You're supposed to reward based on how her mood is. As mentioned above, rewarding more then 2 times per day results in spoiling. So if her mood is low, try to reward her based on what you think she'll be able to accomplish. If she just finished a lesson with good results and she has like a 2 or 3 but you think/know she will get a higher score either from leveling up a skill or whatnot, then maybe hold off from rewarding that and instead reward the higher one.

Don't be afraid to spoil her a little. As a matter of fact, I find it kinda necessary to keep mood up in the beginning. There are ways to reduce spoiling when she is a bit more obedient and her mood isn't so low.
  • Leaving her unrewarded
  • Putting her in her place
  • Sending her to the garden (Best method, if you're not spoiling her with the reward)
  • Having 3 or more rules active
  • The easy difficulty also slows down spoil gain

Last edited:

Caligulas

Jan 1, 2020
I hate to bother people with this sort of stuff, I'm having problems with felicity.

I haven't failed, so I don't think I messed up any of the proper requirements for what she needs to wear and rules to follow.
She has full tattoos, everything is greyed out at bos. She has the traits of racing grand champion, nympho, exhibitionist, pervert, bisexual. S+ wit S+ sex ranking in everything, tattoo slave brand, famous, everything is greyed out at the rose, including scarring, max pony and pet, only ever ate fiend milk, no spoiling, max devotion with myriads, and I have her spruced up and ready to sell. She has the red box in her portrait saying she's probably preggers, and the doctor is offering an abortion but I refused.

The dude tells me I need to corrupt her more.

sunkenfleet

Mar 21, 2019
Is there any method at all in this game to make money other than selling slaves? I'm going broke trying to raise an arena champion but I'm already like 4 or 5 wins in so I don't really want to sell her and have to start all over again...

e: I'm asking since she has like unlimited free time since there are 9~ days between each fight and her martial arts and gladiatorx are both S+ already so she just has a bunch of energy I'm randomly putting into sex skills but it occured to me that there might be some way to turn slave energy into money? Or not?

4.00 star(s) 59 Votes